Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Email to RPS Group regarding Group Meeting

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Posting on behalf of Pramod Sharma

Hi Pankaj

It is better if we can have people list ho hae booked the flat in RPS and formally notify them so that we can have the majority and then we can take legal action and file our case .If we will take legal action then it may be asked how many peole are suffurers and legal action will also require money contribution

We have to with several apporving bodies of Government of Haryana and hire a good legal advisor as builder is having striong legal advisor team whichmay create difficulty for us

Masses always win politically if we can prove our strength

rember we are 2300 families which is a big number and we can really get the rights which RPS is refusing to give .

Regards

Pramod Sharma

autoBOT

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Posting on behalf of Varinder Dhir

Hi Everybody,

I'm 100% agreed with all savana community member. You can count me in for this.

Lets take next step to get our dream living place.

Thanks,
Varinder

autoBOT

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Posting on behalf of Pramod Sharma

It seems all are looking for the dream home .Let us fight for our rights and let us decide plan of action and let us have a get together at RPS savana Faridabad and let us decide how can we win this fight against fraud

This is the time when they are booking for Palms and Rhythm .If we will advertise the fraud from teh contacts in print media or telemedia we acn surely pressurise them to renegotiate

They are confidentbecause of brand and that is what they feel RPS can do anything

I would request whosoever knows people who have booked ,ask them to come along .Let us win this battle democratically

Regards
Pramod Sharma

autoBOT

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Posting on behalf of Bharat Naruka

Hello Everyone,

I guess we have seen ample 'I agree' emails and I have a feeling that all of us agree that RPS is cheating us and we should go for a leagal action. Does anyone know a good lawyer who can help us take this forward. Since we are a large group, small contributions from each one of us would be sufficient to hire a good lawyer and take on the wrong doings head on.

Regards,
Bharat Naruka
T-10 1703

autoBOT

Postby scorpio77 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 am

:huh: Hi,

They had not mentioned anywhere in their brochure of "Palms" project that what kind of facilities would be provided to the residents of palms. They might share all common facilities of "SAVANA".

This is a clear case of cheating by one more builder.

Sorry to say that "All is not well".

Rgds
scorpio77

Postby nitinnayyar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:52 pm

scorpio77 wrote::huh: Hi,

They had not mentioned anywhere in their brochure of "Palms" project that what kind of facilities would be provided to the residents of palms. They might share all common facilities of "SAVANA".

This is a clear case of cheating by one more builder.

Sorry to say that "All is not well".

Rgds

Yes that is already known to us. As per builder, Palm owners will be using same entrance as well as same club.Savana is not an exclusive project anymore.
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Also as per Mr. Rajesh Jain from RPS Group from our last discussion, paying a preferential location charges (PLC) does not guarantee a park facing or lawn facing apartment in RPS Savana, it only means the open space between your apartment and the proposed lawn or park.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Not to scare further, but we cannot be sure even on the remaining green portion ...

For the interest of everyone, all this came out when we happened to glance through only a section of map and got to know of schools and hospital... There is no clarity on the status of the other green area marked around 3 and 3+1 towers.

We need to meet up and decide on the course of action, Pankaj is meeting up with a lawyer, possibly if anyone else has a connection, please try find out what can be done in this regard

We may also consider send in a representation to pehredar@moneycontrol.com, We are a group of 2300+ families who are going to get affected, CNBC might be interested in covering a story and we may get some advise from them as well.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveengarg » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

Dear All,
I have read your mails and apprehensions about the delivery and quality of the Savana project after the unwanted changes made by RPS. I am also in the same boat as you are all in. I bought a flat (in T8) through resale market 7-8 months back at a heavy premium. And that too with lot of PLC for park facing, which will face a school now. Unfortunately on my advice, two of my relatives also bought in the project. so thats the bad part of it, now question comes what can we do about it? Many of you are cursing them and have suggested lawsuit against them or media route.

