Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All general topics here.

Effort for Apeejay School Bus Service

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Respected Parents in the Omaxe Heights Society,

One of our residents has taken a good initiative to collect data of students of Apeejay School Sector 14-15 so that a collective effort can be made to persuade school administration to provide school bus service in Nehar Par Area for our children. As per known information, at present the said school does not provide its school bus service to entire Nehar Par Area.

I believe it would be helpful to all those parents whose ward is in the said school. Therefore, you are requested to come together with Nitin Ji and provide the information in the below format. You can also contact him personally at the below given numbers or the address.

Please forward this mail to any of your known person who resides in Nehar Par Area and whose ward is in the said school.

Please note that this is NOT an initiative by the OHRWA. It is a friendly personal effort of an individual resident of Omaxe Heights.

Yours truly,
Pankaj Vishwamitra

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parents,

Please provide following details in below format. So that we can request Principal Samra of Apeejay School to start the bus service in Greater Faridabad.

Student Name
Class
Section
Parents Name
Flat No
Tower Name
Mobile No.
Want to avail Bus service (Yes/No)

Regards,
Nitin Agarwal
Flat No 805 , Sears Tower,
Mob: 9871198789
Email : nitinaga@gmail.com
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Effort for Apeejay School Bus Service

Postby patnaikanup » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi All

My Daughter is studying in Apeejay School Sector-14 . Help requested to share information on presently available transportation facility for this School from Naherpar area. ( I am from RPS - Savana)

Can people come together to engage Pvt. Cab for the School, if Bus Service can not be arranged by School.

Regards
Anup
patnaikanup

Postby psinghal » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi - We can provide you the cab services.
psinghal

Postby patnaikanup » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44 pm

psinghal wrote:Hi - We can provide you the cab services.

I need a Cab Service for My Daughter studying in Appejay School , Sec -14 , Faridabad, from RPS Savana, Sec -88

Can you please give me your contact No ?

Regards
Anup
patnaikanup

Postby patnaikanup » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Dear All

My earlier Cab Driver willing provide me the Cab service from Naherpar to Apeejay School- Sector- 14. But initially he needs at least 6-8 students to start with. Cab is Brand New Maruti Eco, with AC .

I do have following agreement with him,

1. He can take maximum 10 students in the cab for each slot . This will help minimum transit time for the school and moreover comfortable as its a new vehicle.

2. He don't have any other vehicles in this area; Only one to one service, hence may be ease to control.

3. * A additional helper will be in Cab to help the little kids during entry to and exit from the vehicle. ( *A lady helper was there in my earlier cab service, so I am insist for the similar here also )

Any other suggestions may be given from interested parents.

Request to send confirmation from the interested parents in my mail ID : patnaikanup@rediffmail.com along with the details.,

Regards
Anup
patnaikanup

Return to The Lounge