Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Savana Original Master Plan

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

Savana Original Master Plan

Postby anuj_bansal » Mon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi,

Can someone provide me the older master plan of Savana project which was printed on the brochure or was on the website till Apr-May 2010.

I do not know if RPS has updated the brochure now with the new master plan, but they updated the site after a lot of people came to know the change in layout. I am unable to find the brochure that was given to me when I had purchased the flat and most probably provided it to the bank for loan.

I had purchased a flat in Savana in late 2009 and at that time all the information from RPS (website, brochure, dummy model in their office) were showing the older layout and that's how they have fooled people like me. When I argue with them they say that its their right to update the plan as per the Haryana Bye laws. But they fail to understand that they have cheated me by concealing the correct information which was available to them even when I had purchased the flat.

They can give this argument to people who purchased the flat earlier as the plan was not approved and required modification as per Haryana laws, but to me they never mentioned the new layout which shows their intention to cheat people. I am sure this again is wrong, but at least for master plan change I have a stronger case.

Another point for change in master plan is that the Haryana Bye laws for providing school/dispensary were formed in around 1990. Builders are now claiming that the master plan got changed as they had to accommodate it. I think its a problem from builder itself as they did not consider these laws before submitting the initial plan. This is not a small house or something where a unexperienced person can miss laws. All the builder have huge number of professionals who should have considered these laws initially. Also this is not the first project which these culprit builder and taking. So they should have known these laws. This also shows the malafide intentions of these builders.

If today someone commits a crime without knowing the law, court will not accept the argument that the person did not know the laws and would leave that person ;)

I am going to file a cheating complaint to DC and the STP as others are doing with this proof so that the case can become strong.

Also can someone guide me regarding the delay complaint. As per RPS the tenure got reset to 3 years from the date I have purchased. Is it correct? I feel its again a cheating as the original allotment was in late 2006 and this would mean that I am not eligible for delay compensation till late 2012. Its a different matter that going by the current progress I am sure that they will not be able to handover 3 BHK by then also :@ . I am not sure if I can file this complaint as the agreement states 3 years and wont be applicable in my case.

Thanks in advance
Anuj Bansal
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Savana Original Master Plan

Postby anuj_bansal » Mon May 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Looks like RPS keeps on scanning this forum :@
As soon as I submitted this post, my father got a call from a dealer since only his number is updated with RPS and I am living in Bangalore. Dealer is offering 2k psqft.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Anuj, I don't think RPS has given you a call. Actually, builders have sold all our personal information to property dealers for few thousand bucks. This is another cheating by builders.

I receive 3 SMSes per day on my mobiles from various property dealers and also sometimes receive calls for selling my flat. This is NOT because I am member of forum. I checked with lot of Piyush buyers and same is the story with them also.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohit_ohlayan » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

See if this can help you. Otherwise I also have OLD brochure with me.

Regards
-Rohit
+9811009233
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rohit_ohlayan

Postby anuj_bansal » Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Thanks Rohit, This is good, but I am looking for a map which showed the areas like they are marked now. Previously they used to show theme park at the entrance and other green areas, which are not marked in this image. I remember they had a area marked for tennis/badminton court which is now the commercial area.

Regards
Anuj Bansal
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi Anuj,

Is this the map you are looking for ?
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby anuj_bansal » Sun May 29, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Jayanta, This is the exact thing i was looking for..
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Amit14777 » Mon May 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Dear Anuj,

Hi, I had bought the flat in early 2007 and I am having the Master Plan of RPS Savana that was in circulation prior to the one which is currently on the website as well as in all other forms of communication from the RPS management side.

Anuj, did you purchase RPS Savana as first buyer or you bought it as a resale from some one who had bought it earlier. Would you let me know the purchase price at which you bought the unit. If you bought it as first allotte would you please share with me the dealer discount or any other forms of discounts that you might have got at the time of buying the unit.

At what price did you buy it. I am having a 3 bedroom unit in Saphireberry (T-12, Unit No 104)....which unit are you the owner of.

Please feel free to call me anytime if required or else also , after all we hopefully are future neighbors.

Regards'

Amit
Amit14777

Return to SAVANA News