Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

2 Bedroom with Study Tower

BayBerry - T8 - Completion of Plaster Demand

Postby ankuragarwal1982 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 am

I have received the demand of 5% amount on completion of plaster for my flat T8-303.
Isn't it too soon? Has anybody got the chance to check the status of construction personally? Have you also got such a demand letter?
I am wondering if plaster is also done then wht else is left now..just interiors? If they go by this speed then we should get possession by Apr-Jun 2010.
ankuragarwal1982
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BayBerry - T8 - Completion of Plaster Demand

Postby webmaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Ankur,

We have also received demand letter for completion of internal plaster. I have written to RPS for a site inspection before the disbursement, I suggest you also do the same.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby chaitanyadav » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi,

Even I have received a demand letter for the same. request you to please post the status if some one get a chance to visit the site. Not possible for me to visit in next 6 months---currently in Hyderabad.

regards,
Chaitan
chaitanyadav

Postby gaurgupta » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 pm

ankuragarwal1982 wrote:I have received the demand of 5% amount on completion of plaster for my flat T8-303.
Isn't it too soon? Has anybody got the chance to check the status of construction personally? Have you also got such a demand letter?
I am wondering if plaster is also done then wht else is left now..just interiors? If they go by this speed then we should get possession by Apr-Jun 2010.

Hi Ankur,

thanks for the update. I would like to update you that I had a word with RPS management on this today morning itself as I wanted to understand the mechanism for further 2-3 demands. I didn't know that you have posted such update in the forum. The demand for completion of plaster would be raised on the basis of completion of each concerned unit/floor wise as opposed to earlier demands which were based on completion of particular stage in the entire tower structure. e.g. in the Tower - 7 (i hold an apartment at 14th floor in this tower).

As of December last week (December 27, being the last uploaded date for photos on RPS Savana website reflecting the status of probably Dec 22 or 23) Tower 7 is at following stage...

Structure complete - Last floor (17) roof slab casting done.
Brick Work - complete till 7th & 8th floor (in progres), so plastering would have started from bottom to these floors by now. As the brick work progresses upwards, plastering will progress similarly and as and when a particular floor gets completed for plastering, demand would be raised for the particular apartments on those floors in respect of completion of plaster.

As of the same date, T-8 is complete in respect of structure, brickwork and grills (like in balconies, bedrooms), window frames.

So plastering, flooring is practically left in it alongwith external and internal whitewash, sanitary fittings etc. Ideally by the last update date of Dec 22 or 23, plastering would have definitely been in progress and might have been completed.

Like in my case, I have evaluated and identified myself some timelines for completion of respective stages of demand like....

Completion of last floor roof slab casting - my idea was that it would either come in latest by 3rd week of Dec or max by last week of Dec, 2009. It actually came in Second Week itself.
Completion of Internal Plaster - I have estimated it to come earliest by Mid of Feb. 2010 or max by March Ist week.
Completion of flooring - expect this demand to come by May 2010 or to the most in June.

My consideration is if all the above stages are actually achieved alongwith whitewash and other things, plus completion certificate from authorities for all towers as well as project, then Time of Possession demand should fall somewhere Sept - Oct 2010 and that is what RPS is trying to achieve as well. Even if all things go well, possession normally takes time bcoz we are talking about handing over of over 2000 apartments and that too across various towers (27 to be precise). So it is my feeling that possession even if done fast would ideally take 2-3 months time to finish off in entirety.

I hope you would get an idea of what I feel.

Best regards,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi Gaurav, thanks for the update and detailed explanation. :)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: BayBerry - T8 - Penalty clause?

Postby akhileshgupta » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Dear "Savana" members and BB-8
Wish You and family a joyful, Bright, Colorful Holi.
I have joined this forum today. Please keep writing and updating status to each other.
Regards
AKhilesh Kumar Gupta
BB 8
We all have paid 90% payment. I wrote one email to Savana about possession date, it is replied that possession will be in NEXt year 2011. We are paying interest for even 3 days delay in payment. What is the possession date as per construction start date (when 30 months construction time ending?). We booked flat in Oct 2006.
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Akhilesh,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Regarding your concern, all the members share the same concerns and we are trying to follow up with RPS Group to get some answers. So keep visiting the forum for any updates and also we will email with any news that we receive.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby amolbh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Anyone from T8 tower has received possession of a semi-luxury(for which RPS charged 300psf) unit?
Is it worth? How is the quality of the material used? And what exactly is provided in this option?
amolbh
Official Member
Official Member

Return to Bayberry (2+1 BHK)