Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Delay in RPS Savana Project

Like and Share the story
All updates regarding SAVANA

Delay in RPS Savana Project

Postby scorpio77 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi,

Yes I am totally agreed with AMIT, They are doing construction only like this to get maximum payments from customers. Thay had collected 80% payment & maximum work is left. What u all say?

Rgds

Abhishek
scorpio77

Re: delay in project

Postby ddamitav » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 pm

hi,
not agreed................ they are doing as expected........... plz note they got the map approval some times during end of Oct 2007..
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rpssk » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Personally, i have seen 0 progress in Purple Hazel B12 and B12A since July of this year. The pictures make you feel no one has even come to those towers in the last few months. I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable about their target end dates.

See - http://rps-savana.com/images/construction/20-Apr-09/PH-12A.jpg
rpssk

Postby webmaster » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Below are the comments posted on Indiaspaces, as per RPS they are trying to complete the 2BHK,2+1BHK,etc towers first because of Vaastu, if its true.

Findings after neharpar area visit
Posted by Dhirendra Singh Jadon 27 Dec 2009

Dear Jituji, I visited RPS Savana site and near by areas and below are my findings. 1. Construction work on RPS savana site is on full swing for 2-3 bedroom flats, located backside of the site. I got to know from the representative there, because of Vaastu, they will complete the back side work first and then start work on other buildings. Not sure about the real truth. 2. Looks like Kheri road widening has started. they have started construction of cemented road. However, that is also in bad shape. Hope to see completion in next 1 year. 3. Badarpur bypass is also under consturction. I could see that local people have started demolishing their houses (which are unauthorized). 4. Sector roads work have not started yet. Savana representative had no answer on that. Please let us know if you have more updates. Thank you.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to SAVANA News