Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby mdtuli » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm

dear j c gupta ji
below mentioned is for your information

REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS

Download Registration relevant links

Registration of documents

1 All the details of value of property as per Collector’s rate guidelines, stamp duty and the registration fee and format of the deeds can be obtained by the public in the check slip from the HARIS counter in the Sub-Registrar/Joint Sub-Registrar office where the property is situated.

2 Based on the Collector’s rate of the property stamp papers up to Rs. 10,000/- have to be purchased from the Stamp Vendors. If the instruments require stamp paper of more than Rs. 10,000/- the executant can purchase the stamp paper from the treasury after deposting the amount in the State Bank of India under head ‘0030-Stamp and Registration.”

3 After purchase of Stamp papers the document has to be written by the document writer and executed in the presence of two witnesses. Necessary enclosures like copy of title deed/copy of jamabandi, map, etc. have to be enclosed to the document. The document has to be presented to the concerned Sub-Registrar/Joint Sub-Registrar in whose jurisdiction the property is situated. The Sub-Registrar/Joint Sub-Registrar will scrutinize the document regarding classification of documents and payment of stamp duty and registration fee etc through computer (HARIS).

4 The executant has to appear before the Sub-Registrar/Joint Sub-Registrar for admission of execution of the document. Two witnesses are required to be present before the Sub-Registrar/Joint Sub-Registrar endorses the admission of execution after following office procedures and he will add registration certificate on the document itself through Computer (HARIS). Then the copy of document will be pasted in the concerned Book and the original document is returned to the claimant on the same day or the next day.

5 Any person who is not willing to pay stamp duty on the market value as suggested by the Collector can have his case referred to the Collector under Section 47-A of the Indian Stamp Act, 1899 for determination of the value of consideration and the proper stamp duty payable therein. The SDO (C) and District Revenue Officers are declared as Collectors under Section 47-A of the said Act. The Divisional Commissioners are declared Appellate Authority in the case.
m-9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

I fully agree with Mr. J.C.Gupta. We have to approach DC, Faridabad and SDM, Faridabad to get it reversed from Rs 4000 to Rs 3000. Already, matter is under consideration with efforts of senior members. Needs to be pushed.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am

jcgupta wrote:Dear Friends,
I had enquired from RPS about charging for stamp duty in their SAVANA project and as per understanding, the collector rate @ Rs. 4000/- psf will be determining factor for calculating chargeable value for stamp duty for all allottees other than the original allottees, for whom the agreement value will be governing amount. It seems that Rs. 3000/- psf is applicable only for Group Housing Colony (Non-Licensed) & for a Licensed Group housing Colony it is Rs. 4000 psf. However in my opinion the collector rate should commensurate with property price in open market which is moving between 2800-3200 psf as of today for SAVANA property.
On the above said matter, I wish to share the following with fellow allottees:
1. Although I have requested RPS to approach concerned authority to get the unjustified policy revised but since this amount will go to Govt., they may not take interest. I believe we the customers, who are getting directly affected with the said policy of govt., should at least approach D.C. of Faridabad with a submission of issuing necessary direction to registration authorities to accept the registration of property @ Rs. 3000/- psf and not Rs. 4000/- psf as this rate nowhere exists in the open/ resale market and property is easily available at around Rs. 3000/- psf in most of the projects.

Very Good Suggestion. I will also join in.
2. In resale cases/ subsequent sale cases, the chargeable value is being calculated at current collector rates whereas it should be based on the collector rate prevalent at the time of getting endorsement of unit as the endorsee obtained allotment rights in property on that particular date and not today. When policy for original buyer is based on agreement value, for subsequent sale of allotment rights, the rate prevalent on the date of transfer of allotment rights should be governing factor for the purpose of stamp duty and not the current collector rate which is totally unjustified.
Moreover some of my friends have told that earlier authorities were doing registry @ Rs. 3000 psf but w.e.f. 1st April 2013 they are processing Registry for Group Housing colonies @ Rs. 4000/- . Hence, let us give a representation to DC regarding the same & request him to reconsider this issue. Kindly advise.

