Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Follow up notes on meeting held on 24-Mar-10 with RPS Group

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 am

In reference to the meeting held in Savana office, I had send following followup note to RPS management on 6th April 2010, no response yet.

Dear Mr Jain

Thanks for the acknowledgment email for our meeting held two weeks back on on 24th March at your corporate office in Okhla,

As several of our queries remain unaddressed in the last meeting, I am attaching list of items discussed for your reference. I am sure you understand our concerns and we are eagerly awaiting response from your end.

Time of Possession
We are glad to hear that RPS plan to deliver possession of towers from T1 to T8 by this year end and we are quite optimistic toward the same,
Is there any estimate on possession schedule of other towers.
In case there is a delay can we expect a penalty as par agreement,

Tentative Schedule of development
Considering that Savana is a big project, and we as stakeholders would like to know tentative time lines and rough estimate on break up of activities (like flooring, plastering, wood work, developing green area etc), If we are going to get possession by year end, has RPS started work on development of areas around these towers.

Change of Master Plan

Changing master plan and reducing green cover has caused widespread resentment among the members, In this context we would like RPS to share following details :

1. Kindly provide the final approved map of Savana layout with the proposed new constructions, Please treat this at priority.

2.We got to know in our last meeting that the 2 green areas between Bluebeech and Bayberry towers have been allocated to primary schools. Please confirm in this scenario, what would happen to the PLC already paid by consumers for park facing units.

3.We would like to know the breakup and exact dimension/specification of all the green areas and water bodies,
(Calculations RPS Savana: Considering total area =49 Acres ..
85% Green of Total area = approx 41.5 acres)

4. The main green area near the entrance which was earlier marked as a Theme Park, 5 acres has been allocated to a high school and 1.25 acres has been allocated to a Dispensary. In this case Savana cannot be considered as exclusive 49 acres project.

Please note that as an end user we had invested in this project by taking into account all its surrounding and hence we do not see this change as an ethical measure by RPS management.

Clubbing Savana with Palms project
We were told that Savana project has been clubbed with another project by RPS. Considering that the amenities in Savana (like club, swimming pool, sports complex) were initially planned for around 2000 families, and now RPS plan to merge Savana and Palms project, which implies that all these facilities would now be shared by members of both the projects.

In this context please provide details on the amenities that Savana residents would benefit from Palms project or this would stand as one way charity form residents of Savana.

Basic Amenities
During our discussion, RPS committed that till the time a permanent solution is available, all the basic amenities like electricity, water and sewerage etc will be provided by RPS on temporary basis while handing the possession,.

In this regard, we requested for following details in last meeting

1., What is the estimate of running cost for maintenance(electricity, water, sewerage, etc.) after possession in absence of facilities to be provided by government.
2. Will these services be made available at subsidized rates,
(Considering that we have paid all the charges requested in timely manner, why should this not be treated as deficiency of service by RPS)

Construction Quality
We understand the RPS is following NBCC guidelines for quality purposes and have hired few contractors to ensure quality of material and standard's used in construction, we would like to know the name of contractors/auditing agencies involved and get an audit done by external agencies. Please help facilitate the same.

EDC/IDC reduction
The govt has announced/ proposed reduction in EDC/ IDC – how and when will this amount be adjusted in payouts by owners.

External development
Despite collecting huge sum of money as EDC and IDC, there has been absolutely no development in NeharPar region.

We were communicated that RPS is in touch with higher authorities for the same. In this context we have reviewed the CREDAI NCR minutes provided by Mr Jain on the efforts taken by RPS management, we would like to know if there are any follow up notes on the CREDAI meeting (as the notes were dated more than a year back), We understand that RPS is committed toward development, but as an end user we are anxious and would like to request RPS to put little more efforts by pushing authorities and ensuring that crores of rupees collected for EDC/IDC collected are being used in proper manner.

We all have invested millions of rupees and would like Savana to be a highly successful project, and am sure that RPS will help alleviate all these concerns in timely manner.

Warm Regard
Seema Joshi
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Follow up notes on meeting held on 24th March 2010

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 am

The discussion on this note is going on in mailing list, In case you are not subscribed to mailing list, You can post your response in the forum.

