Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion

Postby amit.nagpal » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi

I also received the final demand letter today.

They are asking 3.25% as VAT as cash down and not in form of BG

12/- psf as labor cess? I dont know what is this.

Admin charges of around 17K.

Any body kbow if we can raise our objections against above charges.

Regards
Amit
amit.nagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:16 am

Congrats to all who has received the letter and expecting the letters very soon. However has any one seen the Occupation Certificate? As this time they did not announce the same on their website.
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.nagpal » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 pm

ajay2023 wrote:Congrats to all who has received the letter and expecting the letters very soon. However has any one seen the Occupation Certificate? As this time they did not announce the same on their website.

Updated on website now.!!
amit.nagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:43 am

IS RERA going to be implemented on existing projects in Haryana...any views on this
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 am

got the demand letter for t12 ,what to do now...any guidance thanks
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby satya.ani » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 am

sameer23 wrote:got the demand letter for t12 ,what to do now...any guidance thanks

satya.ani wrote:I also got possession letter for t12 tower, Can anyone share his/her number on 9972424490
satya.ani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby GauravMarwaha » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 pm

I got offer of possession letter a couple of days back for my apartment in T-11. The totally unjust & amazingly high figures everywhere were just shocking. On top of that, after talking to them on phone was told that the late penalty clause stands void because of the delay in making payment of Enhanced EDC, the matter which is still in court.

Can anyone pl suggest what to do next? Would like to be a part of the group with other residents of RPS, especially the ones offered possession in June'17, so that we can file a legal complaint jointly and get started in our fights for our rights.

Kindly drop a mail at gauravmarwaha.mail@gmail.com

Thanks
Gaurav
GauravMarwaha

Postby singla.varun2007 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 pm

I also get a "Offer of Possession" letter yesterday with illegal demands for T-12 . I am visiting to RPS office soon.
singla.varun2007

Postby nirmal.barman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:20 pm

I also got the same, exorbitant charges, denying penalty charges Rs.5/ sq feet / month. Anybody is taking up with the builder? My number is 9910385512
nirmal.barman

Postby mscingh » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 pm

nirmal.barman wrote:I also got the same, exorbitant charges, denying penalty charges Rs.5/ sq feet / month. Anybody is taking up with the builder? My number is 9910385512

They have added ECC & FCC , admin charges and car parking some changes which is not clear
mscingh

Postby anuj » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:35 pm

There are already good number of cases going against RPS by Savana members. These cases are going in all forms of court (District, State, National and Supreme court). Don't surrender yourself to these unwanted demands by RPS. RPS (Mr. Jain) just got the shock of his life as 150 Savana members filed joined case against RPS for Enahnced EDC, EDC, VAT and project area decrease from 49 acres to 41 acres. The kind of artifacts we have, trust they are not going to get an escape route. So follow the below:

1) Send legal notice immediately from any lawyer raising concerns on unwanted and illegal demands in Offer of Possession. This legal notice will be the base for your fight against RPS. Don't waste time talking to RPS as it is mere wastage of time.

2) Reach out to Mahesh ji (maheshjhatwal@gmail.com) and he will get you added in ongoing case in National Commission. Fee to get added to case is Rs 5500/-

3) For delay payment, you people need to club and file a single case in National commission.

Also get added to whatsapp group where good number of Savana members are already fighting case against RPS.

Regards,
Anuj
anuj

Postby anuj » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Requesting you to please reach out to Mahesh at maheshjhatwal@gmail.com and not his mobile number.
anuj

Postby mscingh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:35 pm

anuj wrote:Requesting you to please reach out to Mahesh at maheshjhatwal@gmail.com and not his mobile number.

I have got below response from RPS for T12 possession offer. I asked for clarifications

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your email dated 03.07.2017.

Before giving reply of same we would like to inform that allotment of each and every unit in project ‘RPS-SAVANA’ is supported by agreed document of contract i.e. Buyer’s Agreement containing all terms of booking, allotment, offer of possession, penalty etc. in detail and both the parties are bound by agreed terms.

As regard offer of possession and demand notice sent against above said unit, you have been offered possession after completion of construction work and receipt of requisite occupation certificate from competent authorities. Should you wish to verify the same, you may visit our office. Necessary basic services are in place and any of your observations with regard to finishing work in your unit will be taken care of before handover.

As regard your observations on the payment details, we hereby submit the followings :

As regard penalty for delay in possession, the same is due as per agreed terms.

At the time of booking and allotment of unit, it is being informed and agreed by allottees that the super area of unit is tentative and any revision in the same will be confirmed only after receipt of Occupation certificate from competent authorities. There is increase in super area by 71 square feet and should you wish to verify detail in that regard, the same is available at our office.

Charges on account ECC (electricity connection charges) and FFC (fire fighting charges) and other charges are payable as per agreed terms and calculated on actual cost basis (you may please refer

point 45 of B.A.). Labour cess and other govt. levies etc. are payable by unit holders as per agreed terms.

As regard interest charged on delayed payment, we hereby send details. Discrepancy, if any, may please be informed.

Should you wish to have further details, you are requested to visit our office for settlement of your account. you may contact us telephonically at 011-40543200.
mscingh

Postby anuj » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 pm

This is an eye wash reply from RPS Mr. Mscingh. People are fighting case against RPS against this unjustified, unethical and fraudulent demands. Take a quick step and file a case against RPS and trust me result will be in your favor as we people have sufficient evidences along with us to proof RPS as culprit. Move ahead and don't waste even a single day.
anuj

Postby sameer23 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm

have sent email to mahesh
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News