Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Legal case against RPS Group Infrastructure for Savana project

Postby bienpanda » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:44 pm

My Case in the State consumer court came up for hearing on 13th July and the judge advised both of us ( Self and RPS) to have a final go with mutual reconciliation which happened on 20th July in the presence of Court appointed moderator.
As expected the reconcillaion failed as RPS rep ( a lawyer) has come unprepared, was parroting the same old cliches...

I found my lawyer Mr Saurabh Jain very diligent and knowledgeable and having obtained a land mark judgement against another big time builder he has earned his spurs.
If you guys are interested you may have a look at hiring his services.
His cell no is : 09811061093...... saurabhjain.adv@gmail.com

Regds
B N P
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby goyalmohit31 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks for sharing the lawyer details and information.

Regards,
Mohit
goyalmohit31

Postby bienpanda » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

I had filed an RTI Querry with respect to Deposit of EEDC amount with DCTP.
DCTP has confirmed that RPS has not deposited any amount on account of EEDC with them.This in turn means that the money collected by RPS is being enjoyed by them.
On a querry to RPS, they have said in the event the case in the High Court wrt EEDC is not decided by the time the Flat is handed over, they shall furnish a BG but their letter is silent on the interest to be paid by them.
I think peple who haven't offered possession should ask for a refund with interest and if the case is not decided by the time the Case is not decided at the Honble Highcourt may offer BG in lieu of same.

People who already have got possession should demand an immediate refund... and since this is not going to be accepted by RPS ( imagine the money they are holding... 1100 flats @ Rs 2 lakhs average will be 22 crores) insist that you shall provide a BG.... Take the money from RPS , make a fixed depoit and on the strength of that make a BG... in this way atleast the money along with the interest eraned on the FD is with you.

My second querry was with respaect to Service Tax... DCTP has confirmed that they are not charging any Service Tax on EDC nor EEDC... All should ask for a refund of this amount from RPS.
Regds
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby abhimad » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanx for the info on RTI.. I would request you to kindly share the scanned copies of RTIs for persuing our case.
Regards
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nilmani » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am

IT is requested to Share the scanned copy of RTI. So that we can collectively fight with the RPS

bienpanda wrote:I had filed an RTI Querry with respect to Deposit of EEDC amount with DCTP.
DCTP has confirmed that RPS has not deposited any amount on account of EEDC with them.This in turn means that the money collected by RPS is being enjoyed by them.
On a querry to RPS, they have said in the event the case in the High Court wrt EEDC is not decided by the time the Flat is handed over, they shall furnish a BG but their letter is silent on the interest to be paid by them.
I think peple who haven't offered possession should ask for a refund with interest and if the case is not decided by the time the Case is not decided at the Honble Highcourt may offer BG in lieu of same.

People who already have got possession should demand an immediate refund... and since this is not going to be accepted by RPS ( imagine the money they are holding... 1100 flats @ Rs 2 lakhs average will be 22 crores) insist that you shall provide a BG.... Take the money from RPS , make a fixed depoit and on the strength of that make a BG... in this way atleast the money along with the interest eraned on the FD is with you.

My second querry was with respaect to Service Tax... DCTP has confirmed that they are not charging any Service Tax on EDC nor EEDC... All should ask for a refund of this amount from RPS.
Regds
nilmani

Postby Yogvinder Singh » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:25 am

Hi All,

I am out of the country currently returning in November. I would like to join the legal action against the builder if possible. I had taken legal advice sometime back where the lawyers advised me to take the possession of the Unit before taking any legal action.

I would like to know what other people in the group have done?

Also, If you have a lawyer already finalized I will be willing to contribute.

- Yogvinder Singh
yogvinder.singh@gmail.com
Yogvinder Singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News