Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby MBhatia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:05 am

Any news on the possession of 180 sq yard flats , I have recently checked this forum
Thanks to you all guys who are fighting the buyer for possession
I want to join this group .
Is there any What's app group where I can get the updates
How is builder informing about possession ??
MBhatia

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby nsamant3 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:10 am

It seems builder is less bothered about investor all of us shall unite together for fighting against him. These builders are worried about their own future and not our. We must collectively fight for low rise as well as high rise.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 am

I visited last Saturday and there are actually 12-15 families living there in the 250 Sq Yard flats. Spoke to the new site manager there (Raj - 9354545462) and he said additional 40 are being readied to be handed over by mid feb. Then the 180 Sq Yard would be handed over as they still need finishing. Clicked few pics would post them shortly.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vishalbansal84 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Dear All

We low rise owners in ERA DIVINE COURT Sec-76 Faridabad have formed an association for LOW RISE owners. There are already 70+ members in it. We are planning a meeting on 7th Feb 2016 at Town Park Sector-12 Faridabad near the national Flag at 2.30 PM. The meeting is for adding more members for filing the writ petition. More members will lend more teeth in our fight.
Those desirous of getting the membership can come with the copy of below documents

1. Proof of identity and address
2. ERA allotment letter or transfer letter
3. 4 photographs passport size

For any help you can contact the below numbers 9818249891, 9810918555, 9312816043, 9958593535, 9911211271
vishalbansal84

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Dear All,
Tomorrow morning around 11 we will be having few key handovers of i-protest group members who have got possession in ERA divine court. I invite each one of era divine court buyer in this forum to come and appreciate the moment of achievement ... so far around 60 flats of our group have been completed and handed over.
No charges no joining fees to join i-protest group. All we require is positive intent and clear consious. Anyone wants to know anything about i-protests vision and success formula . . Feel free to contact Shri Mohit Sharma(9911197143) and team. This message is only for those innocent needy buyers who want an alternative solution to court cases and want home asap
puruu.mehrotra

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Dear All,
Tomorrow morning around 11 we will be having few key handovers of i-protest group members who have got possession in ERA divine court. I invite each one of era divine court buyer in this forum to come and appreciate the moment of achievement ... so far around 60 flats of our group have been completed and handed over.
No charges no joining fees to join i-protest group. All we require is positive intent and clear consious. Anyone wants to know anything about i-protests vision and success formula . . Feel free to contact Shri Mohit Sharma(9911197143) and team. This message is only for those innocent needy buyers who want an alternative solution to court cases and want home asap
puruu.mehrotra

Postby shubho » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 pm

I anyone planning a visit over the weekend? I intend to go to the site on Sunday morning.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong, there is an existing RWA for all owners including high rise and low rise, then why are we dividing ourselves by creating separate RWA for low rise and high rise?
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rplodhi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi Members,

I booked the flat in 2011. deposited all payments on time. But Era still has not provided me the buyers agreement. This is the first time i am purchasing any property.
When I asked them for buyers agreement few days ago, they told me that executing buyers agreement is on hold and providing any tentative date. What should I do?
rplodhi

Postby dgupta » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:53 am

does anyone know how many member of low rise have got possession till now ?
dgupta

Postby nsamant3 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 am

Nearly 20 Families have got possession. Many cars security guards and children can be seen at the site.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm

What is the status of an owners association? Does one exist and if so, how can one become a member. Please advise.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:00 pm

ERA is making fake promises to customers and there is no use of following them. It is better to go to HUDA OR URBAN development authority which will take over the possession of the projects and hand over to buyers after reviving the project and construction cost. This way we will not get anything but only fake promises and loss of invested money plus additional burden of EMI.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:55 pm

I have read and heard that they have offered possession for Redwood in Faridabad. I think it is time we meet at site and push for completion of Divine Court as well.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubho » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Does any one have any idea how we are impacted as a result of this order?

http://www.watchoutinvestors.com/Press_Release/sebi/1444217970874.pdf
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubho » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Spoke with the customer care today, they said they are going to initiate refund in end June. has anyone else heard anything about this?
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court