Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit 12-Feb-2011

Postby s1joshi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Amitav

If you seek my opinion, I felt highly frustrated and disappointed... In the entire area we could only locate 3-4 labors, There was absolutely no movement of machines or labor. There was hardly any difference I could find between the visits I had done in early 2009 and now.

ALL SOCIETIES IN FARIDABAD ARE ALLOWING SITE VISIT, AND MAJORITY ARE GLADLY TAKING THEIR CUSTOMERS INSIDE THE TOWERS, I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS A SINGLE SOCIETY BESIDE RPS WHO HAS SUCH DEEP SECURITY CONCERNS FOR PEOPLE VISITING THEIR SITE.. IT IS ALMOST LIKE THESE STRUCTURES ARE MADE OF MUD AND RPS IS SCARED IF SOMEONE EVEN PASSES NEARBY THE BUILDING MIGHT FALL DOWN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GET MOVING, GET ACTIVE.........Unless you pressurize authorities and start taking actions, There are good chances that the dream will always remain a dream and never turn to reality.

I have send an email to RPS seeking reason for not obeying the agreement, I need at least 2 volunteers to join me in Mediation meeting on 24th Feb. We have been trying to file a joint complaint to National Commission, but this might take some time, My advise to everyone is start exploring options to file individual complaints with State Commission (You can get this filed in Delhi or in Haryana)

Regards
Seema

DEFEAT IS NOT WHEN YOU FALL DOWN. IT IS WHEN YOU REFUSE TO GET UP. .
DSC02349.jpg
DSC02364.jpg
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit 12-Feb-2011

Postby ddamitav » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

This is really frustrating, we have paid 90% of the money and possession is a dream now.......... even RPS is levied penalty even in 1 day delay in payments. What option we have now? RPS has ruined us. one lession I learned that never ever invest any under construction project.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News