Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby sonu_sudhir » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi All
I also received the Demand Letter for enahnced EDC for 2+1 Flat in Savana.
I suppose we should ask RPS Management to explain the calculation for EDC and also publish dates for completion and confirm on Penalty Charges for delay in construction.

regards
Sudhir Batra
sonu_sudhir
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Enhanced EDC

Postby Hitesh Chauhan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm

RPS Savana has also asked for an additional EDC of Rs 131/ sq.ft. Govt. cannot ask for any amount if there is any delay from the end of govt. itself. The additional charge is very hefty. I come to know that the projects (like Grandura, SRS) in which the possession is already given, are out of such charges. It means that we are under such implications just because of delay in possession. If we would have also got our possession last year as per original due date then such implication would not happen for us. We are bearing loss just because of delay by RPS and Govt. This it disgusting as the project is already delayed and still there is no sign of any improvement in construction. RPS is not even allowing anyone to visit site. I am not in favor of paying such charges and we all should be united for this and oppose it.
Hitesh Chauhan

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby sendtomanish » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi Hitesh,
What is source of info that Grandura and SRS is out of EDC increased charges?
sendtomanish

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Dear Hitesh/All, irony here is that EDC increase charges are retrospective i.e. applicable from 2005 onwards. Point to noted here is that this retrospective effect is applicable only to Greater Faridabad sectors (66 to 89). Please go through this post which contains EDC increase notification:

alert-t-cp-increase-edc-charges-in-greater-faridabad-t670.html

In BPTP Park Grandeura, EDC increases are highest, from Rs 225 to Rs 393 per sq ft (An increase of Rs 168/-) making an impact of about Rs 3 lakhs. You can please self check at BPTP website:

http://www.bptp.com/parkgrandeurapricel ... ntplan.php
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby parulmak » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi All,

I have written a mail to RPS and asked them some queries,, please read the mail below, lets see what they respond to it.
=========================================================================
Hi,

This is regarding the enhanced EDC Charges you have demanded for. I had a verbal communication with your represenatative Ms. Jiya but there was no satisfactory response. So you are requested to provide me the following details:

1. Justification of the calculation by which you have reached to the amount of Rs 131 per sq ft in lieu of enhanced EDC Charges. And also provide the notification and the demand raised from HUDA or other govt. authority for enhanced EDC.
2. What about the EDC which we have already paid to you as there is no development seen in that area whether it is Roads, sewage, electricity and water. Kindly explain what RPS has done with our already submitted hard earned money. Has the builder has utilised the amount for personal work? If not then please justify the money=no work, if yes then buyer is not liable to be fooled again.
3. Is this amount is final or we could be asked for more in future in the name of enhanced EDC Charges.
4. What about the penality that RPS is liable for? When we will get that amount.
5. Date of possession? The last demand that came to us was in the month of May 2010, after which it was due on completion of internal plaster for which there is no demand yet. My question from management at this point is whether it takes 14 months to complete the internal plaster? There is no specific date of possession from your end, so on what grounds do you want us to believe you further and fulfill the demands coming from your end. Stop making fools of your buyers.
6. Site visit is not allowed, is RPS is ashamed to show the poor construction status to the buyers?

You are requested to reply the above said queries immedaitely to avoid further litigation on account of interest demanded by you in the case of late payment.

Regards
Parul Makhija
parulmak

Postby ajay2023 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Dear All,

RPS will not reply to any of our query. They will reply only in legal language. Leave them aside.

@ this time of juncture only court's stay order can save us. I hope our core Team is already doing their best. But I just wanted to know when we are going to file the writ petition in court & is there any shortgae for funds?? if yes then we can increase our share for this cause. Because all we need a stay order ASAP.

@ Core Team: I also think that @ this point of time maximum future residents must be in receipt of demand letter for enhanced EDC. This is time when we can bring maximum people under GFWA by sending pamphlet's through news paper across NCR. It will cost us few thousand of rupees.

Rgds

Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 am

We should involve media in this to expose the HUDA and all the builders on TV news channels like Times Now and IBN 7.
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AAN111 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 am

Dear All,

If and when I get the notice for extra EDC/ IDC I will have to sell all my shares, my savings deposit and borrow money - all because of not my fault. If tomorrow I loose my job (god forbid), I really have no cash left for anything.

Why cannot we show - say xxx project (12/ 56) which will tell us what reach we have in each project? If that cannot be shared publicly in this forum - at least we can have that for internal understanding by the core team members.

