Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Articles from print media

Re: Meeting with Builders and Investors

Postby shubhohere » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Dear Ajay,
You are very practical and whatever you said is the actual picture of Faridabad.

Govt is a problem in Haryana, irrespective of any political affiliation. They do not make roads like Delhi even in other cities too - like Gurgaon. Most of the roads even in Gurgaon are not as good as it should be. In Faridabad its worst - allover Faridabad.

Population-wise Faridabad is most crowded in NCR and infrastructure-wise poorest. Pollution is worst ever!

Public Transport system has to be improved and so roads. Old-aged autos are the primary public convenience for allover Haryana and Govt never think about anything else.
shubhohere

Postby tkvarshney » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Dear Ajay,

You have very correctly put the picture of Devlopment work in FBD and the negligience of Congress govt towards FBD.
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi Ashok,

Very rightly said and very good idea. If we send one letter every day, one day they will think of GF area.

If you remember, after our DC meeting in 20th May'11 peoples started sending individual complaints to DTP office.
But after that DTP office called us to stop those and asked us to compile builder wise issues and sent by GFWA only.

We can send letters to CM, Financial commissioner, DC, HUDA and even to PMO office, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Urban development Ministry etc.

Surly, if those peoples will receive that large numbers of letters from GF area, they will wake up and will start some action.

Even If one member send One Letter per month to all those depts., that will also make great impact.
But it requires commitment of all our members, and all must send that letter to all Govt officials.
If all members agree, we can draft a letter and can post on Forum, which can be sent to all officials.

Way forward:
We are planning Protest in Nov’11 (for 2 ~ 3 days) agt Govt. and we started preparation for the same.
(Dates not fixed till now, but most likely will be Sat and Sunday of Nov’11)
So we do need maximum participation for our proposed protest.
We want to show to govt. that we are not helpless; we are the Peoples who can change the Govt.

Letter sending and Protest can be Parallel Activity.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Ajayjee,
Change starts with the individual. Each one of us matters!So you draft a letter and post on forum.I will do my own bit of efforts and send this letter to all sleeping goverment officials.

I will also confirm my participation for any protest whether any working day or weekend .I can not sit idle at home by thinking others will do protest and rest all will be benefited automatically.Time has now come for each RWA and Neharpar home buyers to come forward and have a street protest.
sendtomanish

Postby Nibha28 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm

I am in. Let us step up pressure. We all have invested our hard earned money assuming that the flats will be liveable by next year but reading all member's observation, it seems unless we push nothing with move.

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

This is a good idea and better if it starts this week, before next hearing at HC against HUDA's EDC increase. HC should also receive this kind of letter.
shubhohere

Postby Seadog » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I fully concur with Ajay's proposal of bombarding all concerned authorities with letters. And let us start it immediately so that before the next court hearing and/or GFWA meeting, at least some officials start feeling the heat and are forced to respond. It would be a good idea to forward a copy to Rahul Gandhi as he seems to be holding the reigns of the government at present and the ruling party would not like to mess up again.

Warm regards
K.S.Majithia
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Dear All,

The idea of sending these letters should be implemented asap and I was just thinking that should we built in some system on the website which keeps on encouraging and motivating people to post these letters. Like the system of giving "thanks" to people who do good things and make good contribution.

It could be a simple thing like uploading the details of your courier (just the courier no. and the name of the dept) in a excel file. There can be a count running and getting displayed on our website for no. of letters which have been sent till date. This will help us to assess also that how many letters are actually being sent and also motivate people to join in and also have a record of letters which have been sent.

This is just an idea and the main motive is to send / bomdard these letters, so if any such tracking system is workable easily then we can try otherwise we can simply send the letters.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amathur.bernafon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

I wish to add to the suggetion by Mr.Majithia that apart from CM, HUDA, Rahul gandhi, we also mark the copies in similar quantum to print and electronic media, hope looking at numbers they will pay some attention this time.

