Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Join the Savana Owners Exclusive Group

Postby bienpanda » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 am

All RPS, SAVANA flat buyers.

Have you joined Google Group created exclusively for Savanna buyers. If not I urge you to write to the below mail id:

PLS RESPOND IMMEDIATELY AND ADVISE ALL PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO WRITE TO THE ABOVE MAIL ID IMMLY.

Thanx
Bien

***********************************************************************************

Edit: Please see this post, savana-owners-exclusive-group-t2072.html#p15691

Hi All Savana members,

As discussed earlier, we will create a private section at the forum only for verified Savana Owners.

We will follow the below procedure,

1. Savana allottees need to send their scanned Allotment Letter along with the last payment receipt copy to savana@myfaridabad.in (Please ensure scanned copy is clean and clearly visible, should be in PDF format and size below 1MB, filename should be in this format - T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Allottment_Letter.pdf, T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Payment_Reciept.pdf)

2. Email Scanned copy of Photo ID proof which has address clearly mentioned to savana@myfaridabad.in (Please ensure scanned copy is clean and clearly visible, should be in PDF format and size below 1MB, filename should be in this format - T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Photo_ID.pdf)

3. Mention your complete personal details in the below format in the email

Firstname,Lastname,T8,8,T8/909,email@gmail.com,981XXXXX02,913XXXXXX1,New Delhi

First Name Last Name Tower No Floor No Flat No email id mobile no alternate no, current location

3. Telephonic verification would be conducted

4. Verified member would be added to the private group which would not be visible to the outside group

5. Members can continue confidential discussion at the forum at the private section, email notifications would be sent out

Please note: I am located outside Delhi, hence cannot participate in physical meetings or activities. I can only provide remote support and technical coordination.

This will be a self-help group, you will have to take ownership,responsibilities of task and lead. Do not expect to sitback and do nothing.

Joining the group will involve monetary involvement, charges maybe upto 5000-10000 rupees as decided by the group. Non-contributing members will not be accepted.

I am taking this initiative to help the members stay together, if I don't receive any response or we receive very few response, we will drop this idea. I will be happy if I don't have to spare time for this activity.

Members who have sent the requested details and verification completed, will have access to this section

Savana Owners Exclusive Group
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

RPS SAVANA Possession Towers T5 & T8 Owners Registration

Postby MartinZ » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Dear All,

As you all aware RPS started offering possession to T5 & T8 towers and wanted all the owners of the flats primarily in these towers joined together to take this up the legal and other issues together. Hence would request you all guys to share the details primarily in T5 & T8 towers now (as an immediate action and possession offering towers) in the below said format and send to the below said email id, so that we can collate the details and can start work towards the legalities of the possession letter and demand, EEC, FFC and other issues.

Kindly send the details in the following format/template to rspsavana.t58@gmail.com. The content should be coma seperated with in fields.

COMA SEPARATED with in the fields.

First Name Last Name Tower No Floor No Flat No email id mobile no alternate no

Martin,Zacharia,T8,2,T8/206,martinzacharia@gmail.com,981XXXXX02,913XXXXXX1

This gives opportunity to address the immediate possession offering towers issues and address the legalities immediate which will be trend setter as well as a guide line for other tower owners as well.

Note : This is not to exclude others, as the prioritity is to address the issues and immediate possession providing towers are T5 & T8, we are prioritizing. We will be a part of RWA only, and will aling with the same accordingly.

Also you can alternately contact Dr. Tilak Gaur @ 9911168480 ( between 2 to 5)

Request your extended support and unity to achieve our dream project and ensure our rights are protected.

martin
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby MartinZ » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Residents Association - T8-T5.xlsx
Dear All,

As you all aware RPS started offering possession to T5 & T8 towers and wanted all the owners of the flats primarily in these towers joined together to take this up the legal and other issues together. Hence would request you all guys to share the details primarily in T5 & T8 towers now (as an immediate action and possession offering towers) in the below said format and send to the below said email id, so that we can collate the details and can start work towards the legalities of the possession letter and demand, EEC, FFC and other issues.

Kindly send the details in the following format/template to rpssavana.t58@gmail.com. The content should be coma separated with in fields. ( on my previous thread the email id was wrong, reqest to read correct as "RPSSAVANA.T58@gmail.com" or " rpssavana.t58@gmail.com")

First Name Last Name Tower No Floor No Flat No email id mobile no alternate no, current location

Martin,Zacharia,T8,2,T8/206,martinzacharia@gmail.com,981XXXXX02,913XXXXXX1,New Delhi

This gives opportunity to address the immediate possession offering towers issues and address the legalities immediate which will be trend setter as well as a guide line for other tower owners as well.

Note : This is not to exclude others, as the priority is to address the issues and immediate possession providing towers are T5 & T8, we are prioritizing. We will be a part of RWA only, and will aling with the same accordingly.

Also you can alternately contact Dr. Tilak Gaur @ 9911168480 ( between 2pm to 5pm)

Request your extended support and unity to achieve our dream project and ensure our rights are protected.

martin
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby stuteja » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Hey Martin,

The email account doesn't exist. My email bounced back. Plz advise?

Sudhir
stuteja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 am

Dear All,

Kindly find the correct email id : rpssavana.t58@gmail.com

Regret the inconvenience caused because of the typo.

Dear All,

Kindly send the details in the following format/template to rpssavana.t58@gmail.com. The content should be coma separated with in fields. ( on my previous thread the email id was wrong, reqest to read correct as "RPSSAVANA.T58@gmail.com" or " rpssavana.t58@gmail.com")

Martin,Zacharia,T8,2,T8/206,martinzacharia@gmail.com,981XXXXX02,913XXXXXX1,New Delhi

Note : This is not to exclude others, as the priority is to address the issues and immediate possession providing towers are T5 & T8, we are prioritizing. We will be a part of RWA only, and will aling with the same accordingly.

