Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion

Postby hiteshallawadhi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Anyone interested in selling RPS 2+1?
hiteshallawadhi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sonila » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:33 pm

What is the ongoing rate per sqft?
sonila

Postby praveenleena » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:54 am

I talk to Jia on mobile, RPS office on 9th Nov.15, she confirm me about possession of Tower B-5, B-6, B-7, B-8 & B-9. She said that “I received possession confirmation from Chandigarh/HUDA office for Tower (Purple Hazel) B-5, B-6, B-7, B-8 & B-9. I received possession letter (Hard Copy) in next week/last week of this month and possession letter offered to customer/end user from 1st & 2nd week of Dec. 2015. Congratulation for Tower (Purple Hazel) B-5, B-6, B-7, B-8 & B-9. :clap: :hap2: :yahoo:
Regards,
Praveen Kumar
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Letter received by RPS as below
"Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings of the festive season from RPS Group.

We are thankful for all your incessant support and co-operation to be with the RPS Savana family. It is because of your trust in the project that possession of units were planned and successfully executed in a phased manner. With your support, we have so far offered 1,450 apartments in 14 towers comprising of 2 BHK, 2+1 BHK, 3 BHK and 3+1 BHK category units along with both the convenient shopping centers, RPS Arcade and RPS Galleria in the project.

Respective unit holders have started taking physical possession of their units after execution of conveyance deed. We are pleased to inform that more than 1,300 unit holders have already taken possession of their units.

As assured to you being privileged allottee, possession of units in your tower will start shortly after receipt of requisite Occupation Certificate (OC) from the office of ‘The Director, Town and Country Planning’ which is expected to be received very shortly and thereafter the ‘Offer of Possession’ will be sent to you.

You may contact us as per your convenience (during Monday till Friday) between working hours (10am-5pm) for any further details in this regard:-

By calling us at +91 11 40543200 or at +91 95 5511 6600,
By e-mailing us at info@rpsgroupindia.com
By visiting our office after prior appointment at: 1117-20, DLF - Tower B, DLF Towers, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi-110025

All terms of booking and allotment including payment of dues is governed as per agreed terms of allotment and the Buyer’s Agreement. Any further detail in this regard may be obtained from our office.

We once again thank you for showing faith in RPS Group. Looking forward for the successful completion of our mutual dream, RPS Savana.

With Warm Regards,

RPS Infrastructure Limited
1117 – 1120, 11th Floor, Tower – B,
DLF Towers Jasola District Center,
New Delhi – 110025
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:57 am

Hi,

R u sure about this? Because I called up their reception & also Mr. Rajesh Jain they both saying that they have not received the OC & it is expected.

Regards
Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.nagpal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi

I visited the site yesterday and going by the speed which I am observing for last 3 months...possession for B5 to B9 may not be rolled out before 6 months.

Estate office was closed yesterday so no person was available to comment but the property agents at RPS Galleria confirmed that it may take 6-8 months for physical possession of units. Rest RPS knows the best.

There was an area cardonned off for a new sub-project by name of RPS Central just behind RPS Galleria and it seemed to me as a shopping mall/Super store...

Regards
Amit Nagpal
B8/103
amit.nagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana help and support

Postby sirohionline » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi all
I took possession of my flat in B6 a year back. I am also fighting a case in consumer court for a no of malpractices / overcharges being followed by RPS. As per my experience which was bad with them as they believed in hiding the facts and their interpretations and use them to their benefit at right time incl a penal interest of 21% policy. Inspite their directors were always found running away from customers for the fear of being caught . May be because of this they were able to survive. Today i very well educated on their tactics and market strategy.

Anyone grossly feeling offended can take my help and court case details and 18 complaints filed with various departments on my emails. This experience will benefit a large no of consumers and can take pro active steps.

Thx
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitkashyap » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:37 am

Dear Friends,

I am the owner of a 3+1 BHK unit at RPS Savana.

Looking to sell my unit (all in white / check transaction - buyer can take max home loan).

Some details on my unit
a) Park Facing and Club Facing
b) On 5th Floor
c) 1 open parking

Let me know if it interests anyone. To initiate further dialog on the matter, please get in touch with me at amitkashyap@gmail.com

Only Serious Buyers may contact (no brokers).

Have a great day!

Thanks
Amit Kashyap
amitkashyap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.nagpal » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:50 am

Hi All

Visited the site 2 days back and also spoken to people at Estate office regarding possession of B8 Tower.

As per the person sitting there, the OC is expected anytime now and by this mid of december offer for possession for B5 to B9 will be sent. He also called somebody in chandigarh to check if the director has signed the OC and confirmed that there are few documentary formalities which will be completed shortly and OC will be released within a week.

Lets wait and watch !!

Regards
Amit
amit.nagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:27 am

Dear Friends,
My flat in 3+1 BHK unit B-9 at RPS Savana. Regarding receiving OC (Occupancy Certificate) by RPS for B-5 to B-9 tower, If any information to any member please informed at this forum.
Regards,
Praveen Kumar
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.nagpal » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi

I Visited again today and checked my unit in B8.

All units now have fresh white wash inside and cleaning work of tiles and final touching is being done.
False ceiling in washrooms is also complete. I could see lot of activity in almost all units in terms of cleaning etc.

Looks that possession is very near !!

I spoke to some residents to check on best practices while taking the possession. Some of them confirmed that many towers have issue of seepage which needs to be carefully examined while taking the possession or preferably before making the final payment. To some extent security at night is also a little concern. I thought to share this info in the interest of larger audience.

Would like to know if there is any group where we can discuss and contribute towards making RPS Savana a better place to live??

Regards
Amit Nagpal
B8/103
amit.nagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveenleena » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Today RPS Offer of possession for my tower B-9. I received final demand letter of Rs. 1113719/- including VAT & Registry, letter dated 5 December 2015. Congratulation to all member of B-5 to B-9 tower for getting OC. :clap: :hap2: :yahoo:
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amolbh » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:54 am

I've received a letter from RPS asking to pay the VAT amount and also 1% on behalf of Builders & Workers Welfare Cess.
Has anyone else received it too?
Should we pay it? There was no such mention of cess in contract and for the VAT amount also, they asked for bank gurantee. But now they want money.
amolbh
Official Member
Official Member

Postby mnhasan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:08 am

DEAR SIR,
CAN YOU PROVIDE BREAKUP OF THE DEMAND NOTE AND CLARIFY WHETHER THEY R ADJUSTING PENALTY FOR DELAYED POSSESSION.

THANX,

HASAN
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby praveenleena » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:12 am

No any adjusting for penalty for delay.
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext