Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Offence Wing (EOW)

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello Friends

I visited Economic Offenses wing to inquire on the status of our complaint submitted in month of November (22 Nov 2010) , I was told that this has been moved to DCP Office South East Zone, (Sarita Vihar Police Station), In case someone is staying close to that place, It would be helpful to do a visit and inquire on file number D11471, I suppose police stations would be open on weekends, and it would be helpful to have a brief status check on our complaint.

I tried finding on the investigation carried by by EOW, but was told that looking at the number of complainant this request does not seem big enough to be dealt by EOW , and has been forwarded to local thana for action, The request routing procedure is quite lengthy, It moves several chain SP -> ACP-> DCP-> ACP and finally moved to a local thana, I was suggested that in order to get this request prioritized and focused to be acted upon EOW, we should meet up DCP K K Vyas as a group (minimum 8-10 people) , and brief him on the case with a copy of complaint filed. Further it would be important to have more number of people to come forward and file complaint on the grievances.

We also have a mediation center on 2st floor of same building, I have a mediation meeting scheduled with RPS management on 1st February, Though I am not much hopeful on any results arriving from it, but wanted to give that a try. Will keep you posted on the updates of same.

Currently the best option that seem relevant is Consumer Court and we need to be filing our complaint as soon as possible.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Offence Wing (EOW)

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks for your effort Seema.

The complaint which was filed to the Economic Offence Wing against RPS Group, was that as a group or individual?

I am willing to file a complain to EOW, if anyone else is interested, please contact me and we will put together a complaint and file them.

Also how did you schedule the meeting with RPS Group in the mediation center ? Did you submit a application to the mediation office and they will summon RPS officials ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 am

Hi

Four of us had filed a single complaint with EOW on 22nd Nov 2010, We visited the center again with 5-6 more complaints on 09 Dec, but couldn't submit the documents that point of time, The file would probably be with Vineet /Sanjeev, would suggest checking with them on the same.

I think it might be a good idea to have each individual file his/her complaint, and share the complaint number for tracking all complaints together, Possibly we need to discuss and check this with senior official during our subsequent visit. (I got a mixed response from the people I spoke to - on what would be a better option).

Regarding the mediation center, This is my individual complaint filed with Delhi Mediation Center, We need to submit an application and the authorities ask for available dates and summon builder, In case builder does not turn up on the day, Maximum three notices are sent, The mediation is usually presided by a Judge, These are fast paced and each case need to be closed in maximum three months time,
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Jayanta, please include me.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subodh_dipali » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 pm

jayanta,i'll be joining with u.pl let me know what all we need to submit.
regards

subodh
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi Guys

While we plan for protest , consumer cases etc, I think it is important that each one of us who feel duped by the builder files a complaint with the economic offense wing immediately.

In order to facilitate this we can upload draft of complaint letter, You can use the same letter or customize the draft as par your grivences. You would need to attach your documentary proofs along with copies of communication you had with builder, Just take in a print and submit to EOW Qutub Institutional Area office, You can even do taht while on your way to office, It wont take you more than 10 minutes. Trust me filing complaint is fairly easy job, and I belive even people who are outside can send someone on their behalf with their complaint letters and receipts to submit the complaint.

Previously our complaint was dealt by SI Upender , and due to limited number of complainant, It was transferred to local thana. Once we have good number of complaints registered, (minimum 20-30) we can arrange a meeting with senior officials and try push our case further. At this point of time we only have a single complaint filed, I would suggest that instead of waiting for someone to take a lead on this, each one of you visit either individually or in groups whatever suits you and file your complaint, While you go also try to meet up with DCP or Commissioner of Police and make them aware of the situation.

One important thing I would emphasize upon Please upload a copy of complaint in the forum as soon as you submit it, and anyone going next should attach the previous complaint, or the reference number of complaint in their complaint letters

I would probably be visiting EOW again on 1st Feb, In case there are people planning to get there complaint filed, we can go together as a group.

Address is
C-22/23 Udyog Sadan
Qutub Institutional Area
Delhi -16

Phone : 011 26510007 / 01126528165

I am attaching an email with short notes on our previous experience on complaint submission during November
--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Economic Offense Wing

Hi

We seem to make some progress with EOW and DTCP complaint filed today

Pankaj, Gaurav, Puja and Myself went to Economic Offense wing and filed one complaint today,
The File number is : D11471

Notes

1. The staff was quite friendly
2. We were told that this is a clear cut case of cheating and falls under EOW
3. We were advised to raise awareness about the process and direct more people to come forward and submit individual complaints, If we can showcase this as a case of 2 Crores and above, EOW would be directly dealing with this, otherwise the case will be dealt with local police thana (and may not be very impactful),
4. It is important for all to submit our individual docs with the EOW office, The overall process is very smooth, Since we went in for first time, It did took us a while to collate the documents, but in case anyone going in fresh to submit docs, It can be done while on way to office and shouldn't take more than 10 mins
6. A DCP would be working on our complaint and we were asked to get an update in a weeks time, The first level enquiry may take longer (around 2-2.5 months time)....
7. They already have a couple of complaints with several other builders and for RPS , it looks like we were the first one to open the account.