The check list as suggested by Mr. Gaurav should also have details of letter copied to India TV, TOI, HT, IBN7 ....etc.
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Mr Ajay,
I think we should aggressively protest in front of HUDA office, DC faridabad, LOcal MP and MLA, Like- their chakka Jam. Only then media will also listen to our plight. We have completely ignoring national news channel. We should approach to Times now in group(Most trusted news channel). :flag:
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 pm

I do agree with the idea of involving media in this. Times now is the best channel to handle such kind of stuff. We can request them to invite CM , Local MPs / MLAs , DC to give the justification for the delay of the development of Greater Faridabad and also why they are not any development in faridabad.

This govt is very corrupt. This govt is not doing any development in faridabad. All the funds are for Rohtak , gurgaon , Sonipat , Hisar & Panipat.

I am ready to join the mass protest against this corrupt govt for the delay in development in greater faridabad.
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Friends,
Despite our best efforts, We have not been able to get our presence in the TV channels and national news papers, Our previous protest got some footage in few channels, but we werent able to generate a debate.

In case anyone of you have some contacts with media (TimesNow or any other news channel), or would like to volunteer to follow up with the channels to bring this issue, please come forward, The mailid's/contact details of all these channels are easily available over internet/Justdial, but we need sustained efforts to communicate the severity and urgency of issue.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AAN111 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:41 pm

The letter idea is good.

2 suggestions:

1) People: People who will be willing to go the extra mile for lightweights like us. These could include the Chief justice of India, Chandigarh court deciding our case, Anna Hazare, several newspaper editors etc. Will writing to Rahul Gandhi help? - as his own brother-in-law is involved in Faridabad in BPTP? With all political parties, we can add that we will support

2) Text: Rather than just looking as a mass mailer with just a sign below, the first few kines should tell our individual harrasment, add the builder address and end with our membership of GFWA.

These are my suggestions.

Hope this gets decided fast. Sending 2-3 letters for each such person is really acceptable, at one particular date will be really good.

This will strengthen the court case.

Regards,

Aan111
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Ajay ,Ashoka &core team members ,
your views are fine for the protest and I think that most of us will coordinate for this type of acts against builder other agencies . It is absolutely true that builders and the government agencies are two brothers of a family and none of them can be named as ' NICE '.

I also feel that we r not united up to that extent for the protest against the government bcz we r the few flat holders not paying the enhanced EDC while others might have paid even after knowing the position & rate of development.
Our way of protest may not be like the farmers bcz we all are coming from different place & different profession that's why it becomes difficult to stand collectively at a place, more over, we 30% of flat holders r in touch with the GFWA Forum what about the rest ?

No doubt GFWA has done an appreciable task in a proper line of action & anticipating something positive on 1st Nov.2011.
So, as far as , I think , our work should not be only agitation but also something solid against the HUDA, DTCP , builders or any similar agency. THE GFWA FORUM SHOULD PUBLISH ANTI HUDA ADVERTISEMENTS IN DAILY NEWS PAPERS This may help a lot to join the unknown flat holders with our campaign .

SIMILAR TYPES OF HANDBILLS MAY ALSO BE DISTRIBUTED AT IMPORTANT PUBLIC PLACES e.g.NEAR COURT , MATHURA ROAD RED LIGHTS , RAILWAY STATION & even at KHEDI PUL TO THE VISITORS OF NEHARPAAR FLAT BUYERS . I am sure that HARYANA govt. will be shaken in this way .

I agree that some paper & energy may go in vein but " keechad uchalney ke liey mutthi bhar kar keechad lena padega ek ya do ungli se uthakar fekney se koi fayda nahi hoga.

Tarun Kr. Gupta.
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

Sending letter is really gud idea..

if some one have better suggestion and can draft a gud mail, please share that
along with address of all concerned departments

I wud suggest we keep objective of letter limited to GF devlopment / infrastructure ONLY.
for builders related complain we can have separate letter
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to News Articles