Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby webmaster » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 am

I think its time now to create an official Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA) for the benefit of all members. I am not sure if a Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA) is possible at this stage since we are all allottees in the project, but we must explore all opportunities we have.

I have found a couple of documents on the internet which may help us in the formation of the RWA, I request all experienced members to go through them and guide us.

http://haryanaforms.nic.in/industries/i ... _right.htm

http://haryanaforms.nic.in/citizenchart ... stries.htm

http://www.commonfloor.com/articles/cat ... ssociation

It seems that Triveni members have created and registered an association

http://www.triveni-faridabad-assn.net/Testimonials
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Savana Residents Welfare Association

Postby akhileshgupta » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Dear Jayant and All, Yes it is time now, we should make RWA Savana. We shall select core team among its members to liaise and interact RPSgroup time to time.
As per RPS booking rate is 2300 persqft while property dealer are saying 1600 to 1700 while I approached them to sale my flat T-8, flat 907 to guess the idea.
In Noida & Gr Noida rates have shootup (1800 -2000 to 3000-3400) during same period (2006 to 2010)
Is it RIGHT?
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ajay2023 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm

They are offering 1980 PSF rate in their new price list & theme of project is also changed in new ads.

Rgds
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi,

The Green Valley Project of RPS has received the normal electricity connection from DHBVN. Water is still a issue there.

Regards,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Few weeks back I checked with some governing members from Dwarka Forum, which is also registered under the societies act, I was told that for us RWA at this stage might not be feasible and we shd consider creating a society, Here is the template which showcase the memorandum of association, rules regulation etc, We may refer to the same for drafting memo for our association.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/dwa ... .pdf?pli=1
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Formation of Society would require minimum seven members. As a first step We would need to draft our rules, regulations and bylaws, and these members would need to sign the copy. I have asked a few friends who have got their societies registered to share their memorandum and we can use the same template.

we would require some people to nominate themselves for election for governing body (President, Vice President, Treasurer, General Secretary, Executive Members),

Jayanta : Once we receive the nominations, Is there a mechanism we can conduct poll or election online ?
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

From my understanding reading the articles, will we need to register the RWA or association at the Chandigarh office as Savana will be under Haryana jurisdiction? It will be helpful if anybody knows someone in the Triveni group as they were able to form an association.

We would need more members to pitch in with their thoughts and inputs as the association cannot be formed with only a couple of members. The association is for the benefit of all members, whether they are end-users or investors. Even if anybody does not approve of the formation of the association at this point, let us know your thoughts so that we can discuss all aspects.

Seema - It is possible to add a poll.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 am

Some of my friends in Gurgaon recently registered their society in the registrar office in Gurgaon, Faridabad being a district shd have its own office, will need to find that up.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi All,

Its a great news from Greater Faridabad. As per Indiaspaces site, posession has been offered in BPTP Granduera project and two families have started living in the same. Basic amenities have been provided.

Regards,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravjain » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

gauravjain

Postby webmaster » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am

Dear Savana members,

I have invited Dhananjay Motiwala, a member of the BPTP Elite Floors and a respected Chartered Accountant to the forum to help us in the formation of an official association. They have been successful in the creation of their own association for BPTP Elite Floors and we can take their expert help and guidance to form an association.

If people are interested in the same, it time to act now. We all can gather at the same meeting on September 4th which Dheeraj has arranged and discuss our strategy.

Please let me know your thoughts.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby yash.monga » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Dear All,

I support this idea of registering our group as Residents Welfare Association. I suggest we should register our group as " RPS City Resident Welfare Association" which will come up as a strong group of all 3 projects - Savana , Rythem and Palms. I am not sure about legal aspects and would like to know the views of experts.

Regards,

Yash
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 am

This is an excellent idea by Yash. However this will be strongly opposed by RPS Group with maybe legal implications, so we would need to be prepared monetarily and legally to resist any actions from RPS Group. This will not be possible without the support of every Savana member in this community.

I am also foreseeing further harassment from RPS Group for the new website www.savana.myfaridabad.in gauging the responses of their advocates. I would strongly urge Savana members to come to this meeting to discuss the formation of the association and to plan our future meeting with RPS Group. I alone cannot take this forward and will give up if no support is available from every member.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby webmaster » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I think its high time now we gave serious thought about forming an RWA for Savana residents to stand united and protect each members from unjustified demands from RPS, prevent any member from getting victimized.

We have received very limited support from RPS Savana members in this forum, even though this platform was initially created for Savana members. The few members who are active are already engaged with GFWA to provide full time support for Savana activities.

If people are serious, they should come forward to shoulder responsibilities, and not only just make a one time appearance, but should be motivated enough to lead others.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby subodh_dipali » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Dear Jayanta,

I agree with you.We need to go ahead for making Savana Residents welfare association.At the same time following are my views on EDC
1.We shouldnot pay this keeping in mind that 2nd installement for EDC demand may knock our door any time(As it happened with some builder )
2.We shouldnot ask builder to adjust from delay penalty amt as HUDA has not done any thing for development.Demand of EDC is illegal /looks like ransom demand.
3.All of us should ask RPS thru registerd letter about Govt letter to them for EDC and calculation for arriving at this figure of Rs 131/sq ft
4.Receipt of deposition of EDC in past
5.Putting all our best efforts to take stay on this RANSOM DEMAND.

Regards

Subodh Manchanda
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News