Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Some additional points

Postby AlexV » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Dear fellow Savana residents / investors:

This being my first post on the forum, sorry for raising more than a couple of points in the same email.

I saw the master plan for Savana, which was submitted for getting a house loan from my Corporation. (This is the first time I had a close look at it. It was probably gullible to have blindly trusted RPS, prior to this.)

Apart from the additions already known, 0.2 acres each have been additionally also been earmarked for two nursery schools and creche, beside the proposed location of the club, which incidentally has been marked as Community Facility.

(The map size being big, i cannot scan it. If some one knows any scanning facility for large size drawings in CP area, please mail me. I will try to scan it and post on the forum.)

Someone mentioned that we could get an independent consultant to inspect the construction quality. I agree with this suggestion and am willing to contribute to the expenses involved.

I request that the following points may also be included for discussion in the next meeting with RPS management:
1. Has land been sold for nursery schools and creche?
2. How does RPS manage to ensure security for Savana, considering that schools will be operating within the complex, which entails more or less free movement for outsiders within the complex?
3. On what basis does RPS prevent inspection of construction quality?

I think we should push forward with the media coverage of RPS's shenanigans. This may put pressure on RPS, considering that they have started advertising for their new project: Oxy Park.

As for exploring the legal option, it is my humble suggestion that we should probably try approaching the consumer courts for redressal of our grievances, before approaching the mainstream courts. This will probably be cheaper and faster.

Regards
Alex Varghese
AlexV

Re: Email to RPS Group regarding Group Meeting

Postby ddamitav » Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

Hello,

I spoke to one of my friends who is is Comapany Sec. by profession. He has agreed to help us in formation of the association. The cost for the same would come around Rs. 5000/- Since I am in Mumbai it is not possible for me to actively engage with him. I would like some of you to volunteer yourself so that I will fix a meeting with him. His office is in Koral Bagh (Ajmal Khan Road).

Initially lets start with few members and later on others can join in.

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue May 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Will this association be like a RWA ? I don't have much experience, but I think unless the association formed is a RWA it will not be recognized.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

I just wana ask what happen to our PLC which we have paid @100/ sqft for being green facing Flat, are you going to refund it? and think about those flat thinking to live peace full life now you are planing to have pramary school in side!!!! do you know how desturbuing they are to them who are living there specaly till low floors? we also wana know facilities like Club which are doing to be shaired by Pam are loaded to savana's supper area only or they are being shared by pam (which i dont think so)!!!!
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Dear Rajesh Jain,

Reg: Property No. /Unit No. 1007 in Tower BAYBERRY-03 in SAVANA Residential Project at SEC-88, FARIDABAD, HARYANA

1. Revised Master Plan happen to our PLC?
2. Sharing common services with PALMS which are not charged for to PALMS flat owners!
3. Reason for the delay in detail?

I just came to know though this Forum that RPS is proposing primary schools in the places of green areas is it true? If yes then,

I just want ask what happen to our PLC which we have paid @100/ sqft for being green facing Flats, is RPS going to refund the same?

And think about those peoples who booked a flat thinking to live peace full life now they have to live with primary school next to there flat!
Do you know how disturbing they are; to them who are living there specially lower floors?

Please correct me if I am wrong, we (Flat owner in Savana) are paying for club membership and must be loaded to our supper area,
but for Palms users are supposed to use the same, but RPS is not charging them for the same and don’t think it is even loaded to there supper area, kindly clarify our doubt.

I also came to know though this Forum that RPS is sill to apply for electricity, water supply and sewage connections from HUDA. is it true?

My booking was done on 07/11/2006 from when penalty form RPS’s side will be applicable?
If RPS is not paying the same, kindly provide us the regions from “builder’s side” and which is “beyond builder’s hand” which are coursing for this delay, in detail please

Regards
Abhijit Majumdar
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby Abhijit Majumdar » Sat May 15, 2010 12:26 am

A site is more than 12 acre or population is more than 5000, I think we do need a primary school, i will find out and lel all of us know very soon, but thing is that they are supposed to plan in before and not place it any where they fill, a socity needs facilities like these but not near to those towers and not compromising Green... for which we have paying PLC. we may take RPS to court for the same...
Abhijit Majumdar

Postby webmaster » Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I have emailed to RPS Group again on May 17, 2010 and marked Mr. Rakesh Chand Gupta, Managing Director,RPS Group and all.

Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 11:59 AM
To: 'rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com'; 'rcgupta@rpsgroupindia.com'; 'vision@rpsgroupindia.com';
Cc: 'info@rpsgroupindia.com'
Subject: RE: Greetings from Savana forum

Dear RPS Group,

Greetings from Savana members.

