Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Articles from print media

New drama by Praveen Kumar (Faridabad ex-DC and new Gurgaon HUDA chief) !

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 am

Praveen Kumar, IAS is out with new drama and histrionics.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/India/G ... 12248.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/to-pl ... oe/878916/

Demolition man shoes away protests

In a rare show of Gandhigiri by a bureaucrat, Praveen Kumar hit himself with a shoe at the Sikandarpur-Bristol Chowk in Gurgaon around 11pm on Sunday.

Kumar, 52, a homeopathy practitioner and Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) administrator, wanted to pacify an angry
crowd while leading a demolition drive.

Not a faceless babu in Gurgaon, Kumar is known to be on the road early in the morning every day, booking people for even misusing water.

On Sunday night, he arrived at the spot with other Huda officials to carry out a court order to demolish illegal constructions on a 500-yard stretch.

"I told the crowd that my intention was clear. This drive is being conducted under a court order, but they were not ready to listen."

As the crowd, mostly local shopkeepers, grew restive, Kumar sensed danger and took off his shoes and hit himself. He also touched the feet of the people around. And all this while, a huge police force surrounded him.

"My aim was to remove unauthorised constructions, and not to hurt people's sentiments. I didn't do any thing wrong as it was the only way to prove my innocence."

Eyewitnesses said that before taking the shoe in hand, he refused to listen to the shop-owners' objections, nor did he take calls from the political brass.

Later, Kumar spent the night on the floor of a half-demolished building and began his work early Monday morning. Till late Sunday night, the locals tried to soften him with sweets and gifts, but he refused.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 72322.aspx
sendtomanish

Re: What a DRAMA SIRJEE(By Faridabad Old DC)!!!!!!!!!!

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

I think this is the same person who told that he needs 3 years time to build 30 kms road at Greater Faridabad!

Still got a promotion...
shubhohere

Postby BlessU » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi
Greetings

If the last review meeting on Faridabad zone chaired by the FC and the last HUDA report on major projects is referred. It has no mention of
Sector roads or
sewerage or
master roads or
Connectivity through Bridges (Yamuna/Agra) canal.
Unfortunately if that be the case and the current pace be considered the standards for HUDA.. I am skeptic of even 3 years.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/fa ... 22327.html

Hudas report/review of major projects
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gu ... 22282.html

cheers
BlessU

Postby nchitkara » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 am

Status of Master Road and Development of new sectors is on page 39/40 in the HUDA Status Report.
nchitkara
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: New drama by Praveen Kumar (Faridabad ex-DC and new Gurgaon HUDA chief) !

Postby webmaster » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 pm

I am not surprised by his dramatic theatrics. This is only temporary to get the limelight and just to show that he is working hard. He failed to deliver anything in faridabad and is only good at promises. This will fizzle out very soon.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: New drama by Praveen Kumar (Faridabad ex-DC and new Gurgaon HUDA chief) !

Postby shubhohere » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 pm

I wonder how media-savvy he is and his personal contact with media! Anybody can guess that media was just not waiting at nearby areas at such an odd hour (Sunday night), since the police movement to destroy the encroachment all of a sudden (as per news). The media must have intimated much early and guess who can call them?
shubhohere

Postby BlessU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:43 pm

nchitkara wrote:Status of Master Road and Development of new sectors is on page 39/40 in the HUDA Status Report.

Hi
Greetings

Thanks Naveen for mentioning the May report on Major Huda projects.. This report if read in conjunction with minutes of meeting of the FC pertaining to Faridabad Zone (July 11) would bring some pertinent facs. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... l&hl=en_GB

Unfortunately, as pointed earlier, only mention is that of LAO informing that THERE IS NO CASE ON HUDA by farmers and stay can be vacated by moving the high court (check details on page 3-4).

My unhappiness was WHY WAS THIS NOT KNOW BEFORE WHEN ON EARLIER OCCASSION R/C/E OF RS 27500 LACS WAS PUT OFF DUE TO NON POSSESSION OF ACQUIRED LAND? (CHECK PG 40 Huda major projects-May11 https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0CW4p ... I2ZTUxYTQ1)

Now the cost has gone up to 400 cr appx from 275 cr and all homeseekers have to bear the increase in EDC.. all we come to know that certain section of master/sector roads 83-84 could have been built :devil2: as litigations are between farmers and not with HUDA (review meeting Faridabad zone July 11 pg 3)

Besides the latest review meeting (July 11) finds no mention of
1] Complete possession of acquired land which was to be completed by May 11 (pg 40 Huda Major Projects May-11)
2] Connectivity over Gurgaon/Agra Canals finds no mention in both the documents..
3] No mention of Enhanced Compensation demand from farmers in Review Meet or any Court case/stay order on Huda for any such land..
4] Acquisition of land acquired in August 2010, if not under stay against Huda, then what is the status of possession?? This was to be done within a week (review meeting Faridabad zone July 11 pg 3)
5] Why admin appl for development of new sectors target 12/2013, not been sent while the R/C/E leading to NIT and tender are still awaiting since May 2011..

Those who want development to happen should push DC to expedite and get the above executed and clarity be provided. Any previous time lines in previous FC or admin reviews documented somewhere should also be referred to..
This most would agree is as crucial as the court case/media bashing/protests.. and God willing the expected end result..
These documents/Links should be as valuable as any RTI and treated as vital proofs..

Cheers
BlessU

Return to News Articles