Good Suggestion. I will also join IN.
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Dear All,

Another forgery being planned by RPS.

I got my revised demand letter which has delay penalty amount reduced from final amount but condition that if I pay by due date (revised to 09-Sep) else I need to pay full amount. Means the penalty amount will be void.

I am sure others might have also faced same issue.

Sanjeev
T8/805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi Sanjeev,

didn't understand the same, pleae explain the previous and revised letter.

Even i also received the letter demanding 6.58 lakh in Annexure A and Annexure B 1.28 Lakh for registry totaling to 7.8 Lakh.

What next??

Guys, let us start planning to address this..

Piyush builders withdrawn the letter, now for SAVANA there is no unity, that is what i understood on our last interaction.

We cannot wait any more............
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 am

Earlier letter's demand was 600550 but after deducting Penalty of 170000 the amount was stated in new demand letter.
Hope this helps.

RPS members -
are we going to take any action on RPS ??
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deven1101 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 am

RPS is testing our reaction. good they have adjusted penality, but still have huge illegal demands including super area increase .

What next we should do?
deven1101

Postby MartinZ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:17 am

sanjeev2111 wrote:Earlier letter's demand was 600550 but after deducting Penalty of 170000 the amount was stated in new demand letter.
Hope this helps.

RPS members -
are we going to take any action on RPS ??

Sanjeev, how did you got the revised letter? What you did for the same.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:38 am

Members need to ask RPS to provide satisfactory answers on various charges specified in possession letter, and in case you are not convinced, You have an option of sending written complaints to DC, DTCP Haryana, Economic Offenses wing, Chief Minister office. All the ID's, address etc are available in forum. Even the letter template is available in Savana exclusive forum, which you can revise basis your requirement

Members for which possession is still further off, they should consider consumer court, Instead of bowing down to RPS undue demands, if members spend fraction of it on lawyer & court fees, it may be worth.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Coolmoney2 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 am

Hi,

I have flat in purple hazel but want to see a scan copy of the final demand letter. I am reading the discussion everyday and want to understand it completely.

Regards,
K. Choudhary
Coolmoney2

Postby s1joshi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 am

@coolmoney2

You may refer one of the demand letter available on page 4 of this thread
rps-group-starts-possession-offer-of-savana-with-illegal-demands-t2060-45.html#p15583
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 am

deven1101 wrote:RPS is testing our reaction. good they have adjusted penality, but still have huge illegal demands including super area increase .

What next we should do?

Dear Deven and all others exploring next action like you,
I sugget tht first step is to become member of "Savana Owners Exclusive GrouP" and registered member of "GFWA" to admit that you are in favour and support of all the actions being taken by senior members /Leaders. 2nd step is to volunteer for working committee member to take the lead role for the benifits of all its member seeking their timely support or advice whenever required.
Thanks
Anuj
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 am

Savana owners who got the offer of possession letter can send this letter immediately to reject the illegal demands.

Please note, use this letter judiciously and at your own discretion. The letter has inspiration from the rejection letter Dheeraj composed for Piyush Heights owners.

Please modify the letter as per your requirement and send it to RPS and copy to

Director General, Town and Country Planning: tcphry2@gmail.com (Please note change)
Chief Town Planner, Haryana: ctp2.haryana.tcp@gmail.com (Please note change)
Commissioner of Police, Faridabad: cp.fbd@hry.nic.in
Joint Commissioner of Police, Faridabad: jtcp.fbd@hry.nic.in
Chief Secretary, Haryana: cs@hry.nic.in
Shri T.C.Gupta, Financial Commissioner: pstcphry@gmail.com
Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad: dcfbd@hry.nic.in
Shri S.S.Dhillon: dhillonss@hry.nic.in
Chief Administrator, HUDA: adminhq@gmail.com
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby rajkrishan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 pm

HI,
I have a Flat in T3 & recently joined the group.I really appreciate the efforts put in by each member here.

Regards,
Raj Krishan
rajkrishan

Postby kanorias » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm

We all need to unite and fight against the RPS management group then only we will be able to succeed.
Memebers of Piyush Group have already benefited with the court's order.

Regards,
Sushil
kanorias

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News