Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All general topics here.

Schools in Greater Faridabad and Neharpar

Postby sunilkbansal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:39 am

Hello Everyone,

With a hope that Omaxe will give possession of 3BHK flats (Genex Tower) in March/ April 2012, At present I am working in Bangalore and I got a job offer for Greater Noida location, so decided to move back to Fridabad.

I need your help in deciding on school for my daughter, at present she is in Second class.

Can you please suggest me some school names which are good enough from education perspective.
Also any school which probably can give admission in middle of session.
I am moving back in January 2012, so any school which can admission in January 2012 for second class.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Schools in Greater Faridabad and Neharpar

Postby tkvarshney » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 am

Modern DPS is quite a good school and is just walking distance from Omaxe (around 500 mts or so from tigaon road gate).

Else there are many schools in sector 17-18, the bridge on agara canal is approved and Omaxe will benefit most with the new bridge in future (say 3 yrs down the line)
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks.
Apart from Modern DPS? any other school which can give admission in middle of session (almost end of session).
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 am

You can try aravali international school for mid session admissions.

Puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkvarshney » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 am

I am sure there will be some schools taking admission in mid session, but those schools you may not like to consder for your kid to continue in long run..you can take contact nos. of Aravalli, Manav Rachna, Modern, Moder Vidya Niketan and DPS from the net and find out over the phone.

You can check another school in Neha Paar only : Vidya Sanskar. It looks very good but is slightly on the outer side of Nehar Paar.
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: URGENT CALL FOR OMAXE HEIGHT PEOPLE

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:49 pm

There r two schools in the near vicinity of your unit 1. Modern DPS n DAV Public School. you can obtain the admission now n go back to your destination as the admissions r on these days. Subsquently your child can attend the regular classes from March,2012.
Regards
Umesh
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks everyone. I am trying first for Modern DPS.
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sayan1556 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 pm

You can also check with following schools.
1) DPS FBD (I have taken admission of my son for 2012-2012 session), admission is closed now, but I came to know that in Feb, they may take some fresh application.
2) MVN
3) DAV, sector 14 & 49 (as told by the school, admission with start from Jan onwards).
4) Apeejay.
All the best.
Sayan
sayan1556

Postby shubhohere » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Any idea which school in Faridabad is treated as best in categories like: Best School for Early Years (like Pre-school to Class V), Best School (Complete School) ?

Is there any school in Faridabad which emphasizes on Progressive education, rather than conventional education (eg. DAV)?
shubhohere

Postby s3.3army » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello ,
searching 4 better schools in faridabad ?
Top schools are
1. Eicher school sec 46
2. Mvn aravali hills
3. DPS faridabad , mathura road
4 APJ
According to me mordern DPS school is the school which is new in the faridabad and is
coollecting students from other schools who are in good in academic and giving them free
education and out of them school is making its reputation and even asking 4 donation 4m other students
This school is playing politics and creating mirage of good education
Be aware of these schools .
Searching a better schoool is tough !!!!!!
s3.3army

Postby shubhohere » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 pm

@s3.3army : Thanks for your information. 'Eicher school sec 46' -- is this a Private school or a Public School ?
Yes, searching a better school is very tough!
shubhohere

Postby gauravarora » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:42 am

Dear All,

Even though this info may not be very helpful right now but just for everyone's information, 2 good schools will come up in Greater Faridabad. One is Shriram Millenium School, which is planned in Sector 81 and another is Aravali International, which will be in Sector 81 (Junior branch). These 2 are confimed as the billboards are there and the construction work has started. Have also heard that Aravali senior branch is planned somewhere in Sector 81 or 85.

So, may be in next 2-3 yrs, you will have better options in the vicinity.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 am

Dear Gaurav

Thanks for this update.

But, please note down that Shiram Millenium is not under TSRS family which has two reputed Shriram schools in Delhi and Gurgaon. This is a new early-school, I think just one/two years old...
shubhohere

Postby vandy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Hello Mr. Bansal,

Hopw u would have shifted to faridabad till now. Personally I feel that that the upcoming school of Aravali in sector- 81 would be a best option for your child. As the school already has a branch in sec-43 which is running successfully from past 7 yrs. and has given good results and the fee structure is also very affordable , you should choose this cbse school rather than going for an ICSE school (which is a pain in the pocket) .

Vandana

sunilkbansal wrote:Hello Everyone,

With a hope that Omaxe will give possession of 3BHK flats (Genex Tower) in March/ April 2012, At present I am working in Bangalore and I got a job offer for Greater Noida location, so decided to move back to Fridabad.

I need your help in deciding on school for my daughter, at present she is in Second class.

Can you please suggest me some school names which are good enough from education perspective.
Also any school which probably can give admission in middle of session.
I am moving back in January 2012, so any school which can admission in January 2012 for second class.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sunil
vandy

Postby Tushi » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm

My son is in class 3 in Aravali International School ,sector 43, Faridabad. The school is really good in all respects.The teachers are very caring and take due care and this is also possible as the strength in each class is 25-30 so kids are paid due attention.
The school infrastructure is also good and the best part is unlike others schools we parents are not asked for any additional money time to time . And I really vouch for this school
Tushi

Next

Return to The Lounge