Hi All

I called upon RPS Okhla office yesterday to request for a meeting with senior management, and operator expressed that she need to check with Mr Rajesh Jain before arranging any meeting and later gave a call back expressing her inability to arrange meeting with folks senior to Mr Jain. On insisting of acknowledgment and reply of concerns, she stated that we would get in a response from RPS soon,

Considering that it took in one month for us to schedule a meeting with Mr Jain and then its been three weeks of our meeting with RPS, and one week for the follow up note and yet no response on any of the concerns, I am highly skeptical that RPS management is just passing time on the issues and trying to test our patience level. In case we do not get any satisfactory response from management in next 1 or2 days, I would suggest lets meet up this Saturday 17th April at a central location in Delhi and decide on how to proceed further in this regard.

Please revert back with your throughts and suggestions and send in a reply if you are available and would be interested in an internal group meeting.

Warm regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

From Sudhanshu Jayaswal

sudhanshu jayaswal
to me, members

Hi all,
few days back i got an article on internet which stated that residents of green valley have to lodge an FIR against RPS senior managemnet, as they were not payinng any heed to their numerous demands,issues...whatever is it...
Although that article was quite old (dated in year 2007)...but i just reffered it to indicate how much RPS really bother about these mails.

So Seemaji, this is nothing unexpected from them.
I think now we can take next legal step which would ensure that RPS have to answer our concern within stipulated time.

I am eager to meet , if our meeting can take us in that direction.
Rgds
Sudhanshu
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 am

From Pankaj

hi Seema,
Though this Saturday is working for me, I am on for this meeting.

I hate to say "I said so", but now the stonewalling phase by RPS is on. I don't think they will have the decency to reply to your letter, requests..... at least soon. Now Rajesh Jain will also go underground for some time!!

Unless we individually or collectively take a strong action, we will never be able to light any fire under the RPS mgt's seats.
Else they will keep on stalling and do things at their own pace

Aside to Jayanta - any progress on the HT article process?? Has Amir met / communicated with you/ any other owner since?

Regards,
Pankaj
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Hello All,

You can count me also for next proposed meeting.

I, as individual called RPS few days back and tried to enquire about the area which they sold to school/hospital. With respect to my queries, they have only one answer i.e. as per govt rules and norms, these things are important.

I requested them to arrange copy of ruling which as per them Govt. has shared with them because it is not possible for each society to have their own school, hospital etc. Awaiting their response and will revert to forum, in case I got any response to them.

Best Regards

Pooja Bharti
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

From Ajay

ajay2023
to bhasinpanks, members, me

I am also available.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Follow up notes on meeting held on 24-Mar-10 with RPS Group

Postby ddamitav » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:19 pm

any update guys!!! by the way there is an interesting stories http://www.bhaskar.com/2010/04/18/compe ... 84083.html

regards,

amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

FYI

Dear Madam,

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 06/04/2010 and further reminder dated 25/04/2010. Before replying the same we would like to re-assure that we are committed to sort out the queries of our customers and to provide them necessary details about their units.

Time of Possession

As regards offer for possession is concerned, we assure you that by this year end we would start offering possession. We are keen to complete the construction and hand over the possession as expeditiously as possible, yet for any delay in offering the possession, attributable to the developer, the penalty provisions as per buyer’s agreement would be applicable. Penalty (if any) shall be paid to unit holders in accordance with the Buyer’s Agreement, at the time of possession of unit.

As regards tentative schedule of development is concerned, we would like to intimate that all related area shall be developed simultaneously as per construction plan of chartered architect of the project.

Change of Master Plan

As regards change of Master Plan is concerned, we may remind you that the developer is entitled to make required change in the Master Plan as per the statutory requirements as well as architectural need of the project for which there is no need of any resentment as priority was duly revealed since inception of the project.

The approved copy of Master Plan is available at our corporate office which may be verified by you during working hours.

The lawn and green area in the project shall be duly developed as per sanctioned plan. The space marked as Theme Park/ Public utilities was undoubtedly provided for specified services and was highlighted accordingly in our documents. The said area is now being considered appropriate by the authorities for High School and Dispensary. You may kindly agree with us that public utilities are inseparable part and parcel of the project without which the project would neither be complete nor would be properly habitable.

As an end user you should feel proud that your dream project SAVANA is fully equipped with school, dispensary, club, temple, shopping centre and the maximum public utilities so as to make the life of every inhabitant comfortable.

