Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Is FNG Expressway a fraud?

Like and Share the story
Share your views and experience.

Is FNG Expressway a fraud?

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 am

Few days back, there was an article in Navbharat Times about a new tender by NOIDA authority for its part of FNG (meaning connecting NOIDA & Ghaziabad starting from NH-24 and ending near Yamuna Bank). Work is stated to be complete in 18 months.

Now, FNG stands for Faridabad - NOIDA - Ghaziabad. Where did F (Faridabad) go?

I have looked at master plan of Faridabad and it nowhere mentions FNG. Also, in NHAI records, there is no such term as FNG ( I have RTI reply to prove my point).

Only term that is there and common in NHAI, NOIDA and Faridabad records is Eastern Peripheral Expressway (EPE) which is getting indefinitely delayed and costs escalating making it almost non-feasible. Interestingly, almost all the land needed for this huge EPE expressway (105 KM) has been already acquired since 2008.

So, Is FNG expressway a fraud by NOIDA builders in conjunction with NOIDA authorities to fool users into buying flats there?

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Is FNG Expressway a fraud?

Postby ruchirjain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am

Dheeraj,

FNG was mooted long time back, in the early 1990s. But then, the 'Eastern Peripheral Expressway' and 'Western Peripheral Expressway' were proposed as a more scientific and futuristic way of connecting the suburbs, and the FNG was shelved.

By that time, FNG had already appeared in the master plans of noida and faridabad and till today, most of these maps mention it. Therefore builders are not exactly wrong when they use this term.

Whether FNG will be pulled out of cold storage, depends on a number of factors. Like the construction of EPE and the Kalindi Bypass and the impact they have on Noida and Faridabad traffic. Both these are currently themselves in limbo and at least 3-5 years away. Only when these get constructed and if Govt. realizes that there still is a need of FNG, will they take it up. Till then it'll only be the NH2 or Kalindi kunj bypass (if constructed) that'll connect Noida and Faridabad. EPE is too far from Faridabad to be used by Faridabad-Noida traffic.

I don't foresee construction of FNG before, say 2022, if at all it is constructed...

Ruchir
ruchirjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 am

Ruchir, thanks for your comments !!

Actually, FNG Expressway construction has already been started in NOIDA and Ghaziabad. Target completion date is 18 months from now. Issue is

a) Haryana Govt. also has to take interest in constructing it from Faridabad side.
b) There has to be bridge that has to be constructed over Yamuna that will connect NOIDA and Neharpar, Faridabad. That bridge has to be fast tracked as it may take 2 years for getting built. Currently, nobody knows who will construct that. May be Central Govt. has to interfere or it can be given to private contractor who may construct it and charge toll.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm

we have no control on authorties/govt responsible for development of neharpaar area. We also don't know when we get possession. So we have only option left to wait & watch. We are totally on other's mercy.

Rgds

Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 pm

If we combine our strength, then we have lot of power. Look at farmers in Neharpar, Faridabad, 100 of them just assemble and senior officers from Chandigarh HUDA have to come to calm them. We are at least 50,000 in Neharpar. We can force authorities to work by talking to them, asking them questions in the form of RTI and if they still do not work, filing a complaint or litigation. Same thing goes for builder too. I remember only 12 of us from Piyush Heights assembled at our builder office and all builder staff were frightened like anything.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 am

FNG Expressway construction will start soon (by 3 months) . NHAI is the client and the project duration is 30 months. BIDDING for finalization of Contractor. Our projects/ investment success depends on the internal roads, sewerage plant, water supply, Power sub station developments. If We get all these within next 6 months. The prices will shoot up. We all should try to have meetings with RPS to act for thaose activities parallel to the tower construction.
Possession of Tower without infrastructure development is unprofitable.
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Why should not we stage a protest. We are not doing anything so RPS is also not bothering. Even a Mother feeds her baby when she cries. So let us cry in union. Gather at RPS office with a demand letter and they have to answer . We need to make them accountable.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Akhilesh, information you provided is really good. Can you please provide source of this information? If that is right, then I see no reason why Neharpar will not develop in the next 3 years. But, we have to keep exerting pressure on Govt. and our respective builders.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Look, there is an article from Dainik Jagran which says that FNG Expressway has now become FNG Road and it will connect only NOIDA and Ghaziabad

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/u ... 654_1.html

We should pressure Haryana to do something. NOIDA is fast becoming a model city in which works are being done at swift pace.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: FNG Expressway will be constructed soon

Postby akhileshgupta » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am

Dear All
I wrote about "FNG construction which is same as Eastern Peripheral Expressway" connecting Kundli, Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad - Palwal. I am a Road Construction & Highway Design expert dealing NHAI projects. One of my close friend Mr R N Das is Project Director of that EPE Project having office at Ghaziabad. This project is now directly monitored by NHAI chairman. Therefore its contractor and Consultant selection will be done soon within 3 months. I have asked to my friend for the layout plan. Then will know "how much Naharpar area get benefited"?
I will
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 am

EPE is different from FNG and it is a different project by NHAI. EPE path does not benefit Neharpar in any way. With regards to EPE as per RTI reply of June 2010 received by me, project is slated to complete in 2014.
FNG is an abandoned project by NHAI which has been taken up by NOIDA authority. That is where we need HUDA to step in and join hands with NOIDA authority for its construction.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ruchirjain » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

What do you make of this news?
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 029697.cms

Are they again confusing it with Eastern Peripheral Expressway? Or is it some positive development

Ruchir
ruchirjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

FNG Expressway in 1.5 years ?

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm

This is a mind blowing news :clap: Hope it is all true !!

Ruchir, it seems from news that is is original FNG Expressway layout plan of 1993-94. It mentions village Lalpur (near to Bhopani) which is very close to Neharpar bottom sectors.

Positive news are coming for Neharpar (Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89). Need of the hour is to put collective effort and bring these news to reality this time.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby viney.beniwal » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Thats really great news, hope the news turns into reality ASAP :hap2:
viney.beniwal

Re: FNG Expressway Axed by NOIDA

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

It seems NOIDA has decided to shelve FNG Expressway project according to Hindustan Times NOIDA Section 3 days back. Now, it will make only NG as I mentioned when creating this topic. More details from IndianRealEstateForum

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/no ... 14875.html

That is why I repeatedly say that unless people who have taken flats in Faridabad exert some pressure on Haryana authorities, dream projects will remain dreams only.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Expert Opinions