Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana site visit 10th April 2011

Postby rans_c2005 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I have visited the RPS Savana construction site yesterday and was surprised to see the current status. RPS site office has been moved to another RPS land across the main Kheri road. They have locked both the front and back gates on Savana site and no one is allowed to enter the premises.
When I enquire them about the same their usual reply was "entry is not allowed at construction site". They don’t have any update on construction status and routed me to corporate office for everything. When I spoke to corporate office, they were again clueless and routed me to management (but were not ready to provide any management team member number).

I was very surprised to see that there was not even a single worker working on site. Although I was not allowed to enter Savana boundary, I can see few of the towers from the main road and no work movement was visible.

Seems RPS is investing all the money taken from buyers like us in their latest project RPS Oxypark as I can see the actual construction movement there.

May be I am wrong in my findings but i will stick to my findings until RPS allow us to visit construction site and see the status.

Guys.... situtation is very critical and doesn’t looks promising at all.

Thanks,
Ranbir
rans_c2005
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana site visit 10th April 2011

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

I agree with you, Ranbir. We also visited our builder construction site on 9th April. RPS Savana is nearby and there is NOT even a single worker working at Savana. Whole place looks like a haunted place.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi All Savana members,

During our mediation centre hearing, even RPS people agreed that just about 40-50 people are working on site. With this speed, our next generations will have the possession. Going by the below mails, I guess RPS woould have withdrawn even 40-50 workers and would have locked the premises so that no one has actual idea what's happening inside.

15 of us are filing our case this week in national consumer forum. Anyone else interested to exercise this option can write to sudhanshu.jayaswal@gmail.com or vineetmis@gmail.com by tomorrow evening.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby murlik » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi Vineet

I am interested in filing with consumer forum

My contact no is 9810164238

Pls let me know the procedure

Thanks
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jcgupta » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

I also agree that the matter is serious and conclusive steps must be taken.

I would like to share with all of you the root cause of our sufferings. At almost every step we find that the private developers are not meeting their commitments and promises due to which, ultimately consumers are suffering. To avoid all this endless mental harassment, I am of the view that NO PRIVATE DEVELOPER SHOULD BE GRANTED LICENCE BY GOVT. AUTHORITIES TO CONSTRUCT ANY PROJECT rather it should be govt. only who develops the residential areas in the cities. Let's push the Govt. for the same. With this, we as consumers would get assurance that our money is not misused and we all will be getting our houses of better quality, within promised time frame & with all the basic infrastructure & facilities in place.

Your views and opinion are welcome.

Thanks
Vaibhav
jcgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi All,

We have grown our strength slightly and are now about 20 people joining to file consumer case.

The lukewarm response really surprises me. We had a false written promise to handover possession in 2010. Now we have another false promise to handover in 2011. I hope most of us will have some basic knowledge about construction. With the speed they have, I do not see any known formula of completing even 8 towers which they plan to deliver end of this year. As far as completion in all respects is concerned, no one can even guess on that. Only courts can direct these guys to speed up construction now.

Each of us can trust RPS for 25-30 lakhs but surprisingly we can not come together, trust each other and spend just about 8000 rupees fighting for a common cause.

Builders very well know this weakness of middle class people an thus go for mass scale cheating.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mbhattacharya » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello Guys,

I totally agree with Vineet and i am a bit ashamed myself as i am yet to file the case.I don't know about others but regd me i have kind of lost my buyers agreement and will have to look for it when i am in India end of this week.After that i am also going to file the case.

As regarding filing case in enonomic offence wing by 20 guys i think more people will have to do that to make an effect.Is there any update regd what's the status of the application already filed with EOW.. i was thinking is there any other option left for us to follow..is'nt the time now to file some kind of case against RPS(FIR,fraud case etc) so that they can be jolted out of their ignorence??

Or whatever works but something....as Vineet is right about their real intentions which is to just exploit as much/as long as possible.

Anyways i am not aware currently about any scheduled meetings but please let em know if there are any planned in next 3 weeks as i would love to attend them.

regards,

Madhusudhan
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News