Here are the attachments we submitted for my name, You may wish to add/remove some docs. Anything that justifies our claim would be of relevance here -

1. Application for allotment
2. Allotment Letter
3. Buyers Agreement
4. Tripartite Agreement
5. All Payment Receipts
6. Permission to mortgage letter
7. Intimation from RPS regarding commencement of activities
8. Master layout plan recieved at the time of booking
9. Updated layout plan as per revised brochure
10. Map captured by team while visit to Savana Office in March 2010

Regards,
Seema

You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Dheeraj/Jayanta : Can you kindly remove the complaint draft (EoW complaint.docx) attached in my previous thread

@All : Uploading revised version of Complaint Letter, (change include putting complainant details in first page)
Please feel free to customize it as par your convenience.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Hello Everyone

I had a mediation meeting with RPS management today, This was organized by Delhi Mediation Center

From RPS side the meeting was attended by Mr Shailendra Nagia (Advocate, GM Legel) and Mr Rajesh Jain (GM Commercial)

I briefed the mediators on the issues, Primary being Possession and and green area, We got into lot of questions and open discussions, and RPS denied most stuff

My primary asks were :
1) Compensate for the green area sold
2) Give us concrete date of possession
3) Start Payment of penality right now for the delay already incurred
4) Share the final approved layout plan along with the date submitted and approved
5) Agree for group meetings with RPS management on monthly basis on Weekends
6) Allow site visits

RPS tried to justify that everything is as per clause in the Buyer Agreement and we should not make any hue and cry about things now, stating that we should have read the agreement. I pointed various clauses in the agreement which are contradictory to each other.

For possession, The advocate stated that they are trying to hand over possession by end of 2011.

Specific to Green Cover, RPS stated that, Consumers have no rights attached to it and hence cannot complaint about it, On enquiry about refund of PLC, RPS stated that though the lawns are changed, There is a thin line of green before the lawn stars, and Park facing PLC was charged for the same and not for lawns.

RPS seemed visibly upset that we have filed complaints with multiple authorities and tried to push me to withdraw complaint from Economic Offenses WIng, which I denied for following reasons :
a) Not a single answer has been satisfactory and I am not convinced at all to withdraw my complaint
b) It is a group Complaint and you need to convince all your customers that we are not duped and can expect some service for the money paid.

The mediators seem quite empathetic to customer and pointed builder that the penality listed by builder is peanuts and still there is no assurance that builder is going to provide any money

In order to satisfy customers, RPS agreed for site visit for a group of people (around 6) , and then a second round of mediation meeting at Delhi Mediation Center on 24th Feb, RPS would come with approved map and check with management on sharing the same. I would propose a site visit on 12th Feb and would request for volunteers for same.

I briefed the mediator of MyFaridabad Forum comprising of 500+ people sharing same grivences with the builder, mediator have agreed to have representation of 2-3 people to join the subsequent meeting on 24th Feb @ 2:30 PM

Further Mediators suggested that though they will try to help us reach some consensus, We need to be precise in our ask with the builder, and Unless builder agrees to our demand, they would not be in position to assert much power. Hence we might need to keep our options open
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravendra » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Very well done seema ji,

Since most of the time i am travelling but please count me to visit the site on 12th Feb (preferably for 1st half). We can invite other people to show the unity & create pressure.

this will definetly help.

keep it up.

Ravendra Singh
T-6
ravendra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby preet » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm

This is my first posting, also include me for next meeting.
thanks

Harpreet Singh
T-6
Cell: (0) 9999 099 299
preet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Very well done, Seema
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am

Hi Seema,

Great efforts! Thanks.

I am willing to join for site visit on 12th and also for mediation centre next meeting.

Hi All,

I am ready with my EOW complaint including 9 other members. In case someone is interested to file or to join me in filing this complaint on 7th Feb can write to me at vineetmis@gmail.com.

Rgds,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssinha18 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am

Excellent Work Seema.
I will join you on 12th of Feb for the site visit.
Thanks,
.. Sinha
ssinha18
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:21 am

Yes Seema, a commendable job indeed. I admire your spirit, courage and guts.

I have sent my papers for submission to the EOW and I will join the proposed site visit.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi,

Please include me, as i have mailed my consent letter earlier.

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News