Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RPS SAVANA Site Visit

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS SAVANA Site Visit

Postby nitinnayyar » Tue May 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Guys,

I visited RPS construction site today. There I met Mr Ankit at the Site Office. I am mentioning below updates on the construction status as well as my discussion with Ankit regarding Electrification, Water treatment and on other issues.

1. Construction is going on well. I have also clicked few snaps which i will be sharing with you all later. Ankit claimed that RPS will start giving possession for few towers from December and they plan to give possession of all the towers by Feb-March. I have my doubts, looking at the structure visible at the site my guess is that RPS will only be able to start giving possession by around Feb at the earliest and that too for only few towers.

2. Electrification: Ankit claimed that RPS has received approval for 66 KVA substation. When i asked him to show me documents regarding the same, he claimed that the documents are at corporate office. Your guess is as good as mine .

3. Water Treatment & Sewage Plant: Ankit claimed that RPS has made provision for Water Treatment and Sewage plant and they will be able to provide these amenities to RPS customers when they will be offering possession .In fact, he mentioned that RPS has already constructed underground Sewage treatment plant which is not visible from ground level.

4. Penalty Clause: He mentioned that Penalty will be paid if it's due. He cited the example of RPS Green valley wherein RPS paid penalty to owner for delayed possession.

5. He mentioned that Kheri Road outside RPS main entrance will be widened to around 80 feet. Notice, has already been served to illegal settlement as well to Police chowki.

6. Visible widening of Byepass road is going on. It took me 20 min to reach Badarpur Border from RPS Site via Byepass road.

7. Construction of Badarpur Flyover is going on at good pace.I feel, it should be operational by Oct -Nov 2010.

8. Construction of Metro to Badarpur is also visible. Again, I feel it should be operational by year end.

Regards
Nitin
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS SAVANA Site Visit

Postby webmaster » Tue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks nitin for the updates. Please upload the pictures which you have taken at the site. Did they allow you to go inside the construction premises ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ateeshnarang » Tue May 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Hello Nitin,

did they allow u to take the round of the place????? :huh:
ateeshnarang

Postby nitinnayyar » Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm

They didn't allow me inside the actual flat premises.However, i was allowed to take a tour of 50 acres of construction site and was able to view ongoing construction of the towers from outside. I have also clicked few snaps from outside which i will be uploading tonight once i reach home.

Regards
Nitin
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue May 25, 2010 3:59 pm

thanks nitin we are waiting for the same. have you taken couple of pic of Badarpur Flyover!! if yes then please upload the same.

Regards,
Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

have u seen activities across all the towers or it was limited to selected towers?
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinnayyar » Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Jayanta, Site is not allowing me to upload snaps? It says maximum allowed limit is 1 MB whereas photo size is 1.81 Mb. I tried zipping it but it still exceeds 1MB limit.Do let me know if Max limit can be increased?

Amitav: I didn't clicked Badarpur Flyover snaps however work was going on at a very good pace. I see no reason why it should not meet it's commonwealth deadline.

Ajay: Work was going on quite a few towers at RPS Site. I am not sure if they are working on all the towers.

Nitin
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks Nitin for this update, can u mail me the snaps at amitavdash@gmail.com! Other day I spoke to RPS and they told me that around 2000 people are working. is the work is on 24*7??

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinnayyar » Wed May 26, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks Sanchay, Jayanta. As desired i am attaching the snaps.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinnayyar » Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 am

few more snaps attached....
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishca » Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks Nitin!!!

Thanks for the update

Ashish
ashishca

Postby rishiarora » Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks a lot Nitin