At the beginning, we would like to thank Mr. Rajesh Jain for meeting some of the Savana forum members on March 14, 2010 to update us on the latest development on the project. However the meeting was not very constructive and fruitful as we could not get any conclusive and substantial information on the project. Moreover we were surprised at the revelation that RPS was planning to setup schools on the major portion of the green areas.

The decision of RPS Group to allocate land to schools without intimating any Savana allottees has come as a shocker to all. The members are not disappointed with the setting up of schools in the community, but are disappointed at the fact that RPS advertised and promoted Savana on the basis of the green areas and once the project has been sold out, it decided to alter the master layout as per their own assessment and requirement. We understand that legally, RPS is not obligated to inform any prospective Savana allottees about any change of plan in the master layout and the schools have been proposed as per of the requirement of a housing society. However this raises a question on the ethics of the builder as this is clearly a false commitment from RPS Group. You need to understand that as an end user, most of us invested in Savana based on the landscape and open green areas advertised. People have paid PLC for the open lawns and not for schools.

Secondly, with the recent RTI response received from DHBVN regarding electricity for RPS Savana, it has been revealed that RPS Group is yet to apply for electricity connection for Savana and an electricity substation needs to be setup for Savana to enable the authorities to proceed with the electrification of the society. Several of our members have written to Mr. Rajesh Jain enquiring about this process and setting up of the substation for Savana, however we are yet to receive any positive response and the answers which we have received are very vague with no relevance to our main concern. It seems that RPS Group is more concerned about providing a provisional solution to enable early possession rather than concentrating on a permanent solution. Please understand that these basic amenities are the utmost priority for the Savana members as this will directly impact the living conditions of the society.

These are some of the main concerns which need to be addresses by RPS Group on a priority basis. People have already started talking about Savana as the next Green Valley and beginning to doubt about the prospects of Savana. Green Valley which is still trying to cope with electricity and construction quality issues, has not been a very good example of the success of RPS Group. We do not wish that Savana meets the same fate as Green Valley where residents are still struggling to get electricity load which is primarily the responsibility of the builder. Green Valley project is looked upon as failure on the part of RPS Group. We whole heartedly want the Savana project to be a success, as all of us have invested our hard earned money into the project. The success of Savana will be the success of RPS Group and will boost the image of your group.

RPS Group may not want to acknowledge the forum as an official association of Savana residents, however please be aware that the forum is regarded as the face of Savana on the internet where all the future Savana members are getting together. We are not trying to blemish the reputation of RPS Group’s image neither are we trying to hamper the progress of the Savana project, we are trying to gather facts about the project and publish them on the internet for the benefit of all people. We already receive several queries on a regular basis from prospective customer if they should invest in Savana, Rhythm or Palms. We do not discourage them, but we advise them to take an informed decision based on all the facts that we have gathered. At the time when RPS Savana project was launched in 2006, people were not too accustomed to the internet and we did not have any platform to read and discuss any project, however with the growing use of technology and internet, people have started becoming more internet savvy and they tend to read up articles and reviews on the internet before taking the most important decision of their life. Even at the slightest doubt about the reputation of the builder and project, they would veer away and look elsewhere. The Green Valley website and any relevant searches do not yield very positive reviews on the internet and we do not want the Savana forum to go in the same direction. The recommendation level of the Savana project and the subsequent projects has already gone down. The members are disappointed about the lack of internal development and delay in the project and the uncertain responses from RPS Group are not helping much in boosting the confidence of the people.

We seriously hope that you will rethink about your customer trust building relationship strategy to regain the confidence of your buyers and prospective customers. If you value your customers and consider them to be the pillars of your success, you will not ignore this communication but appreciate our honest feedback and opinion. We would want the senior leadership of RPS Group to grant us an audience to our Savana members to address these concerns on an urgent basis. If you choose to ignore this communication, it will further aggravate the situation and frustration level of the customers.

We again state that we are trying to be proactive to find solutions and work along with RPS Group to make Savana a success story. We look forward to your co-operation to start this relationship on a positive and good note.

Regards,

Jayanta

Savana forum
http://www.rps-savana.co.in
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Wed May 19, 2010 11:19 am

Hi Jayanta

A very well drafted note ..

I have been traveling and not active in the forum for past few weeks.. but am glad to see the momentum gaining up

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishca » Tue May 25, 2010 11:29 am

Hi

This is an eye opener meeting for all of us and we should have regular meeting with RPS authoritiy and record the minutes of the meeting so that these can be used in the court of law in case it is required

Ashish
ashishca

Postby gaurav2404 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi All,

There has not been any progress on this thread since May,25.

I think the rps group has emerged out as a big cheat but thanks to this forum that I had pulled back my decision of booking a flat in RPS. I'm getting 1600/- p sq ft in RE. But if the basic amenities are not there Its not a good buy.

I wish all the best to all buyers of savana.

Thanks,
Gaurav
gaurav2404

Previous

Return to SAVANA News