Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

3 Bedroom with Study Tower

Re: Delivery of the purple Hazel project

Postby gugnani1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello SUnil ,

Thanks for the updates and will of great help if you can check and let us know the complete dettails as thisis really a high time and comany is realling pissing us hard and we people are paying bank interest which is really devastating
gugnani1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

gugnani1 wrote:Hello SUnil ,

Thanks for the updates and will of great help if you can check and let us know the complete dettails as thisis really a high time and comany is realling pissing us hard and we people are paying bank interest which is really devastating

Dear RPS buyers,

I called the RPS office in Delhi and they put me on to Dheeraj (Mobile: 99104 84417). I spoke with Dheeraj and asked him about the absence of workers at the site. He said that internal plastering work is going on and the workers may be inside. I countered by mentioning that I went inside a tower and did not find any workers. He replied that the Savannah project has 23 towers and therefore workers may not be present in all. He also stated the company will deliver as per schedule posted on their website. I am skeptical about this.

I was earlier interested in investing in the Savannah project, but am now holding off because it does seem like the project will be delayed. If work has to be done on 23 towers, then the builder better arrange for workers for all towers. If he doesn't, I don't consider him as serious and customer-friendly. In my opinion, and from the inquiries I have made from the market, the RPS group is solid, but is awaiting the market to get better so that they can max out their profits.

It is unfortunate that builders take money from customers and then conveniently forget about their commitments.

Sunil -- 98717 48144 ; 88006 40006
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby NRI-UK » Thu May 10, 2012 3:27 am

Thanks Sunil, I bought a flat in PH-7 in 2008 and honestly feel like RPS is cheating and am a bit worried about them not allowing people inside the towers to check the status, I am almost 60% inclined to sell my property which I had bought for living purpose.
Do you think RPS may / can go bankrupt? or they will file bankruptcy?
NRI-UK
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 am

NRI-UK wrote:Do you think RPS may / can go bankrupt? or they will file bankruptcy?

Hi NRI-UK,

It's tough to say. These guys are traditional businessmen and I have heard that they have made their megabucks from the mehndi, wholesale and other brick and mortar businesses. I honestly cannot comment about the state of their financial affairs. maybe a check with the Registrar of Companies will help.

The news in Neharpar is that Triveni, Pal and Zion projects are suffering -- Triveni has shut ops. On the flipside, there is a tremendous demand for apartments here and the stock of resale units is gradually drying up. If RPS Group somehow sees the light and tries its best to help out investors, then its property rates will shoot through the roof because the construction quality looks solid. But if it doesn't have the funds, and has defaulted on collaborator deals (which it has), then the investors may be in for a rough ride. Everything is a "if" here because nothing is transparent here and the Indian government is not serious about implementing tough regulation.

Currently, the company is busy issuing snazzy ads for its Savana project in all top newspapers like TOI and HT. Hopefully, it will deliver as promised in these ads (possession in 12 months).

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby gugnani1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Hello Sunil ,

Thanks for the feeback and i went on the site and work has started there and there seems to be workers working and plastering is happening and they have even scraped there project RPS City and working harder to get this project delieveres and on ething is that we guys too need to pay the money for extennded EDC so as to get them up and working , if we will block our dues how can they make some project delieverd , in order to help us we need to help them , and i am quite optimistic they will deliever the project for purple Hazel by 2014 second quarter but if u are in faridabad then it will be of help u can keep checking on them
gugnani1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Dear Mr Gugnani,

Work sure will pick up pace at the RPS project. The company is selling new stock at increased rates and already has released a new ad campaign. I genuinely wish that the company sticks to its promises. Delivery a quality project on time (???) will only enhance its reputation, which it has already dented.

No one can influence any builder to deliver his projects on time. There are no real estate laws here and no company genuinely cares for buyers. This is why professional builders like Godrej and Tatas get 100% bookings in a matter of hours.

Sunil
Flat-Deals.com

Postby jcgupta » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am

Hi Guys,

I hold a 3+1 unit in RPS Savana. The resale rate about 3 months ago was around Rs. 1700/-. For the same unit, I am being offered Rs. 2400/- now. It's a gain of more than Rs. 12 Lacs in such a short span of time. Should I take the plunge? Pl. advise.
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am

jcgupta wrote:Hi Guys,

I hold a 3+1 unit in RPS Savana. The resale rate about 3 months ago was around Rs. 1700/-. For the same unit, I am being offered Rs. 2400/- now. It's a gain of more than Rs. 12 Lacs in such a short span of time. Should I take the plunge? Pl. advise.

I'd suggest you sell your RPS Unit for 2400 and shift to Era Divine Court High Rise 3+1, which is available for up to 2200/- per sft. You will make your profit, save 200/sft and still remain invested in the Neharpar area, which will become a superb urban locality by 2014.

Sunil
Flat-Deals.com

Postby mikesab » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I want to buy 3+1 in this project. Lemme know if anyone is interested in selling.
mikesab

RPS Savana Purple Hazel Construction Status

Postby anuj020676 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:45 pm

The construction status phtogrphs dt.28.02.13 of "Purple Hazel" posted at RPS website are showing some RCC pillers grouted in the open ground in front of PH blocks. Also at some places extended linter in level of ground floor is being seen. Can somebody tell what are these construction?. Are they developing underground car parking below the green park & play ground ?
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Purple Hazel Construction Status

Postby praveenleena » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 pm

i send photo on admin@myfaridabad.in Please upload it

praveen
PH/B-9
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 am

Please see photo in this Topic headline "RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion" for Purpal Hazal member.

rps-savana-construction-updates-and-possession-resale-prices-discussion-t740-180.html#p13627

praveen Kumar
PH/B-9
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Praveenji, nice pictures. how did you manage to go inside?
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:38 am

Update for construction work of Purpul Hazal (3+S BHK) after my visit as below:
1. Entrance work of tower B-11 & B-10 are started as like Possession tower of T-8.
2. Flooring with good looking tile have been started/completed in B-10 (6 to 9 floor) & in B-11 (1 & 9 floor) (see in picture)
3. Parking area construction for 3+S BHK are in full swing (approx. 65% completed). (see in picture)
4. Club foundation pillar work started (near T-11 & in front of T-9 &10) (see in picture)
5. Approaching / exit of underground parking are completed near T-10 (see in picture)
6. Wood work for window in B-10 & B-11 are completed.
7. Wood work for window in B- 9 in progress.

I send Purpul Hazal (3+S BHK) photograph on admin@myfaridabad.in, please Jayanta ji upload it in this topic.

Any other information to any member about 3+S BHK please share it

praveen
PH/B-9
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks Praveen, the pictures are uploaded as requested.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Purple Hazel (3+1 BHK)