Clubbing SAVANA with RPS-PALMS

Your apprehension that project SAVANA has been clubbed with project RPS-PALMS is not correct and without any basis. We as a developer are developing other projects too adjacent to SAVANA but only under the prescribed norms and with proper sanctions from the competent authorities. It is clarified that the amenities at SAVANA shall be primarily available for the use of Savana residents but the other residents of RPS city may use the same on terms and conditions stipulated by the Company/ Maintenance agency from time to time

Basic Amenities

As regards Basic amenities are concerned, there is no deficiency of service on part of developer. As is being continuously and clearly explained that basic amenities like Water service, Sewerage service and Electricity service are primarily of the responsibility of State Govt. Yet for the convenience of residents, necessary back up arrangement shall be made on actual cost sharing basis till the time they are offered and provided by the competent authorities. Moreover the IDC charges paid by the allottees are towards the provision of internal infrastructure for the set up of Basic Amenities.

Construction Quality

Project construction work is in accordance with the settled norms and standard specified by competent authorities. Necessary quality verification is being done by concerned authorities. Moreover required engineering checks are there at various stages towards construction quality and we are giving best engineering practices.

EDC/IDC reduction

So far we have not received any notification/ instructions from the govt. authorities in regard to reduction of EDC/ IDC rates. In case of any reduction of the same by govt. authorities, the benefit will be provided to all eligible customers.

External Development

We would like to assure that developers of Greater Faridabad are doing continuous efforts and in follow up with the concerned authorities for the provision of required basic amenities. You must be aware about the recent development where govt. has initially allocated a sum of Rs. 250 crores for land acquisition process. It is expected that required development in Greater Faridabad area will be observed soon.

Our whole hearted concentration is upon construction, development and completion of the project with in the specified time schedule. We expect from our customers that they should co-operate with us in successful execution of project.

Please feel free to contact us at 011-40543200 for further details.
Thanks

Rajesh Jain
Manager (Commercial)

RPS Infrastructure Limited
A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I,
New Delhi-110020
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Have they replied regarding the setup of the electricity substation for RPS Savana which Alok Gupta had enquired ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 pm

No clarity as yet , Amitav has also sent in a mail on Electricity, Water and Roads,

Also there is nothing about the specifications on the parks and green areas which we asked for in our last meeting
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Guys,

As we all have seen the reply on various issues raised by Seema and other forum members there is no point in wasting our energy by focusing on External development/ ratio of Green area to concrete. Let's focus on the following area so as to we can reside in SAVANA by mid of next year.

1) From the RTI it is now clear that the Authority has pass on the ball to RPS saying that they have not received any application for Power connection to RPS and more over they said that before filing the application RPS has to commission a 66 KVA substation. Keeping in vew of the follwing lets put pressure on RPS to erect the 66 KVA substation and apply for the Power connection so that we can constantly follow up with Authority to sanction the Load.

2) SAVAN will not get water supply from Municipality in the near future so we must have adiquate number of bore well so that our dependence of Tanker will minimum. which will help in decrease in monthly maintenance charges.

3) Internal roads required to commute inside the complex and RPS has to develop it.

I feel we should concentrate on the above points initially ( It's my personnel opinion) and I have already sent a mail to RPS for their clarification on these points. I will update you once I get the reply.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi All

As discussed in call this morning here is the response that RPS has provided early this year in response to our meeting dated 24th March 2010 in RPS Savana office,

There are few more threads available as beside group emails, each of us individually also checked on status updates and we were told RPS is targeting completion and handing over possession of atleast following towers by end of 2010

T-1, T-2, T-3,T-4, T-5, T-6, T-7, T-8

Refer minutes of meeting for previous meeting :

email-to-rps-group-regarding-group-meeting-t109.html

Regards
Seema
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Subject: Your booking BY-03-0108 in Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'
To: seema joshi <s1joshi@gmail.com>
Cc: info <info@rpsgroupindia.com>, asingal@rpsgroupindia.com

Ms. Seema Joshi

Dear Madam,

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 06/04/2010 and further reminder dated 25/04/2010. Before replying the same we would like to re-assure that we are committed to sort out the queries of our customers and to provide them necessary details about their units.

Time of Possession

As regards offer for possession is concerned, we assure you that by this year end we would start offering possession. We are keen to complete the construction and hand over the possession as expeditiously as possible, yet for any delay in offering the possession, attributable to the developer, the penalty provisions as per buyer’s agreement would be applicable. Penalty (if any) shall be paid to unit holders in accordance with the Buyer’s Agreement, at the time of possession of unit.

