Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Share your views and experience.

CREDAI Grievance Redressal Forum - Submit your complaints online

Postby webmaster » Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Consumers can now submit complaints against builders and developers who are members of CREDAI through the online portal. Even though their scope is limited, but mass complaints against any builder might force them to take notice and action.

The complaint can be submitted here

http://credaincr.org/consumer-grievance ... -forum.php

The list of builders who are part of CREDAI can be found here

http://credaincr.org/existingmember.php

Some builders operating in Greater Faridabad include

Omaxe Limited
RPS Infrastructure Ltd.
SPR Buildtech Limited
Uppals IT Projects Pvt. Ltd.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: CREDAI Grievance Redressal Forum - Submit your complaints online

Postby sukanyamoar » Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

hi,
thanks for sharing such useful information. I have one query. It would be great if anyone can give idea about the same. As we all know that EDC has been reduced by HUDA govt, can any one please tell me what should be the current EDC for Omaxe heights,sec-86,faridabad so that we can claim for the refund as Omaxe has already charged 290 INR psft which I think is not correct. Any idea?

thanks
Sukanya
sukanyamoar

Postby vasuarjit » Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello Jayanta
There is no listing of KLJ DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD. in CREDAI list. Can I submitted my complain against this builder or not.
pls suggest.

VASUDEV PRASAD
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm

@Sukanya - Regarding the EDC calculations, please check in the Omaxe forum if any member has calculated the refund or contact the Omaxe RWA.

@VASUDEV - If a builder is not member of CREDAI, you cannot lodge complaint against them as CREDAI cannot address them.

@Manish K - I think SRS Real Estate is a member of CREDAI, their name is listed in the drop down list.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 am

Hi,
Mr. Jayanta, your suggestion seems correct, but then, we have consider the fact that it is an agency which is for the builders. How do we know that they will not favour the builders instead of hapless consumers.
Secondly, many of the builders are not registered with CREDAI, like, Piyush Group.

Rgds,
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sukanyamoar » Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 am

Hi,
thanks for the response. Please share the URL using whichI can access Omaxe forum and can get any information regarding reduce EDC for Omaxe heights project.
sukanyamoar

Postby rtiwari2k7 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Mr. Jayanta,
Please let me know if you have information that who is managing/taking the action against builder/developer once one is submmitting his/her grievances online.

Regards,
Rajeev
rtiwari2k7
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 2amishra » Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 am

Dear Sukanya,

Omaxe Heights RWA had already calculated & submitted the excess EDC collected by OMAXE. Omaxe had also communicated their working on the same. Please write to us on omaxeheightsrwa@gmail.com or http://www.omaxeheightsrwa.org for latest news and remain in touch.

Thanks
Ashutosh Mishra
2amishra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sukanyamoar » Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi Ashutosh,
thanks for your response. Sure, I will be sending email to omaxeheightsrwa@gmail.com regarding my query around EDC for Omaxe heights project.

thanks
Sukanya
sukanyamoar

Postby webmaster » Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

Yes, this is an association of builders and developers. I am not sure who takes action against the complaints submitted, I think they have a team who looks after complaints.

But there is no harm in trying if they have provided an option, members can atleast submit a complain sitting at home or are we even too laid back to try this option.

RPS members who are not involved with legal case against RPS should definitely use this tool.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby satpalsharma » Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm

I don't think this will be of much help. I tried this just to test sometime back. After submitting the complain they generated a complaint no. and told me that they've forwarded the complaint to respective builder.

Thank you for registering your grievance with us! We will get in touch with the concerned developer and will try to resolve your issue at the earliest. You will be receiving an email from concerned developer in a short while and they will try to resolve your issue upto your satisfaction.

and also in a separate email they mentioned:

Dear sir/madam

Your complaint as filed on 24-03-2012 has been scheduled for resolution by the 25-04-2012 by RPS Infrastructure Ltd..
Your grievance and related details have been sent across to the developer and they will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards from the team at CREDAI NCR

After this I received a standard reply from RPS where they give their sweet doses of hopes.
--------------------------------
Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your booking in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’.

We are in receipt of your representation to CREDAI NCR in which you have pointed out construction progress at site for which we would like to intimate that work is in progress on all the towers and in many towers it is in advanced stage. Pace of construction may not be uniform at each of them due to possession schedule.

As regards possession, we plan to start offering possession in a phased manner after the Units and the surroundings are made inhabitable hopefully by end of year 2012 and the schedule of Possession will be informed/ posted on our website -at least one month beforehand.

blah blah blah....
----------------------------------

So basically.. CREDAI is just forwarding your complaint to the developer and they'll give you their standard reply and then CREDAI will close the complaint.

Dear Sir/madam

Your complaint number 0312000089 registered at the complaints portal of CREDAI NCR on 24-03-2012 against the developer M/s RPS Infrastructure Ltd. has been declared as resolved by the member. We hope that the resolution has been to your satisfaction. In case there are any discrepancies please log in to the complaints portal and register your discontent. We will try and ensure prompt action.

Best wishes from CREDAI NCR
satpalsharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri May 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks Satpal for sharing your experience.

Did your try to lodge your disconnect or dispute the resolution?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Expert Opinions