Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

New Faridabad / Greater Faridabad

Like and Share the story
Tell us about yourself.

New Faridabad / Greater Faridabad

Postby 15.rajat » Wed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to this community. My name is Rajat. Though I do not own an apartment in RPS Savana but I booked an apartment in a project known as Ozone Park in Sector-86, developed by Shiv Sai Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd.

I have recently joined this forum and have been going through each and every post. I must first congratulate the admin and members of this forum for taking such a good initiative.

One of the recent posts by a member giving details on his recent visit to RPS has clearly generated lot of curiosity within this community as everyone is interested to know about the development in specific towers. However, I feel that a bigger issue is about the development outside the project like Roads, Water Supply, Electricity, Sewerage, etc for which we all must have paid something known as an EDC.
Even in case RPS or Shiv Sai allots the apartments on time, it will still not be ready to move in, in the absence of the above necessary stuff.

Being stakeholders in same vicinity, I feel it is important we put pressure on the builders to pressurize authorities like HUDA, Town & Planning Dept and Municipality of Faridabad to complete the work as per commitments made by various builders.

Also, I feel that apart from having respective group communities like this one, we should try and build a community for all the prospective residents/owners in the New Faridabad/Greater Faridabad.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: New Faridabad / Greater Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Wed May 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello Rajat, I am Dheeraj Jain from Piyush Heights Project. Jayanta has done very good work in constructing this forum.You are right that all the residents of Neharpar share common concern i.e. infrastructure.Without that, flats are non-livable even if builders give possession.

I have been to HUDA and builders, attitudes of both of them ae indifferent and unconcerned. HUDA is busy in extorting EDC/IDC from builders and builders are busy in increasing their profits.

I have created a new Yahoo! community simply called Neharpar. Please join here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neharpar/
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Introduce Yourself