Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Construction Site visit update May 2011

Postby hellong » Tue May 03, 2011 12:19 pm

All,

Yesterday after the GFWA meeting, myself with 3 other persons went to visit RPS site. There is a good news that RPS has started now site visits. We went inside the site with a RPS person and spent a considerable time inside.
As far as I believe work is moving but at a slow pace. But as per RPS person, he said that possession will be started from this year end. But now atleast we can see lot of towers built there in good position. Few towers are pending like "T12A" where no body was working and also it is incomplete.
He said that before possession inside roads and light work will be done properly. We also asked that why the construction is slow then he replied that even if they give possession ,nobody is going to live there untill the kheri road is in good condition. I closely looked the 2 & 2+1 bedroom flats tower and observed that they have good finishing at least from outside. They did not allowed us to go inside. The other towers are not ready yet and work is still going on. We saw few labour was working there. For 2+1 bedroom towers flooring work is almost done and for 2 bedrooms flooring work is going on. The primay school rumor which was planned in front of T5 tower is not true, this is going to be somewhere else (Behaind these towers- I am not sure) per RPS person. Also "Kumar manglam school" is not started yet but they are going to start it very soon. He also said that seperate entries for flats and schools will be made. We also saw few new shops (around 12) are built in front of sample flat (old one). These shops will be additional to the planned shopping place. He also said that contract for all roads has given to BPTP and work will be done but I am not sure that what is the process of building roads as HUDA administrator said that land is still to be aquired.
This is it for now. I will update more if I recollect anything.
Overall I did not feel so bad as I was feeling for last few months. Atlest RPS has staretd site visit and they are not hiding anything. Lets hope for the best.

Nitin
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Greater Faridabad is Modern Faridabad of Future

Postby murlik » Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Yes I agree with Nitin, I was with him to site visit and whatever work was completed it seemed to be of good quality. There was some activity going on and we observed few workers wearing helmets and who seemed busy and serious with the work

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site visit update May 2011

Postby webmaster » Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks Nitin and Murlik for sharing your inputs.

The totally inexperienced and clueless RPS management fails to understand that these small steps go a long way in building customer trust and faith.

When you mention site visit is allowed, do they allow you just inside the construction premises or to go inside the towers ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby murlik » Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 am

They are allowing close to the Towers, but not inside the Tower. I guess with regular pressure from Customers RPS will soon start allowing inside the Tower also

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

site status

Postby subodh_dipali » Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am

3 days back i got demand notice of Rs 1 lac fm RPS as they have completed all floors of T-10.has anybody seen the site in recent past..?
regards
subodh manchanda
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 am

Just to share our experience of Piyush Heights construction with RPS Savana people, there is lot of difference of quality when we look at tower from outside and when we look from inside. Builders are very smart and from outside, they will make tower look very good so as to cheat new customers.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News