Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RPS Savana Site visit Jan 09 2011

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Site visit Jan 09 2011

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi All,

Yesterday I went to see the RPS Savana site and found slow progress and not very enthu about getting possession of all flats by end of Dec 2011. Talked to them and got these inputs:

1. Possession for T8 will be done around Nov -Dec 2010. From the site it looks only T8 is going to be completed by this time and work is going on other towers.
2. Seen the new broucher for RPS savana which they are giving to new customers and in that the max green area is sold out (they said this is as per Haryana society act for providing services to residents).
3. Internal roads work will be taken up before possession.
4. Common Facilities like club will be shared with RPS palms - when I objected.. they said talk to RPS office in Okhla.
5. Few parking lots is sold to nursery schools, dispensary etc. and Front entry green area- for which most of us has bought flat in RPS savana is sold to school and dispensary. When argued about 85 % greenery they said its still there but I failed to understand how they are calculating this and they have no answer but they were adamant on this.
6. 3 +1 BHK flats are in half and will take more than 1.5 yrs to complete on my assumption.
7. On electricity part - they said they have got sanctioned for 66 KVA line and when I asked about letter they referred me to Okhla office.
8. Water - they said they have 6 Borewells digged and 24 hrs water will be there for us.
9. They did not allow me to visit inside the apt and taken only near to tower 8.
10. On carpet area calculations they said that around 15 % area will be reduced for lift, stairs and other common lobby etc.
11. On incident of RPS omaxe green valley where ceiling has fallen off - they said that was 4 ys old and first construction from RPS and this will not be the case with Savana.

happy to discuss more on upcoming meetings or forum.

Sanjeev Kumar
T 8 - 805
92667 30857
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Site visit Jan 09 2011

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 pm

To add another point left, on back of RPS there is another build appartment coming up - may be they belongs to SRS and they are almost ready and most probably they will give possessions in another 1 -2 months.
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm

SRS is giving possession only on paper i.e asked full payemnet by 26th Jan,but if you talk about ground reality ,flat internal condition is worst and SRS told they will handover by March 2010,in reality it is next to impossible whatever we SRS fellow seen the current status and progress.
sendtomanish

Postby webmaster » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks for the detailed information Sanjeev.

Yes, looking at the pace of progress, 2011 also seems impossible when the society will become livable. Even if they plan to handover possession of one tower T8, I doubt it will be possible to live there with amidst the magnitude of construction still underway.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to SAVANA News