Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Group Meeting December...edit (now in January 2011)

Postby s1joshi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Hello Everyone

Can we continue with the trend we established over past few months and meet up in person once a month, We have had a group meeting in RPS office in October, then another meeting in November and we have been able to progress and take some concrete steps since then. During our last meeting. Many people had requested the meeting to be held in Faridabad region.

If we look at past few week's newspapers, Media has been abuzz about development in Faridabad post opening of flyover, Lets have a reality check and have this month meeting in Faridabad.

If interested people may visit the site areas post meeting, but the meeting venue should be independent place, outside of builder office/site/premises.

I do not have a specific agenda to share at this point in time, but there are several members who have been pursing various activities and we can certainly come up with action plan.

Thoughts !!!!!
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Group Meeting December

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi All and Seema,

Wishing all members of Savana Happy New Year 2011 and hoping that we will get possession of our flats.
I was just thinking to having community meeting next week in January with all the people and RPS management.

please air your views.
Sanjeev
T8-805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ciscoavi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi All,

I am also one of the victim of RPS SAVANA and came to know abt this forum from one of my friend. I have gone through all MOM and jayanta group discusion with Mr Jain. I would say and salute to u guys for your overwhelming effort. I would like to be active member for this forum also and would be there anytime.

I do agree that , Now we should hire good lawyer on RPS flat owners behalf who can sue on RPS for breach of contract as well as penalty for delayed in everything.

Wish to meet all of you in meeting coming in january. ALL THE BEST...
ciscoavi

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello Everyone

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

Its time to get back in action, and continue with our fight for our rights, We really need people to come forward and start taking action, As a citizen we have several option available to fight for the money we paid for, Majority of these options do not require much of money, just willingness of people to come forward and register complaint with the agencies.

Here is summary of few areas we have been working on last quarter -

1. Few of us had submitted complaints to Economic Offenses Wing in November End, which has been transferred to local thanas, It is important that more people come forward and submit their complaints. In case you plan to submit complaint, It is important that you quote file reference number # in your complaint,

2. We had submitted a complaint letter to DTCP, Our counterparts from Triveni who had submitted complaint after us have got hearing, whereas we haven't yet recd any reply, There is an immediate requirement for followup

3. We had filed an RTI with an elaborate questionnaire, but have not yet received any response on my RTI, and need to file an appeal, We need all of you to come forward and start seeking information on various matters pertaining to RPS projects using RTI. Similarly there is a need to bring HUDA attention for sitting on our money for half a decade

4. We also have options to file complaints with state/national commission or reach out to mediation center for assistance

There are agencies, but it is our responsibility to start meeting officials and raise our voice against the malpractices, and all of our 500+ members are equally responsible and capable of taking actions.

Lets hope for a better 2011. I am open and available for meeting in coming weeks.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Seema,

its good to see that you are taking action against all these mal practises. I wish you best of luck. although i do not have any apartment in RPS Savana but in Ozone Park and still feel that it is going to help all the people living or will move in neharpar.

I am based in dubai and if you think I can be of any help then please do let me know.

regards,

Manish Lalwani
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi Manish,

Thanks, would just like to highlight that its not just me but a group of 5-10 people who have been contributing time, and there is a need for more people to come forward and take this relay race.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby panacea6565 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

I am also in, please let me know what I can do, my residence is in sec-16,faridabad, and I work@noida
panacea6565

Postby akhileshgupta » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Dear All
Warm Wishes for Happy New Year. Hope we shall get positive response from RPS group and good progress of works. It will be better if we prepare agenda of the discussion during meeting in prior. It is very surprising that we are unable to find any lawyer among ourselves who is member of the forum. Let we advertise in newspaper......

With Regards
AKGupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vineet » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi All RPS Allottees,

Let’s meet to put things in action. I would suggest meeting on coming Sunday(16th Jan) at RPS site. Or I am willing to come to any other place suggested by the majority. I suggest we discuss the following:

1. National consumer forum complaint.
2. EOW complaint.
3. DTCP complaint follow up.
4. Society registration.

Sharing our thoughts on the forum is fine but we will get some results only if we translate all this into action. I would suggest to work in following format:

Central committee: Office bearers plus in-charge of each area

Areas proposed:
Gurgaon
West Delhi
South Delhi
Central/North Delhi
East Delhi/Noida/Ghaziabad
Faridabad
Outstation (one person takes responsibility for coordination)

The Area in-charges will have to play a pivotal role if we have to translate things into action.

Please come forward and share your thoughts.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 am

Hi All,
I also agree and would like to join the meeting.

Currently this thread is primarily on RPS Savana, However, In case people from other projects are also facing similar issues, and plan to hold meeting, We may all gather up at a convenient place and gain from each others knowledge.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi All,

Yesterday I went to see the RPS Savana site and found slow progress and not very enthu about getting possession of all flats by end of Dec 2011. Talked to them and got these inputs:

1. Possession for T8 will be done around Nov -Dec 2010. From the site it looks only T8 is going to be completed by this time and work is going on other towers.
2. Seen the new broucher for RPS savana which they are giving to new customers and in that the max green area is sold out (they said this is as per Haryana society act for providing services to residents).
3. Internal roads work will be taken up before possession.
4. Common Facilities like club will be shared with RPS palms - when I objected.. they said talk to RPS office in Okhla.
5. Few parking lots is sold to nursery schools, dispensary etc. and Front entry green area- for which most of us has bought flat in RPS savana is sold to school and dispensary. When argued about 85 % greenery they said its still there but I failed to understand how they are calculating this and they have no answer but they were adamant on this.
6. 3 +1 BHK flats are in half and will take more than 1.5 yrs to complete on my assumption.
7. On electricity part - they said they have got sanctioned for 66 KVA line and when I asked about letter they referred me to Okhla office.
8. Water - they said they have 6 Borewells digged and 24 hrs water will be there for us.
9. They did not allow me to visit inside the apt and taken only near to tower 8.
10. On carpet area calculations they said that around 15 % area will be reduced for lift, stairs and other common lobby etc.
11. On incident of RPS omaxe green valley where ceiling has fallen off - they said that was 4 ys old and first construction from RPS and this will not be the case with Savana.

happy to discuss more which I might have forget to write here.

Sanjeev Kumar
T 8,
Mob - 92667 30857
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 am

It will be helpful if all those willing to join the meeting can revert back on availability.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi All,

Please plan this meeting in delhi area where people from all areas can come together easily.
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Considering that many people want to spend time with families on Sundays and find it difficult to attend meetings, How about having the meeting at a place where people can come with families, Spend 2 hrs in the meeting and join the family for picnic

(There is recently Sound and Light show introduced in Lal Quila, which might be a good picnic spot)
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Group Meeting December...edit (now in January 2011)

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 pm

I propose for meeting at CP again at around 1-2 PM, taking into consideration the convenience of Metro services.

We can gather to discuss strategy and sign documents for mass complaint filing to various authorities.

We would need maximum participation, so people willing to come please respond.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Next

Return to SAVANA News