Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RPS Savana Registry Started

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Registry Started

Postby Rajesh » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Many-2 CONGRATULATIONS!! to all proud owners who are getting their possession. it certainly raised hope for other buyer also that they will get their dream home soon.

regards

Rajesh

PH-10
Rajesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgajra » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:03 pm

While I hope those Savana members who are fighting RPS illegal final possession payment demands on T5 and T8 get justice and get it soon, I wanted to ask on this forum whether any one who has taken the possession is interested in renting his flat.

I have my own unit in RPS Palms and till I get possession of it I would like to rent a home in any of the Savana towers. I know this is not the right forum to post a rental requirement post but I request the moderators to please bear with it since this topic is likely to get the most eyeballs from Savana members and since I am also directly connected to all the issues surrounding RPS (by way of having my unit in Palms which is also delayed by 1-2 years so far)

Thanks.

Rajesh Gajra
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:57 am

My one friend shifted in possession tower after registry on 29 December 2013 (Sunday) :ohyeah: :clap: :yahoo:

Any information to member about 3+S BHK possession and construction status please share it

praveen
PH/B-9
RPS Savana
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Dear All,

Regarding the maint. charges for the Savana housing society . As per the RPS officals the charges would be nearly 2.75 rs/ sq.ft . Means to say 2BHK ( 3500 Rs.) & 2+1 BHK ( 3700 Rs.) which is much higher than the other Neharpar builder . Omaxe is currently taking 1.85 rs/Sq.ft

This issue must be taken very seriously with the RPS management.

Regards
Navneet
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mbhattacharya » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello Guys,

I read in this post that someone's friend already moved in to one of the possession towers. Just curious have they found all the facilities working eg, power backup,lifts and do they have electricity provided by Haryana govt or they are getting electricity by generators for which they need to pay extra ?

Regards,
Madhusudhan
Tower-11
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby er.navneetgoyal » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

All the basic facilities are avaialable at the site. My brother is also going to shift on sunday.

Regards,
Navneet
er.navneetgoyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jcgupta » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi all,

I believe the current circle rates for charging stamp duty by registration authority is making holes in our pockets. As all of my friends agree that circle rate @ of Rs. 4000/- psf fixed for charging stamp duty is on higher side and do not tally with property value at all. Let's give a representation to district authorities and Haryana CM in this regard. Since this is election year, we may get some support from Govt. in the form of rolling back Circle rate to Rs. 3000/- wef 1st
April 2013.

Recently Maharashtra authority has taken decision on the same lines considering that property market is not faring well due to extra cost of stamp duty. Link is attached for your reference and comments.

Regards,
JC Gupta

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/ ... sp?From=Se
arch&Source=Find&Key=TOIM/2014/01/12/3/Ar00305%2Exml&CollName=TOI_M
UMBAI_DAILY_2009&DOCID=1021536&Keyword=%28%3Cmany%3E%3Cstem%3Eland%3C
and%3E%3Cmany%3E%3Cstem%3Erate%3Cand%3E%3Cmany%3E%3Cstem%3Emumbai%29&skin
=TOINEW&AppName=1&PageLabel=3%20&ViewMode=HTML
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mbhattacharya » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello,

I heard that its 3000/- psf or that's only in the case of original buyers?

Thanks,

Madhusudhan
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jcgupta » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi all,

I believe the current circle rates for charging stamp duty by registration authority is making holes in our pockets. As all of my friends agree that circle rate @ of Rs. 4000/- psf fixed for charging stamp duty is on higher side and do not tally with property value at all. Let's give a representation to district authorities and Haryana CM in this regard. Since this is election year, we may get some support from Govt. in the form of rolling back Circle rate to Rs. 3000/- wef 1st
April 2013.

Recently Maharashtra authority has taken decision on the same lines considering that property market is not faring well due to extra cost of stamp duty. Link is attached for your reference and comments.

Regards,
JC Gupta

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/ ... wMode=HTML
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News