Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Articles from print media

Arrest Order against BPTP Top Honcho Kabul Chawla

Postby rgoel24 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:55 am

Dear All

Very good news..

Arrest order against BPTP top honcho
Indrani Basu, TNN | Dec 26, 2011, 12.48AM IST

NEW DELHI: A non-bailable warrant was issued on Saturday against Business Park Town Planners (BPTP) managing director Kabul Chawla by the Patiala House court after a case was registered against his company for criminal breach of trust, cheating, fraud and criminal misappropriation of Rs 40 lakh. Delhi Police had registered an FIR filed by Kotla-based businessman Suresh Goel in January.

"We had received the complaint following which a case was registered. We are on the lookout for the accused Kabul Chawla," said additional commissioner of police (New Delhi) K C Dwivedi.

According to the complainant, BPTP had cheated him of Rs 40 lakh after he booked a 200 square yard commercial plot at a rate of Rs 32,500 per square yard in Faridabad in May 2006. "The complainant has claimed that he made a cheque payment of Rs 15 lakh on May 16, 2006. Subsequently, he paid Rs 5 lakh, Rs 10 lakh and Rs 10 lakh through cheques to BPTP. We have scrutinized all bank records and it has been found that the complainant did pay these amounts and the money was debited from Goel's account and credited to a BPTP account with Kabul Chawla as beneficiary. The complainant has claimed that after he had paid Rs 40 lakh, he discovered that BPTP had not gained site approval from HUDA's town planning department before giving land. When Goel asked BPTP to get approval before he made any further payments, BPTP cancelled his plot and his money was forfeited," said a cop.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 247184.cms

Regards
Rahul Kumar

Ref: Times of Delhi 26th Dec 2011, 3rd Page
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Arrest Order against BPTP Top Honcho (TOI Delhi 261112))

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:09 am

Great News

Finally some action against the mal-practice of BPTP.
Other members also should come forward for highlightingf the frauds done by BPTP. Only then the justice could be expected.
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak_sukhija » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 am

Very good news....BPTP should be punished & I expect a heavy penality on BPTP and some relief to the buyer who has registered the case....as it was a very frustrating experience for him....we all can do much mare effort and we will bring these builders on track.....every builder is cheating...i remember when SRS has increased the prices in project SRS Pearl....by including superarea in the prices while reducing the actually promised area at the time of booking.....i didn't have proper sleep for more than two months due to increased prices....all of us are sufferer in some way or other by these builder....so everyone should feel encouraged by it....Congrats all !!!
deepak_sukhija

Postby Manoj3112 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 am

Good news!! I am also planning to file case against BPTP.
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anujgarg » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 am

I would like to salute Mr. Suresh goel, who had the courage to take his battle all alone.

I having Flat in Omaxe feels that all of us deserve the Explotation by Builders because Inspite of having being united through Faridabad Forum are not able to file Single case collectively.

we all including me are just concerned about one thing " Apna Kam banta bhad mein jaye janta"
anujgarg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 am

I would suggest BPTP investors to use this opportunity and plan a vociferous dharma outside BPTP office in the curent week, and highlight the extent of fraud in the media that there are lot more home buyers who have been cheated in similar manner, collectively the duping may run over in hundreds of crores (and the case is not just about 40 Lakhs)

Since TOI has already run this story, they may be wiling to run a series.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Arrest Order against BPTP Top Honcho Kabul Chawla

Postby Manoj3112 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Please advise strategy against BPTP demand of EDC/ IDC. We all should adopt same strategy in the matter of payment of EDC/ IDC to BPTP.

Manoj Gupta
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to News Articles