Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby Sudhanshu » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi Jayanta,
Is RWA feasible at this point of time, since we are not really residents till now. I will try to find more on this.
If you have some reference please provide it to me.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 am

I kindly request all the alottees of RPS Savana to join hands together against the builder, pressurize them to get the licence renewed and finish the project ASAP. Please join the google group created for the purpose - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... a-alottees

Here we can discuss updates, issues related to the project and create strategy to deal with them.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 am

when there is already a forum for Rps savana in my fraidabad then what is the use to create another google group. lets create a new thread for possession strategy in myfaridabad.in
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am

ddamitav wrote:when there is already a forum for Rps savana in my fraidabad then what is the use to create another google group. lets create a new thread for possession strategy in myfaridabad.in

So that we can have a closed group, rather than an open one. I am also making people from other forums, friends and relatives to join who are not on myfaridabad.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:28 am

I agree with miketest.In my opinion, for strategy to succeed, a closed google/yahoo group is effective where members can communicate rapidly & easily & without any fear.Forum should also exist for public & concrete communications.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 am

Dear all ,

First let us be clean on communications and finalise if we all have already moved to google group.

Earlier also we formed one google group for the same purpose with all experience guys of Savana.

let us first united, and with clear vision move forward.

Jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

I do agree with nitin and my full coorporation is with you. @ Vineet. seema jayonto ... what is your views on this!!
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks guys, within a day we have more than 27 approved members and more waiting to be approved. Communication on regular basis and a clean strategy would be the key to our success, so we will start slowly but steadily. :) :) Thanks everybody.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

In general, I would have preferred majority discussion across all societies to be available in MyFaridabad community, or atleast some connect to stay between Myfaridabad and individual group housing communities for wider knowledge sharing, Which may or may not be practical and can be a different discussion topic altogether.

Coming to RPS, Its true that, We have failed to stay united and pressurize builder in persistent manner , There were on and off meetings with builder earlier in 2009, 2010 and filing complaints at EOW, DTCP, Mediation center etc, National Commission etc during 2011, However there has not been much interaction among members in general, Though several google groups came up in between, however things didn't moved for lack of leadership. Several of the initial set of members who were trying to lead the group initiatives, are in direct litigation with RPS, and remained reluctant to become face of meetings with RPS, as the expected response to us will be a no response. There is a justified anger among every Savana buyer for builder arrogance and apathy, after-all its been over 6-7 years, What are they trying to construct ....

I have temporarily relocated out of Delhi last year, and may have challenge in joining most in person meetings, However there will be a full support to group, directly and indirectly in all possible means, I am quite hopeful that people will start gathering offline, online all possible manners, and ensure that project doesn't remain a dream forever.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 am

I agree with Amitav that decision in this regard should be left to Jayanta, Seema, Vineet and other experienced members of RPS Savana who have been constantly fighting battle for many years. I don't have flat in RPS Savana and I had given my opinion based on experience in Piyush Heights where a private Yahoo group exists comprising of around 300 flat owners.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:53 am

We can still keep on posting updates and details here but a closed group is required to keep many things private. We know that builders have left their dogs everywhere sniffing around on internet and we should keep them away from our discussions as much as possible. Rest I leave the decision again to those who have been instrumental in fighting RPS all these years.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 pm

This group is closely monitored by RPS and also they are monitoring wht we are writting here. when we discussed with RPS they acusing us that you told this you told that etc.......in this forum and that forum.....

Now we need to to be in a secure forum where our discuessions will not be leaked out. Secondly when I talked to RPS two days back they agreed that whole collected EDC are not deposited with the govt. they are in process of arranging 20 cr and bank gureenty to renew the expired licence.

Regards,
amit
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Yes, certainly we need a "CLOSE" forum.
Access to the forum must be restricted to Savana Flat Buyers and this should pave the way for forming an association representing exclusively Savana Buyers. Builders will never recognize this association but this is most united manner in which we can fight for our rights.

So i am joining the group and recommend all other buyers who think "enough is enough" pleas join.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby srajyam » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm

How do we ensure that only the genuine buyers are part of the closed group???? :S
srajyam

Postby miketest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 pm

srajyam wrote:How do we ensure that only the genuine buyers are part of the closed group???? :S

Once we have most of the members join in and before we start some serious discussions regarding a concrete action plan, I would probably ask all the members for a copy of allotment letter to prove their ownership.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News