Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Thank you so much for the RTI letter. I think it is a very good idea to ask the details of Neharpar through RTI.
Thanks,
Anubhav
Piyush Heights, D112,
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm

yea. got it thanks.
where did you get the licence number ?

Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:47 pm

It should be in ur agreement
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ravi_Shekhar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm

All,

Here is some of the points which I could infer from the statements:

Initial EDC Demand statement
---------------------------------------------
1. RPS was supposed to pay 4653.77 lacs in 10 instalments of 465.38 lacs each starting from 28/07/2006
2. Against each installment govt has detailed out the penalty amount and interest amount as payment was agreed in instalments
3. RPS made 4 payments so far totalling to 31 crores 15 lacs only and last date of payment was 30-Jan '2008
4. Total outstanding due with RPS against the initial EDC demand (including interest and penalty) as on Aug 19 ' 2011 is 38 Crores 71 lacs

Enhanced EDC Demand:
----------------------------------------------
1. Enhanced EDC was charged @ 80 lacs per acre. So total Enhanced EDC charges = 80*49.018 = 3921.44 lacs
2. This was supposed to be paid in 5 instalments of 980.36 lacs each starting from 10-Jan-2010. 3. So far RPS hasn't made any payments
4. Total outstanding due with RPS against the enhanced EDC demand (including interest and penalty) as on Aug 19 ' 2011 is 48 Crores 52 lacs.

This raises few questions:
1. Against the initial demand of 46 crores, RPS and all builders charged 175/sqft, while on enhanced edc against 39 crores they are charging 131/sqft. By simple equation, it is coming to approx {39*(175/46)} Rs 148/sqft. Don't know the reason for deviation.

2. Not sure about the reason for enhanced edc starting dt as Jan 2010 while we were communicated in Aug 2011. Why RPS has shown generosity to us...

3. With such a huge outstanding outstanding and RPS in not making any payments after Jan 2008, will this not create problems in NOC and further delay in possession.

Thanks,
Ravi Shekhar
Ravi_Shekhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby vinagr » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Dear all,
I was eager to know who all have already paid the increaed EDC/IDC charges demanded by RPS Savana. Do we have any data on what % of people have already paid the same. I understand most of the people were withholding payments till the court judgement was out.
Do suggest as I am out of country and not really aware of the popular mood of the people which I would like to go with.
Also what is the next court hearing on the writ petition the CORE committe had filed with the court.

Regards,
Vineet Agrawal
vinagr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi,
Though I don't have my flat in RPS Savana.. I would like to comment. My flat is in Piyush Group, and I have not paid the enhanced EDC ask, and so have many of us in Piyush Heights project for the simple fact that we are not getting any response from the builder on the calculation on how they arrived at the figure they arrived at. Secondly, they are not giving detail of how the EDC we have already paid has been utilized.
Many of us are going through the legal process also to get justice against these illegal, and unethical demands.
Thanks.
Anubhav.
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby joshi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:28 am

Hi,

Even myself not in India and have not paid any EDC for RPS till now , but i go through the posts regularly and i am pretty sure that there are very few of them who is not supporting GFWA efforts and have already paid the enhanced EDC.
Will wait for courts judgment on this .

rgrds,
lovkesh
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 am

There are important and good updates about payment of increased EDC as a result of GFWA delegation visiting Chandigarh. GFWA Members can check in GFWA exclusive section. (greater-faridabad-welfare-association.html)

Members who are still not GFWA members, please become today by following instructions under:
gfwa-bank-account-details-for-contribution-t594.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogbtl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Dear All,

I also recieved the Demand letter from RPS regarding enhanced IDC. I payed the sum demanded by RPS. Now what is the way forward. How can i get the my money will be adjusted against my loan ammount??

Thanks in advance for suggestion.
Yogesh Sharma
yogbtl

Postby RanjitKandhari » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi All RPS members,

Can someone please give me break-up of how many 2BHK, 2+1BHK, 3BHK, 3+1BHK, 4BHK flats, and Penthouses will be there in Savana. I require this information to calculate the correct EDC charges and the amount RPS will need to provide us back. So, if someone can provide me this information then I will calculate the EDC charge and refund amount and post it back for everyone to use in their communication with RPS.

Thanks,
-Ranjit
RanjitKandhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Ranjit

There was a sheet prepared by Vineet last year, I guess that might be of help
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi,

The Chunk of Land Sold by RPS to Mangalam School is considered in the calculation sheet. We need to exclude the Area sold to Mangalam School. Why Should RPS Member Pay the Cost if this is not Part of the RPS Savana Society.

Also Some Common facility such as swimming pool and Club house is being shared by RPS Palm hence EDC for that area should be shared by Palms thus reducing the RPS EDC amount.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi Amitav, All,

Going by the book, developer is a contractor.

-He pay farmers/land owners some advance to buy a piece of land.
-He launches his project and charges buyers for their apartments and proportionate share of land.
-Its mandatory for him to construct a school for 'X' population as per the law and he has to handover the possession of the school to RWA.
-To attract more buyers and to expedite selling, he constructs club, swimming pool etc but charges buyers for thesse facilities on proportionate basis.

What has been calculated on the sheet is based on the above.

We are talking about EDC on school land so does this mean we agree that the land does not belong to the allottees? If we are the proportionate land owners, we are liable to pay EDC. What we should be claiming is the right on that land or fight in court later for handover of the school to RWA as we have paid cost for that land.....edc is a very small part.

RPS has sold about 8 acres of land(part of our 49.018 acres as stated in agreement) to another developer which I have taken out in EDC calculations.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RanjitKandhari » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks for the Sheet Seema, But it will be good if someone can send me the break up of the flats to calulate the super bulit up area in sqft as per the agreement. This sheet has the project super bulit area, but I want to be sure it is correct. If our calculations are correct then RPS will have less chance of arguing with us.

Once I create the EDC sheet as per official super built up area then we can create the variation of it after deducting the area given to other project and the school.

Thanks,
-Ranjit
RanjitKandhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks Vineet for this information... so you mean to say that if we pay the EDC than the land sold by RPS to Mangalam School is null and void and RWA will be the owner of the Land?

What about the common services Savana will going to share with RPS PALM such as Entrance Road. Club House and Swimming Pool etc?

Regards,
Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News