Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby prady » Wed May 20, 2015 10:00 am

1. I found that the late penalty adjusted for some of the T8 unit holder but i am not sure why it was not adjusted to T1 unit holder. I sent multiple mail to RPS and did not get any response.

2. I am not sure why RPS is not allowing me to see the UNIT before i paid my final amount.

Is anybody see there UNIT till now ?
prady

Postby prady » Mon May 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi Vishal,

Any update on forming group to take legal action. This is the last week and we need to pay the due by 30th.

Is anybody paying all the amount including the late penalty charges. Please update me.
prady

Postby vishal » Tue May 26, 2015 10:03 pm

i have recd ph calls /mails of more than 16 pers,,i have told most of them to take their own time before taking any call,,,,so i am still waiting ,,,so that no body just rush through,,,as it is after weeks time ,it will be clear who all are actually going for legal option
vishal

Postby vishal » Tue May 26, 2015 10:09 pm

some members have started sharing info useful for legal action ,,it may help others,,you can share info of additional info,,which which may be handy to others in fighting a legal battle.
vishal

Postby abhimad » Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 pm

I am interested in joining the battle for taking legal recourse against RPS ... Please count me in. Mob. No. 09918466246/ 09968655119. Also can any body share original layout plan as was advertised by RPS in 2006-07 brochure. This is to fight for change of land use etc. Regards..
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prady » Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 am

I am also interested to take legal action against RPS. Please count me also. I have a question, are you guys planning to pay all the due and do the legal action after that or planning not to pay and take the legal action.
prady

Postby AmitSudan » Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am

Dears,

I have a flat in T-1 Tower and they have allowed me to visit my flat last sunday. As of now i have paid all my dues and will have to pay the stamp duty and bank guarantee for VAT.

Can someone help me to understand what is the current status of Enhanced EDC that have already been collected by RPS? In Omaxe the enhanced EDC is returned by the builder but don't know exactly what is the basis of that.

I did discuss the same with RPS representatives about the Enhanced EDC collected by them and they have told me that they have already deposited the enhanced EDC to the government and if they received any refund from the government and it will be returned to their customers accordingly.

I don't what to do on the matter of enhanced EDC?

Regards,
Amit
AmitSudan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhatiaraman » Thu May 28, 2015 3:20 pm

AmitSudan, What is the procedure to see the flat.. any appointment to be taken or we visit site directly?? I also have a flat in T2 and want to see the flat,..not sure how to get key to see the apartment..
bhatiaraman
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

INTEREST CHARGES

Postby ciscoavi » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:26 pm

[b]Dear All,

I have just received possession letter with unrealistic demand . Is it mandatory to pay stamp duty right away and they are asking for BANK GUARANTEE for VAT too.

Beside this they took almost 10 year to deliver this Flat and my few payments got delayed and they are charging huge interested on delayed payment.

Is there any way to deny Late payment charges

regards
RPS SAVANA VICTIM
ciscoavi

Postby swati sharma » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 pm

I too own a flat in B 10. Have rcv'd the demand letter with 71 sq ft increased area. The increase is in the common area. As told to me, the builder has provided an entrance lobby of the tower and scrapped the stilt parking. I believe an entrance lobby to the tower would be a part of any sensible design in such a huge project, but i am unable to understand if this is the case why it was not intimated earlier.
When I asked the builder about delayed possession penalty, the office simply refused and told me that the escalation in raw material and labour prices is exhorbitantly high amounting to more than 10 lakhs and so penalty is adjusted. They had the audacity to say that infact, my penalty amount is 5 lakhs and they are not taking the extra 5 lakhs from me. In my case the possession is delayed by almost 5 years. If the builder would have taken another 20 years, as per him he will not be liable to pay any penality because escalation in raw material and labour is also increasing.

Please suggest and let me know if any flat owner received penality amount from builder till date.
swati sharma

Postby prady » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 am

Hi Swati,

Even RPS did not pay me the penalty amount. They clearly told me to take the legal action if anybody wants. But i know they have paid the late penalty charges to few T8 unit holder. I know them and when i asked RPS why they have paid the amount to them they have no answer and now a days they are not replying my email even they are not picking my phone.
I am having account statement of T8 unit holder who were paid by RPS.
prady

Postby sumit1984 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:26 am

LOL @ infact, my penalty amount is 5 lakhs and they are not taking the extra 5 lakhs from me. LOLOL.
sorry couldn't hold myself back, but this is hilarious.

PS: I too paid unethical charges to BPTP, RPS is an angel if compared to BPTP as BPTP had increased the area by 340 sqft LOL.
sumit1984

Postby alkagoja » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:36 am

Hi all,
No point cribbing on virtual world. Move yourselves off the net and seek redressal of greviences.
Builder is there to make profit at any cost. Ethics no bar. Watch the movie mother India. Should give you some perspective.
our poor regulations and pathetic legal setup gives them the strength.

Take a call and act. Just talking, tweeting, posting on net will get you only so far and no further.

React or reconcile.
Cheers
alkagoja

Postby sirohionline » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi
All those who want help in filing FIR & case in consumer court can take data from me
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pawan gulati » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:48 am

dear sir
i want help from you. i will go all possible methods to fight against klj demanding illegal money.
please give your name and contact nos.
pawan gulati
9810950501 - fbd
0937705565 - haridwar
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News