Additionally I am more than wiling to give Rs.500 more, and again Rs.500 more. It is better than paying Rs.2lakh 12 thousand to my builder. Hai na?

Also the 80% guys who have not paid up, please do so. We are all facing lakhs in losses here, and no one will take care of our interests if we do not do so.

Regards,

Aan111
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sreeradhey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm

I am totally aggree with Mr. Ananad (AAN111), although I am having property in RPS PALMS and extra EDC demand will take some time but if we will not fight then that day is not far.I am transferring Rs 1000/- in addtion to Rs 500/- within couple of hours today and praying to GOD for GFWA winning in this case.

I also request to all other members of GFWA to cut down just Rs 33/- from their daily expense just for one month and contribute Rs 1000/- to GFWA for a very GOOD cause.

ASHISH

AAN111 wrote:Dear All,

If and when I get the notice for extra EDC/ IDC I will have to sell all my shares, my savings deposit and borrow money - all because of not my fault. If tomorrow I loose my job (god forbid), I really have no cash left for anything.

Why cannot we show - say xxx project (12/ 56) which will tell us what reach we have in each project? If that cannot be shared publicly in this forum - at least we can have that for internal understanding by the core team members.

Additionally I am more than wiling to give Rs.500 more, and again Rs.500 more. It is better than paying Rs.2lakh 12 thousand to my builder. Hai na?

Also the 80% guys who have not paid up, please do so. We are all facing lakhs in losses here, and no one will take care of our interests if we do not do so.

Regards,

Aan111
sreeradhey
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

Postby Rohit Nayyar » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Dear All,

I am sending the following letter to the RPS Management. Please add your comments on the same. We need to stand together at this time.

Dear RPS Management,
I am the owner of flat number ******** in tower ***** in RPS Savanna. I had decided to invest in this project inspite of there being numerous other options in NCR because of your good reputation. I had seen your first project in Greenfields with Omaxe and felt that your company could be trusted . However over the last two years , I have been severely disappointed. The delay in your project has been mounting. While purchasing the flat , a lot of promises were made. The picture projected to us about the infrastructure was very different from what it is at present. I have been regularly visiting the site and there has been no improvement in the condition of the roads whatsoever. Your management has been easily blaming the government for this lack of development, However even a strong group like yours has not been able to exert any influence on the government to make things better for your consumers.

The latest happening that I have been agitated about is the increase in EDC which is backdated. Firstly I want to know the reason for this increase in EDC when obviously no External Development has been done at all. The government has issued the notification for increase from 2009 and charged the consumer the interest till date. In such a situation you have left your consumers to fight for themselves simply because the cost is not affecting you in any way. If your company had given possesson to the flat owners according to the earlier deadline, we would not have had to pay this increased EDC today. In a way this liability has been imposed on us due to delay on your part.

As a consumer , I have full right to know what has been done with the amount of EDC already collected. In case I do not receive a satisfactory reply from your end before the end of this week. week , I shall be taking stricter measures to protect my interests.

I require the following documents from your end:

1. Receipt of previously deposited EDC with your company.

2. Copy of the notification issued by the government asking for increased EDC.

3. Report detailing the use of the previous amount of EDC till date.
Rohit Nayyar

Postby rpssk » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Response from RPS when we requested the copy of HUDA notice to increase EDC

Dear Customer,

Please find enclosed herewith notification of HUDA for enhancement of EDC.

Regards
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rpssk

Postby ajay2023 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi PSSK,

I have not yet read the letter completely but I guess this is not the letter we required. we required departments letter addressed to RPS Infra. I am sure they are hiding something.
Mr. dheeraj Jain can give us better idea on this.

@ Dheeraj Ji, What is your opinion on this. Kindly guide.

Rgds

Ajay
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Please inform if any body has already paid the enhanced EDC charges. or is willing/about to pay the charges.
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arjunv » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm

I too want to contribute to fight for this Just cause. Pl. advise the Bank details for online transfer.
A Verma
arjunv

Postby nitgood07 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Mr. Arjun, you can find deposit detail under "GFWA Bank Account Details for Contribution" section in forums.

Mr. Deeraj, where is exclusive section for this petition where all updated will be posted. I could see a new section called "Petition" but I could see only signature but could not see updates on petition. request you to please redirect me to right location for updates.

Thanks for taking this forward for all of us.
Nitin Gupta
RPS Savana
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News