Also you can alternately contact Dr. Tilak Gaur @ 9911168480 ( between 2pm to 5pm)

martin
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

RPS SAVANA Owner Registration for Possessio towers T5 & T8

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 am

Dear All,

martin
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Dear All,

Please register the details of the FLAT ownership of RPS Savana T5 & T8 Specifically to initate group which works on the ground on the ongoing issues and possession releated issues.

Kindly send the details in the following format/template to rpssavana.t58@gmail.com. The content should be coma separated with in fields.

MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Martin,

How many groups we will form!! Already we have a group allotee rpssavana@googlegroups.com and rpssavana@googlegroups.com.

Do you think creating multiples groups solve our issues!!
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 am

Dear All RPS Allottees,

Time is running out and action needs to be taken swiftly without any delay. If you do not want to pay all the exorbitant charges, taking legal course is the only way. Various google groups, yahoo groups have been created, but we need to remain in one group to stay united and take collective action.

Martin, Bien and all,

I would recommend a new private section only for verified Savana owners here at Myfaridabad forum.

1. Savana allottees need to send their scanned Allotment Letter along with the last payment receipt copy.
2. Scanned copy of Photo ID proof which has address clearly mentioned.
4. Verified member would be added to the private group which would not be visible to the outside group
5. Members can continue confidential discussion at the forum at the private section, email notifications would be sent out

I will take responsibility of the above, except Point#3 for Telephonic Verification. If Savana allottes are okay with the recommendation and someone volunteers for Telephonic Verification, we can start off immediately.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 am

Jayanto I fully seconds your views. We need to have authenticity of the people who are in the group to prevent any unauthorised entrants.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukesh.gupta31 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 am

Dear All Members,

I am totally agree with jayanta, no need to make more yahoo/google groups, stay here and fight together and approach to new members to connect with this.
Best of Luck Friends.
mukesh.gupta31

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 am

Jayanta wrote:Dear All RPS Allottees,

Time is running out and action needs to be taken swiftly without any delay. If you do not want to pay all the exorbitant charges, taking legal course is the only way. Various google groups, yahoo groups have been created, but we need to remain in one group to stay united and take collective action.

Martin, Bien and all,

I would recommend a new private section only for verified Savana owners here at Myfaridabad forum.

1. Savana allottees need to send their scanned Allotment Letter along with the last payment receipt copy.
2. Scanned copy of Photo ID proof which has address clearly mentioned.

I will take responsibility of the above, except Point#3 for Telephonic Verification. If Savana allottes are okay with the recommendation and someone volunteers for Telephonic Verification, we can start off immediately.

Absolutely right, time is running out. We need to respond to RPS within 10 days of receiving Allotment letter.

along side we need to fast evaluate what are legal options we are having.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Savana Owners Exclusive Group

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

Hi All Savana members,

As discussed earlier, we will create a private section at the forum only for verified Savana Owners.

We will follow the below procedure,

1. Savana allottees need to send their scanned Allotment Letter along with the last payment receipt copy to savana@myfaridabad.in (Please ensure scanned copy is clean and clearly visible, should be in PDF format and size below 1MB, filename should be in this format - T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Allottment_Letter.pdf, T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Payment_Reciept.pdf)

2. Email Scanned copy of Photo ID proof which has address clearly mentioned to savana@myfaridabad.in (Please ensure scanned copy is clean and clearly visible, should be in PDF format and size below 1MB, filename should be in this format - T8_127_Firstname_Lastname_Photo_ID.pdf)

3. Mention your complete personal details in the below format in the email

Firstname,Lastname,T8,8,T8/909,email@gmail.com,981XXXXX02,913XXXXXX1,New Delhi

Please note: I am located outside Delhi, hence cannot participate in physical meetings or activities. I can only provide remote support and technical coordination.

This will be a self-help group, you will have to take ownership,responsibilities of task and lead. Do not expect to sitback and do nothing.

Joining the group will involve monetary involvement, charges maybe upto 5000-10000 rupees as decided by the group. Non-contributing members will not be accepted.

I am taking this initiative to help the members stay together, if I don't receive any response or we receive very few response, we will drop this idea. I will be happy if I don't have to spare time for this activity.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby mbhattacharya » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello Jayanta,

I totally agree with your suggestion and i am ready to join the group and contribute the money. I know that RPS have deliberately increased all the charges as they want to cover for whatever small penalty charges they owe to us.Plus they also expect us to negotiate and come down to a smaller amount hence making money anyways in the end.

I will be sending you my details soon and let me know when to transfer the money. Unfortunately like you i am also out of the country hence can't take part physically but hope can help in any other way possible.

Thanks,
Madhusudhan Bhattacharya
Tower-11
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MartinZ » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi Jayantha,

The idea is very good. Now comes to the following questions.

1. What will be the scope of this group (since multiple groups are existing already)
2. What would be the alignment with RWA (only RWA will be authourised to take care of the internal issues once it comes to court and legality)
3. The cost which you refer is per head or what and if the per head cost is 5000 RS X 2500 flat owners for RPS as a big forum. For T5 & T8 itself its 240 members approx.
4. What are we going to do and who are the nominated leaders, (since jayantha is out of town and he is helping us to join together in the platform) need some body to own this.
5. Are people ready to spend this kind of money
6. What this money would be used for?

Let us discuss this and stream line this as well to get a clear visibility along with seconding the same. So that some body can start the work.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News