Let me also add something to it. I am an architect by qualification and part of NCR's real estate market. Therefore, is aware about the malpractices adopted by the developers. RPS case is not a new one done by a developer, since we all have invested our hard earned money in this project so we are furious about the incidence. Lets list out the issues (although you guys have already done a tremendous job) and try to tackle each of them. If I am not wrong, we need to handle the following major issues with RPS:
1. Macro Infrastructure facilities i.e. road, power and water.
2. Internal facilities i.e. landscaping, club etc.
3. Construction quality.
4. Delay in possession.
5. Improper provision of school and hospital.

1. point 1, it needs to be provided by government however without these we cannot move in to the houses. I saw in few mails that you guys are following up with the relevant departments. But RPS needs to make temporary arrangements for power and water & the residents have to pay for that. So here govt is at fault (other projects are also facing the same problem), but we need to push RPS to make their presence in govt. lobby to get it through.

2. Point 2, generaly these facilities are done after the towers are completed otherwise all landscaping etc gets spoiled with day to day work. To complete the club we are on the mercy of RPS, but i think it is their showcase project so he will deliver it.

3. Construction quality - on this point I dont agree with RPS that they dont allow us to go inside and see the structure. Agree that it is not safe to let families inside the construction site. But we can ask them to arrange one day in a week to see one person / apartment to see the flat. we should press for this, there is no point that they are not allowing. I myself is construction expert and I will also bring good construction guys alongwith me while doing the site visit.

4. If they are delaying we should ask for penalty.

5. Fifth one is the most important point, to which we need to pull up our sleeves. First of all let me tell you, the provision of school and hospital is mandatory in such kind of projects, without which you dont get permission. So RPS is right when they are making this statement, But blunder by RPS is that they didnt show these facilities in their master plan. So poor buyers like us bought flats considering the green areas. I asked their marketing guy once that where are they going to provide schools & hospitals, he told me in the front green. but now they have provided these in the back side greens, which is a clear case of cheating. Access and club is also shared with the other project. Now the point of action is what is the remedy to this, i think as follows:

a. they pay penalty to the units which are facing school instead of green and in addition to this pay back the PLC.
b. Modify the master plan, as they have placed these facilities as per their maximum revenue generation. (i am ready to help in this aspect, atleast we can explore is there any other possible option available. RPS can not think as per his convenience. But we need to remember, Master plan change is a tedious job, will take minimum 6-9 months which will delay the possession. Are we ready for this.)
c. It is a case of cheating, so we may file lawsuit. but we need to think its implications also- first of which is, in any case RPS has to build shcool and hospital, you cannot avoid that. only point is where to build. Second delay in the project. Highlighting in media will spoil the image of RPS as well as project. Medai highlight should be the last resort of this problem, because the direct impact of this will be on the rentals of units as the market is very sentimental about these issues.

The crux is we need to be cautious about our steps. we have invested our money. RPS has sold its more than 90% project ( i know inside story), so our money is on stake not his. we need to get our project possession as promised to us.

Naveen
(Available to discuss these issues in person anytime)
naveengarg

Postby autoBOT » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Email from Mukesh Pawar

Date: Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: RPS-Savana (What's going?)
To: Mukesh Pawar

Dear Mr. Pawar,

Sub: Unit No. 604, Bay Berry-07

Warm greetings from RPS Group. We are in receipt of your mail dated 25/03/2010.

With reference to your above said booking, we would ensure to provide required location advantage as per your allotment. Moreover, if for any reason whatsoever, allotted unit ceases to be preferentially located, the company shall refund/ adjust amount of preferential location charges paid by the applicant in the last installment as per the payment plan.

Further, we would like to inform that since the project is under execution, the location of unit (whether preferentially located or not) can be confirmed only at the time of offer for possession and necessary adjustments shall be made accordingly.

This is for your information.

Thanks

RPS Infrastructure Limited
A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com

----- Original Message -----
----- Original Message -----
To: info@rpsgroupindia.com
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:08 PM
Subject: RPS-Savana (What's going?)

Hi There,

I overheard some changes in Map or RPS-Savana. Basically about reducing Green area/Park.

