Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby s1joshi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

He'z right, This seem to be for Ground floor with personal lawn.

Do we have any lucky member up in forum having ground floor flat and isnt charged for additional super area
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tvkrishnam » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 am

Dear Sir

I would be very obliged if you can give me details.
I am in Piyush group and your post looks like increased area and so does affect me also.

Thank you
tvkrishnam@yahoo.com
tvkrishnam
Official Member
Official Member

Postby divyaraj » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am

After reading through various posts, i also decided to read my agreement. The agreement is clearly tilted towards RPS and allows them to alter design/construction of towers (section E).
divyaraj

Postby anuj020676 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:13 pm

rajkrishan wrote:Hi,
Can anyone update if the late penalty deducted from the demand by RPS is applicable for resale buyers also?

Regards,
Raj Krishan

Hi Raj Krishan,
Yes, late penalty deduction is also applicable for resale buyers, but its effective date can be seen in your supplementry BBA. Thanks
Anuj Jain
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MartinZ » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi All,

I had a discussion with Rajesh Jain on the following points.

Interest charged is on 24% for delayed payments against CLP payment delays.

Also if there a delay in payments (CLP Payments) then interest will be charged and beyond that the delay delivery penalty will not be paid against 3 clauses. 6,13,-18. And actions like cancellation of allotment can be initiated at any time ( and now RPS is doing a favor to us with out doing the same!!)

secondly the "Occupation Certificate" copy is not share-able how ever shared the reference no provide
"ZP-181/SD/(DK)/2013/46086 dated 16/72013.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ddamitav » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Martin

Thanka. Copy of oc is required to transfer the loan to other bank and also required if some one goes for aa top-up loan to meet the demand.

Secondly what is rps stand on the clause inserted in the final demand regarding input cost escalation !! If we agree to the demand letter than we are also agreed to pay 24% to rps.

No wonder after some time we will get a demand notice from rps saying that you are liable to pay this amount on account of cost escalation and you have also agreed to it during your possession as it was mentioned in the possession letter.

Please give a thought to this point inserted in the final call letter for possession. ..
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdtuli » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:39 pm

EACH FLAT OWNER SHOULD GET THE COPY OF OC THROUGH RTI
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby MartinZ » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 am

ddamitav wrote:Martin

Thanka. Copy of oc is required to transfer the loan to other bank and also required if some one goes for aa top-up loan to meet the demand.

Secondly what is rps stand on the clause inserted in the final demand regarding input cost escalation !! If we agree to the demand letter than we are also agreed to pay 24% to rps.

No wonder after some time we will get a demand notice from rps saying that you are liable to pay this amount on account of cost escalation and you have also agreed to it during your possession as it was mentioned in the possession letter.

Please give a thought to this point inserted in the final call letter for possession. ..

As far as i understand this is a trick to keep the customer in control by putting this clause. Because at the time of possession and once you pay they take a statement from us stating we are satisfied with the work and there is no further disputes/claims against this buyer agreement and construction quality etc.

So, the possibility of raising this demand after possession is not applicable.

But at the same time i suspect the possibility of putting the case even after possession. so the rest available option is PIL and grill the authorities and create hell for them even after collecting 1400 crores of RS, noting doing for the area.

Also this is a viable and smooth option.

AAP : Legal cell : Rishikesh Kumar - 09911483629, his mail id is rishikesh.law@gmail.com
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rajkrishan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,

Has any resale buyer received the demand letter with RPS deducting the late penalty from the final demand.

Regards,
Raj Krishan
rajkrishan

Postby cgd3psg » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:08 pm

jcgupta wrote:Dear Friends,
I had enquired from RPS about charging for stamp duty in their SAVANA project and as per understanding, the collector rate @ Rs. 4000/- psf will be determining factor for calculating chargeable value for stamp duty for all allottees other than the original allottees, for whom the agreement value will be governing amount. It seems that Rs. 3000/- psf is applicable only for Group Housing Colony (Non-Licensed) & for a Licensed Group housing Colony it is Rs. 4000 psf. However in my opinion the collector rate should commensurate with property price in open market which is moving between 2800-3200 psf as of today for SAVANA property.
On the above said matter, I wish to share the following with fellow allottees:
1. Although I have requested RPS to approach concerned authority to get the unjustified policy revised but since this amount will go to Govt., they may not take interest. I believe we the customers, who are getting directly affected with the said policy of govt., should at least approach D.C. of Faridabad with a submission of issuing necessary direction to registration authorities to accept the registration of property @ Rs. 3000/- psf and not Rs. 4000/- psf as this rate nowhere exists in the open/ resale market and property is easily available at around Rs. 3000/- psf in most of the projects.

2. In resale cases/ subsequent sale cases, the chargeable value is being calculated at current collector rates whereas it should be based on the collector rate prevalent at the time of getting endorsement of unit as the endorsee obtained allotment rights in property on that particular date and not today. When policy for original buyer is based on agreement value, for subsequent sale of allotment rights, the rate prevalent on the date of transfer of allotment rights should be governing factor for the purpose of stamp duty and not the current collector rate which is totally unjustified.
Moreover some of my friends have told that earlier authorities were doing registry @ Rs. 3000 psf but w.e.f. 1st April 2013 they are processing Registry for Group Housing colonies @ Rs. 4000/- . Hence, let us give a representation to DC regarding the same & request him to reconsider this issue. Kindly advise.

Hi,

I would also like to help. Pl let me, how can I contribute.

Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby divyaraj » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Clause 6 talks about interest chargeable based on delay days. clause 8 talks about builders fiduciary responsibility and clause 13 talks about 36 moths of possession time.
It's only in clause 5 where they talk about builder cancelling the unit if the payment is not received as per the payment plan. Nowhere does it mention
a) that builder would cancel allotment if there is delay (unless it is specifically mentioned in payment plan)
b) that if the delayed payment has been made then also they can cancel the unit
divyaraj

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Friends

Don't just admire Khemka and Durga Nagpal for what they did, They did what was in their hand, and took action against people who were perceived powerful. The battle is still not over for them, however entire Nation stood with them and is supporting them. You too can be part of same tribe by not bowing down to corrupt people, doing what you believe is right. You may start alone or in group, but will definitely find support on the way.

You just need to remove the mental roadblock of assuming Builder to be all powerful annadaata kinds, and be very strong in demanding justifications for things you believe are not correct.

One of the letter template was provided earlier in thread. In case you have sent this letter and receive reply from RPS or from administration/Police on the letter template shared kindly share across in forum for information of others
rps-group-starts-possession-offer-of-savana-with-illegal-demands-t2060-90.html#p15834
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 pm

For information of members, Under pressure of home buyers, Some of the builders in Neharpar were forced to wave off car Parking charges and club membership charges. When builders are so quick to learn illegal things and malpractices by fellow builders, what is stopping them to adapt a few good practices.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 am

Hi Seema,

Can you please also share builder names and project details where this has happened.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 am

I had sent my rejection email with copy to Commissioner of Police, Faridabad.

Received following response:

#############################################################################

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Complain Dairy No./CC is XXX/CC/E dated 16.08.13 forwarded to DCP Central Office.

I/C Complaint Branch
CP Office
Faridabad
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News