Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

3 Bedroom with Study Tower

No progress in PH towers

Postby pooja » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi All,

I have not seen any progress on PH towers specially in T-12 tower, the status is same as it shared in April 2009. NO PROGRESS...

Whenever, we call and try to speak with RPS staff, they simply says that demand will come in next week itself but it has been more than 4 months, I am hearing same from RPS people.

Is the same response shared by RPS or this is specifically to PH tower.

Regards
Pooja
pooja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: No progress in PH towers

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi Pooja

You need to check with RPS. I think there are this type of issues with some buildings. The construction of other buildings are going on (may be slow).

Regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby abujohn2 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Ajay & Pooja,

You must have heard about the proposed meeting on 13th Sep. Any idea if they are allowing us to visit the construction site....Probably we can have a look at the construction site if they allow us to go inside...... I have a flat in Purple Hazle in tower B2.

Regards,
Abu John
abujohn2

Postby pooja » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi,

Few days back, I got the demand letter from RPS stating that fifth floor of PH-12 is successfully completed that means progress is slow.

Will surely try to visit on 13 Sept on-site to check the status.

Is anyone also planning to visit the site on same day?

Pooja
pooja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby joshi » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi All,

DID anybody went for 13th sept meet , what is the progress there can any body update me on the same please..
Any clue why these towers are growing slow and what are the deadlines.

rgrds
lovkesh
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

MEETING TIMINGS

Postby scorpio77 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:49 am

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THERE IS MEETING SCHEDULED ON SUNDAY I.E. 31.01.2010 AT 12.15 AT RPS SITE. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED. PL INFORM OTHERS ALSO.

Rgds
scorpio77

Re: MEETING TIMINGS

Postby ddamitav » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Could you please update us with the minutes of the ,meeting held on 31st Jan 2010.

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Purple Hazel -1 : Demand Notice Received (on completion of last floor roof slab casting)

Postby goel_ar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 am

Hi,

I own an apartment in Purple Hazel -1 Building. I am using construction linked plan & I have just received a Demand notice for Rs. 156,155 (152,235+3,920 - Svc Tax). I have paid 80% of money.

I am not in country but does anyone know whether any progress is being made in construction? It has been almost 9 months since I received last payment notice.

Btw, I have been silent reader of the forum & ready to contribute upto Rs. 5,000 anytime for any legal proceedings.

Thanks,
Arun
goel_ar

Re: Purple Hazel -1 : Demand Notice Received (on completion of last floor roof slab casting)

Postby anuj_bansal » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 am

Hi,

As per the update on the Savana website, last floor casting is not completed, but is in progress. You can check the photograph on the site which was last updated on 14th November 2010.

Also you need to check about the amount of the service tax that RPS is charging from you. Please go through the following discussion.
construction-services-tax-to-raise-cost-of-apartments-t107.html

Regards
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Purple Hazel -1 : Demand Notice Received (on completion of last floor roof slab casting)

Postby anuj_bansal » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

As per the amount you have posted, RPS has charged you 25% of (10.3% of due amount). This would have been correct if this entire amount is spent towards the labour and the services from the builder. Service tax cannot be charged on the cost of the construction and the land.

I think Service tax would be quite less that what is being charged from you. You should ask for the clarification.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby goel_ar » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm

It seems service is being charged on 10.3 % of 25% of the payment.
So in my case 0.103*0.25*152,235=3,920.
goel_ar

Postby vkbans » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

You should calculate BSP (+ any PLC) of your unit. Service tax would be 10% of the 33% of that amount.
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Delivery of the purple Hazel project

Postby gugnani1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Need to know how long will the RPS group take to deliver the project , if some body really can help us on the same then it will be of great help ....
gugnani1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Delivery of the purple Hazel project

Postby vermamm » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Possession of Purple Hazel 3 BHK, as per RPS should start from Q2 2014 for 3 BHK & Q4 2014 for 3+1....Anyone else has any update on this do share!
vermamm

Re: Delivery of the purple Hazel project

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

gugnani1 wrote:Need to know how long will the RPS group take to deliver the project , if some body really can help us on the same then it will be of great help ....

Hi RPS buyers,

I checked out the RPS Savannah project yesterday and could not see a single worker. I viewed the site from a distance (100 meters) though. I chatted with the security guards and the explanation given was that the workers have left for their hometown on vacation, which sounded a little strange because there're enough workers available for hire at Faridabad's Labor Chowk.

That said, I do know that the market for RPS Savannah is active and there are buyers around. And, I am also very unsure if this is a temporary or planned lull in the work. So, folks, please note that I could be wrong and may have unnecessarily panicked some of you.

I am in Faridabad and can check with the company for you folks. Should I? Let me know.

Sunil Tinani -- 0091 98717 48144 and 88006 40006
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Next

Return to Purple Hazel (3+1 BHK)