I do have a few question-
Critical Question -Was It plan already? If yes what the PLC was for If No what's going on?
In any case if it is true that you're goint to replace park/green with something else- what about the PLC we have already paid for?

Please make a note- from end user point of view, customer like me only invested in RPS-Savana on good faith, and after looking the map/ prototype, and would suggest playing with this faith is equivalant playing with your own image.

I would really appreciate a fair/honest response from you.

Regards,
Mukesh Pawar
autoBOT

Postby ajay2023 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi All, :hap2:

It is very much clear now that RPS is not honest on his part. Now we have to decide whether we want to take some legal action or not. Otherwise there is no benefit to discuss all this thing on forum.

I would like to request JAYANTA also that he may rethink about running this forum as not much people are interested in this intitiative & more over you are paying expenses from your pocket only.

I don't Want to heart anybody's emotion but want that people should take clear stand otherwise after passing some time every body will forgot everything.

Please come forward & clear your stand who had not yet responded.

Rgds

Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Naveen for joining the forum, we will surely need your expertise soon and also in the long run.

Regarding getting anything done from RPS Group, any changes in the master plan, RPS Management will not listen to any customer's opinion unless we stand as a group and voice our concerns. And I believe highlighting in the media should not be an issue, because it will pressurize RPS Group to rethink their strategy which we as individuals cannot force them to do. I am not sure media publicity will effect RPS Savana in a negative way, media publicity will effect RPS Group brand image for any future projects which they cannot afford. Their stakes are much more higher as a brand image than only RPS Savana.

This is only my opinion, everyone is welcome to share their thoughts.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Sudhanshu » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Jayant & Naveen,
I am not very hopeful about the idea of pressurizing RPS to further change master plan. First of all what sort of change you expect from RPS. I don't seen any other area(around 5 acre) where this school and Hospital can be relocated.
The Primary school that they are putting somewhere between the towers,can be shifted.But the forwarded mail from Mukesh is a clear indication that RPS will prefer to adjust PLC instead of doing any such change.

So we need to recheck, what do we expect from RPS and practically what really is possible.

Rgds
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveengarg » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:21 pm

I agree with Sudhanshu.

I ask from everybody; after legal fight or media highlights (whatever method we do adopt going forward), ultimately we have to come down to a conclusion or you can say settlement. So looking at all practical aspects what are the available options. I mean what can you think achieving after all fight:

1. Sue RPS (no benefit to us, other than mental satisfaction)
2. Penalty from RPS to us (most likely option)
3. Shifting school (where to shift is the question - i will suggest developer is compromising only with 2BHK and 2+1 BHK units rather than 3 and 3+1 BHK units. both primary schools are shifted back side and no school/dispensary is shifted in the large green encircled in 3+1 BHK houses.)

Is there any other justice, we can seek for?

Naveen
naveengarg

Postby webmaster » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

The main concerns that we can highlight to the media is the lack of basic infrastructure in the Naharpar area, by basic I mean water and electricity. RPS Group should be equally liable to provide these amenities from the government to the RPS Savana society, they cannot simply blame the govt. authorities for not supplying these facilities. If they had planned such a huge township investing crores of rupees, they should know how to pull the right strings to get things done from the authorities, they cannot sell a half-cooked project.

We are not trying to start a fight with RPS Group either through a legal way or by media publicity. But we cannot have a laidback attitude and wait for things to happen on their own, which will never happen. Why should we even think of a settlement, we are not demanding anything from RPS. RPS committed green areas and we bought that committment, we are not asking for free land or any favors.

RPS is still selling Savana basis on the green ticket, they haven't disclosed to any existing customers or prospective customer about their change of plan. Everyone including me wants to see RPS Savana as a successful project, we booked in Savana because we have plans to reside there and it was offering something different than the zillions of budget apartments cropping up everywhere by every tom dick and harry calling themself a real estate builder. Or we could have bought any shack near a posh residential area in Delhi instead of investing in that remote forsaken village.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News