Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Site Visit dates

Poll ended at Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 pm

22 Aug 2009
39%
29 Aug 2009
33%
5 Sep 2009
21%
Some other dates
6%

Total votes : 33

RPS Savana Group Site Visit Itinerary

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Since most of us could not make it to the site visit planned on 9th August, we need to plan another group site visit to speak to the RPS Management about a few pending issues.

Most important I feel is to enquire about the quality of construction currently going on as many members have reported that the plastering is not upto the mark. These construction related issues will have to be dealt with immediately at this point of time itself when it can be redone if required.

We would need to approach the RPS management strongly on these issues because we have invested so much in the project.

A few points that I have noted,

1. Plan for a group site visit informing the RPS top management about the visit and to arrange for a detailed tour, discuss construction related issues with the engineers.

2. We should not create chaos to make the RPS Management panic and ignore our request, we would have to approach them in a calm and subtle way but strongly.

3. If we can have experienced people accompany us on the site visit, like engineers or people who have worked in the construction business so that they can ask the right questions about the material being used and type of construction going on.

I have added a poll on the dates so that we can have a consensus on it. I have only considered saturdays since most of us should be free on the weekends. You can select upto three options if all the dates are okay with you.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: RPS Savana Group Site Visit Itinerary

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Also please write on this thread which dates are suitable for you and if anyone has better suggestions.

Does anyone wants to volunteer to write to the RPS management on behalf of this forum to inform them about the group visit?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 am

Hi Jayanta

I wont be able to join the meeting this time as I am Out of Station, We seem to have a good strength this time, Please go a head with the schedule and post an update on the forum post meeting

It would be good to intimate RPS prior to meeting, As the site person who is generally there (Mr ML Sharma, I belive) he hardly have any answers, I would suggest speaking to Mr Jain or any other senior person from RPS and request their presence.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

People who are willing to join the group site visit please post here and the dates suitable.

Also very important, people who have visited the site and seen the actual quality of construction, can you please post in more details when the site visit was done and where the quality check done, etc.. so that we have more clarity.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby gaurgupta » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

hello everyone, where you people are...no one is responding on any post or topics for last 2-3 days.

I have posted some suggestions as well.

Kindly visit and post replies.

Thanks,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 am

We cannot have all people agree on same date, If there are 8-10 people interested to meet up, I think its good number to have their opinion and assessment on the ground situation. We can probably consider doing this quarterly basis.

Also things seem to be on hold on RTI and all other front.. We have already lost close to two months seeking individual owners..

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Puneet » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Dear Jayanta,

Most of the members are not able to join the meeting.
As most of the offices are working on Saturdays.
I think we should change the site visit itineary from saturdays
to sundays.

:?: :?:

Regards,

Puneet K.S.

Mobile : 09811259645
Puneet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tarun1305 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to visit the site on 30th of august. Let me know if there is anybody to join me to have a visit of the location and share the information with other members on the forum. Active participation in this forum will help in making our future living at savana more comfortable. It is the right time to address our concerns otherwise it will be too late. Please have some active participation in the forum to show our commitment to have happy living at savana.

Tarun
tarun1305
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News