Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Allottment of EWS Flats

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

Allottment of EWS Flats

Postby anuj_bansal » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi,

I was seeing the list of the EWS flats allotted by RPS for the Savana project. I can see that all the flats that are allocated are only upto G+3 floors (assuming ET-XX is the tower number). The link where I saw this is http://www.rps-savana.com/List%20of%20s ... 9.2011.pdf

I have some doubts about this:
1) Why would RPS allot only these flats which also attract extra PLC (RPS charges some extra %age of BSP till G+3.
2) What happens after posession is given and maintenance is charged monthly. Are the owners of these flats exempted or all the charges which apply to others are also applicable to them as well.
3) In the master plan, I can see a space allocated for EWS. When the flats are allocated in the towers, what is the use of this extra space?

I have never seen or heard any allotment for EWS anywhere in India. Is it only in Harayna and is it something new?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Allottment of EWS Flats

Postby mikesab » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I do not think there will be EWS flats in mango people's towers. EWS flats are built in a separate location within the project premises.
mikesab

Postby anuj_bansal » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 am

If it is separate, what about the apartments in T5 whose balcony directly face these EWS flats. Does anyone know if EWS actually live in these flats or they sell it off and leave?
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

They usually sell it off and leave. BTW there are no issues in end use but these apartments that face EWS flats command less premium than other flats. :) :)
mikesab

Postby anuj_bansal » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Checked with RPS that there are going to be 12 towers of 4 floors each for the EWS flats. They will be build in the area enmarked for it in the master plan.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 pm

I was told by some broker that EWS flats is a mandatory clause and all builders have to adhere to this. They can not get clearance from authorities for handing over possessions unless this is in place. This is one of the major reason for delay in possession by builders, who are ready to deliver.

Is this true? Can some one confirm.
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby mikesab » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Broker is bullshitting. I am in Omaxe Heights. The EWS part is still under construction but they have given the possession.
mikesab

Postby praveenleena » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:32 pm

EWS flats is a mandatory clause at this time for given possession to savana member. If builders (RPS) not handover the EWS flats any way, they can not get clearance from authoritiesHUDA) for handing over possessions in this place. This is one of the major reason for delay in possession by builders, needs force to management by all RPS member for completion of EWS flats time to time.

Praveen kr.
purpul hazel-9
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rajesh » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

hi mr. Preveen...... i hv 3+1 in purpul hezel-10. can i have ur contact no. or e-mail id. so we can interact direclty.

Regards
Rajesh
Rajesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News