Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Meeting with RPS Group for Savana project update

Postby divya » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello

As per my discussion with Ms Jiya from RPS and also recent visit, they will probably create a list of towers for which they are ready to give the possesion by October -November . The posession will only be given for 6 towers 3-8.

And the actual possession for the said towers will only happen by May-June.

Regards
divya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Anindya Ray » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi,
seems T11 Sapphireberry does not even figure in the delivery schedule. How brazen can RPS get? How long will this continue? Even after waiting 2 years beyond scheduled delivery, we still don't know when we are going to get possesion. I know a lot is being done by the GFWA and no amount of thanks is enough for those who are really fighting; still can't a simple FIR be lodged with the police for cheating? This crook is utilizing our money to sell new flats with 1 & 2 year possesion promise and we who have been paying for over 4 years can't even hope to get possesion in 2013?
T11 Sapphireberry guys please get together to atleast take a delivery commitment from RPS (however hollow that may be). Can we lodge an FIR?

Anindya Ray
Anindya Ray
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ratanbirkalra » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Aninda Ray,
We are in T-9.
However, question is not of T-9 or T-11 alone- all RPS savana investors need to be together.
If 1-8 are going to get physical possession in May-Jun 2013 , imagine wait involved for others. Unless something drastic happens others may not get possession before Jun 2015. It is being realistic not pessemistic
It is time we meet-- may be nothing significant comes out of it, but there is nothing to loose further by meeting.
It appears those who had earlier taken up(thanks to them) cause of RPS Savana have had to face pressure fom certain quarters.We atleast need to meet and understand constraints and road ahead for all of us.
Not withstanding the above, hats off to GFWA members and their great efforts. All thanks to them for providing this excellent forum.
regards
Ratan Bir Kalra
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 am

Hi,
We must meet at or near RPS Savana site office on 2nd Sept-2012. If we gather in large number, it may lay some pressure on them. We must understand the reason the RPS Management gives for delaying possession now, when other builders have already started the same and people are residing in that area. It is obvious that they can still maximise the number of towers to make ready for physical possession by May June-13 if they want. As the superstructures are ready. Besides we also are to understand that how long we, who are not included in in the first phase, are to wait. No doubt this meet may definitely do something to ensure the starting possession by Decemebr,12 which we are still uncertain.

Regards

Debasis Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi,

It looks like at least a 10 year plan for people who had booked in pre launch. I had bought the flat in T-12 in re sale, but the original booking is in Nov 2005. I am sure the complete apartment will not be completed by 2015 end (3 years from now) since the pace is astronomically slow.

Going by current pace of the project I dont think I will get possession before 2014 end, ie 9 years after the original booking.

I am sure RPS will not pay late charges to anyone since they will have 100s of reasons for delay and they know that common people are always afraid of going to court because of the delays.

There is no use of talking/writing mails to RPS. They are shameless people who either will give a standard reply or will not reply at all. I have sent mails to them through speed post (copy to DTP and STP) and still I don't get replies.

The current law situation of our country also favors cheaters only. The govt officials will not take any action against these corrupt builders because they also get good payments to keep quite.

Regards
Anuj Bansal
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:32 pm

In one of the posts from Mr Debasis I read about ECC and FFC (External Cable Connection and Fire Fighting Cost). When I had purchased the flat, I was told that FFC is extra and will be charged on actual cost.

ECC is something new for me. Which external cable charges are they going to charge? Is it electricity cable?

Regards
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News