As regards tentative schedule of development is concerned, we would like to intimate that all related area shall be developed simultaneously as per construction plan of chartered architect of the project.

Change of Master Plan

As regards change of Master Plan is concerned, we may remind you that the developer is entitled to make required change in the Master Plan as per the statutory requirements as well as architectural need of the project for which there is no need of any resentment as priority was duly revealed since inception of the project.

The approved copy of Master Plan is available at our corporate office which may be verified by you during working hours.

The lawn and green area in the project shall be duly developed as per sanctioned plan. The space marked as Theme Park/ Public utilities was undoubtedly provided for specified services and was highlighted accordingly in our documents. The said area is now being considered appropriate by the authorities for High School and Dispensary. You may kindly agree with us that public utilities are inseparable part and parcel of the project without which the project would neither be complete nor would be properly habitable.

As an end user you should feel proud that your dream project SAVANA is fully equipped with school, dispensary, club, temple, shopping centre and the maximum public utilities so as to make the life of every inhabitant comfortable.

Your apprehension that project SAVANA has been clubbed with project RPS-PALMS is not correct and without any basis. We as a developer are developing other projects too adjacent to SAVANA but only under the prescribed norms and with proper sanctions from the competent authorities. It is clarified that the amenities at SAVANA shall be primarily available for the use of Savana residents but the other residents of RPS city may use the same on terms and conditions stipulated by the Company/ Maintenance agency from time to time

Basic Amenities

As regards Basic amenities are concerned, there is no deficiency of service on part of developer. As is being continuously and clearly explained that basic amenities like Water service, Sewerage service and Electricity service are primarily of the responsibility of State Govt. Yet for the convenience of residents, necessary back up arrangement shall be made on actual cost sharing basis till the time they are offered and provided by the competent authorities. Moreover the IDC charges paid by the allottees are towards the provision of internal infrastructure for the set up of Basic Amenities.

Construction Quality

Project construction work is in accordance with the settled norms and standard specified by competent authorities. Necessary quality verification is being done by concerned authorities. Moreover required engineering checks are there at various stages towards construction quality and we are giving best engineering practices.

EDC/IDC reduction

So far we have not received any notification/ instructions from the govt. authorities in regard to reduction of EDC/ IDC rates. In case of any reduction of the same by govt. authorities, the benefit will be provided to all eligible customers.

External Development

We would like to assure that developers of Greater Faridabad are doing continuous efforts and in follow up with the concerned authorities for the provision of required basic amenities. You must be aware about the recent development where govt. has initially allocated a sum of Rs. 250 crores for land acquisition process. It is expected that required development in Greater Faridabad area will be observed soon.

Our whole hearted concentration is upon construction, development and completion of the project with in the specified time schedule. We expect from our customers that they should co-operate with us in successful execution of project.

Thanks

Rajesh Jain
Manager (Commercial)

New Delhi-110020

----- Original Message -----
To: rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com ; RPS Group
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:58 PM
Subject: Follow up notes on meeting held on 24th March 2010

Dear Mr Jain

Thanks for the acknowledgment email for our meeting held two weeks back on on 24th March at your corporate office in Okhla,

As several of our queries remain unaddressed in the last meeting, I am attaching list of items discussed for your reference. I am sure you understand our concerns and we are eagerly awaiting response from your end.

Time of Possession
We are glad to hear that RPS plan to deliver possession of towers from T1 to T8 by this year end and we are quite optimistic toward the same,

Considering that Savana is a big project, and we as stakeholders would like to know tentative time lines and rough estimate on break up of activities (like flooring, plastering, wood work, developing green area etc), If we are going to get possession by year end, has RPS started work on development of areas around these towers.

Change of Master Plan
Changing master plan and reducing green cover has caused widespread resentment among the members, In this context we would like RPS to share following details :

1. Kindly provide the final approved map of Savana layout with the proposed new constructions, Please treat this at priority.

2.We got to know in our last meeting that the 2 green areas between Bluebeech and Bayberry towers have been allocated to primary schools. Please confirm in this scenario, what would happen to the PLC already paid by consumers for park facing units.

3.We would like to know the breakup and exact dimension/specification of all the green areas and water bodies,

4. The main green area near the entrance which was earlier marked as a Theme Park, 5 acres has been allocated to a high school and 1.25 acres has been allocated to a Dispensary. In this case Savana cannot be considered as exclusive 49 acres project.

Please note that as an end user we had invested in this project by taking into account all its surrounding and hence we do not see this change as an ethical measure by RPS management.

We were told that Savana project has been clubbed with another project by RPS. Considering that the amenities in Savana (like club, swimming pool, sports complex) were initially planned for around 2000 families, and now RPS plan to merge Savana and Palms project, which implies that all these facilities would now be shared by members of both the projects.

In this context please provide details on the amenities that Savana residents would benefit from Palms project or this would stand as one way charity form residents of Savana.

Basic Amenities
During our discussion, RPS committed that till the time a permanent solution is available, all the basic amenities like electricity, water and sewerage etc will be provided by RPS on temporary basis while handing the possession,.

1., What is the estimate of running cost for maintenance(electricity, water, sewerage, etc.) after possession in absence of facilities to be provided by government.
(Considering that we have paid all the charges requested in timely manner, why should this not be treated as deficiency of service by RPS)

Construction Quality
We understand the RPS is following NBCC guidelines for quality purposes and have hired few contractors to ensure quality of material and standard's used in construction, we would like to know the name of contractors/auditing agencies involved and get an audit done by external agencies. Please help facilitate the same.

EDC/IDC reduction
The govt has announced/ proposed reduction in EDC/ IDC – how and when will this amount be adjusted in payouts by owners.

External development
Despite collecting huge sum of money as EDC and IDC, there has been absolutely no development in NeharPar region.

We were communicated that RPS is in touch with higher authorities for the same. In this context we have reviewed the CREDAI NCR minutes provided by Mr Jain on the efforts taken by RPS management, we would like to know if there are any follow up notes on the CREDAI meeting (as the notes were dated more than a year back), We understand that RPS is committed toward development, but as an end user we are anxious and would like to request RPS to put little more efforts by pushing authorities and ensuring that crores of rupees collected for EDC/IDC collected are being used in proper manner.

We all have invested millions of rupees and would like Savana to be a highly successful project, and am sure that RPS will help alleviate all these concerns in timely manner.

Warm Regard
Seema Joshi

T 108

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM, RPS Group <info@rpsgroupindia.com> wrote:

Dear Ms. Joshi,

Warm greetings from RPS Group. We thank you for your association in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’.

Please refer to the meeting and discussion held with you at our corporate office. With reference to details required by you, necessary information will be provided at the earliest. Moreover we would ensure to provide required location advantage to all our customers as per their allotment.

We request you to extend your co-operation for successful execution of project ‘SAVANA’.

Thanks

A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com

[/quote]
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi All

As requested in call this morning am forwarding the response that RPS has provided early this year in response to our meeting dated 24th March 2010 in RPS Savana office,

There are few more threads available as beside group emails, each of us individually also checked on status updates and we were told RPS is targeting completion and handing over possession of atleast following towers by end of 2010

T-1, T-2, T-3,T-4, T-5, T-6, T-7, T-8

Refer minutes of meeting for previous meeting , These minutes of meeting were sent to RPS management as well.

email-to-rps-group-regarding-group-meeting-t109.html

Regards
Seema
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Subject: Your booking BY-03-0108 in Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'
To: seema joshi <s1joshi@gmail.com>
Cc: info <info@rpsgroupindia.com>, asingal@rpsgroupindia.com

Ms. Seema Joshi

Dear Madam,

Time of Possession

Change of Master Plan

Basic Amenities

Construction Quality

EDC/IDC reduction

External Development

Thanks

Rajesh Jain
Manager (Commercial)

New Delhi-110020

----- Original Message -----
To: rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com ; RPS Group
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:58 PM
Subject: Follow up notes on meeting held on 24th March 2010

Dear Mr Jain

Time of Possession

Change of Master Plan

Basic Amenities

Construction Quality

EDC/IDC reduction

External development

Warm Regard
Seema Joshi

T 108

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM, RPS Group <info@rpsgroupindia.com> wrote:

Dear Ms. Joshi,

Warm greetings from RPS Group. We thank you for your association in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’.

Please refer to the meeting and discussion held with you at our corporate office. With reference to details required by you, necessary information will be provided at the earliest. Moreover we would ensure to provide required location advantage to all our customers as per their allotment.

We request you to extend your co-operation for successful execution of project ‘SAVANA’.

Thanks

A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com

[/quote]
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News