Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby satpalsharma » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm

I visited RPS Savana on my very short trip to NCR. I entered through their normal entrance which we're using for the past several years and noticed that they totally demolished their Site Office and Parking (It might be old news for you but I visited after long time). The construction of K R Mangalam School has started in that place. That means all the green area on the entrance is GONE. They set up a new office right in front of Savana on the other site of the road where they're starting their other project.

Since the office was not there, I directly went inside to the Construction area since nobody was there to stop us. The pace of construction is really slow, I didn't see much labor working. Upon inquiring, I get a chance to visit one of the tower (B-6) where they've setup a small office. That office belongs to one of the four contractors that RPS hired to build savana. I talked to that guy and he told me that it'll take atleast 2 more years to complete the towers he's doing. I think he's talking about the towers B1-B12 (not sure). I asked him about T-11, where my flat is, he said all the other contractors are behind schedule and we're the fastest ones.. so they may take around 3 years to complete their work.

This all seems very disappointing. I thought of capturing the state of construction to share with all you folks, so that you can see for yourself what is going on inside RPS Savana. I created a Panaroma View which you can browse around to see the slow pace of the construction. I shot this while standing on a big LAWN which will come up between the tower T-11/12 and the cluster of towers B1-B12A. Here's the link:

Panaroma View of RPS Savana Construction
http://360.io/Kn5FQC

Thanks,
Satpal
satpalsharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Site Visit March 2012

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 pm

The view is excellent, impressive use of technology :) thanks for sharing..

Though cannot say the same about the construction speed, the RPS managment seems to have taken their customers for granted and taking their own sweet time. Looks like some drastic steps will have to be taken.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sameer23 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks for the view. The construction pace is very slow, have been saying this all along. We have to ask the management in writing what is their due date, which can be used legally. I had sent them emails, they give evasive replies. I had talked to the senior manager in their head office, name i forgot, he said they will give a construction update report in Nov 2011, I still haven't seen it, maybe one of you can ask them - where is that report. I am overseas now so i cannot go there. At this pace, the club, and park etc will be built by 2017... someone was speculating they don't have money to pay the contractors. These guys will somehow find a way to evade the delay penalty too, if we are not careful, the penatly is due from nov 2009 or 2010 onwards I think (3 years from the signing of contract). Better start work on fighting for that too.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 am

Hi All RPS Members,

Certainly this is not a very good conditions to be into with this slow speed of construction. RPS has communicated to give possession for Dec 12 but it seems its not acheivable.

RPS management is so adament to allow us to visit to our floors, we might need to take help from HUDA people as we did it last visit. It was arranged by HUDA people for 4 of RPS members.

Put in your ideas, how to take this problem with RPS or may be with HUDA.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 am

Hi All RPS Members,
in my view first of all u have to make a society (group) of all known flat owners inside or outside of this forum . and then put pressure on rps management for delay penalty , early possession and monthly targets of construction . if builder have to pay delay penalty he will definitely show his attention . the main thing is the strength of Ur group only 40 weeks are remaining in 2012 a court case of cheating is also possible because as per construction in progress it is not possible that project will completed by 2015 .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogbtl » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am

Currently they not allowing us to go inside our housing units. Very unfortunate on RPS part. I have doubts if they even plastered units inside. Any comment?
Yogesh Sharma
yogbtl

Postby sameer23 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:53 am

Plastering of units, I doubt, cannot be in more than 1 -2 towers, rest of the towers, have not even COMPLETED THE FLOORS, leave alone inside. For possession, and for people to live there, they will have to complete all towers otherwise people cannot live in a half finished project. It will be risky and legally it may not be allowed. RPS will claim, after finishing ONE Tower, and give 'possession' to 2-3 people, that they have started giving possession. And people will relax thinking - ahh... now we will also get possession soon. At this pace, it will not be soon, they can take 3-4 years to finish the whole thing. Unless, as someone here mentioned, we form a society, and maybe start legal proceedings, or cheating case, or some other formal method of putting pressure. Tower T-12, which I have been observing, has built just 2 Floors (2 linters), in 1 and half years !!!!. Builders can build one floor in 27 days in these type of projects, I know logix was doing at that speed in noida (but logix has other issues). RPS's argument is - I have a email reply from them, that pace is slow because GR F'Bad and surrounding areas are not developed, so no one is going to live here soon, so we are not hurrying. My argument is, don't worry about HUDA development, you guys finish the project on time, people will come and live here !! Others should also convey this sentiment so they know many people want this.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 am

Argument of RPS now falls flat. HUDA has started development of Greater Faridabad in full stream and going by confidence of HUDA Engineers as per our conversations, development works will get completed maximum by 2013. So, no excuse is left to builders now. RPS should also start its work in full stream and finish all its towers and complete project by same time.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I think its the high time now.... we should get togather and do something about it....

we need to grow in numbers may be by making RPS Society... and then start puting pressure on RPS with all means.... whether its talking... visiting them regulerly.... phone calls....complains .. to authorities.... even police complains..

whetever it takes..... how can we just let it be the way it is..... its our life time money.... for which we all are doing lots of sacrifices....

I am staying... in alwar ... 150 km from faridabad.. and ready to come to faridabad..coming saturday....if we plan to get togather and decide further course of action....

first of all lets know each other how many we are from RPS on this website...

Jatin
RPS SAVANA
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

@Jatin thanks yes, we need to show strength in numbers, otherwise they will take for granted. I am overseas at present but would support this. As they said in other posts on this forum, together we can turn this area around, make it tidy and clean and neat, the way it should be. Will need lot of combined effort, with good leadership, which we are seeing on this forum from core members... need more support from Gr Faridabad members, there may be some people sitting on sidelines and waiting for others to do the work, we need to involve those, at least they should contribute financially, its not a big demand to give 500-1000 rupees a year or every six months. There may be many others who are not internet savvy and we got to find a way to involve those too, maybe get a list of all Savana members from RPS somehow...:)
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Following from previous post - The work (and money we spend) we do to improve the area and our own apartment blocks, is an investment, it pays back in terms of price appreciation of apartment / land prices, makes people living there feel good, and generally improves quality of life. We have to, of course, do sincere work and keep financial details transparent.
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm

RPS no doubt have become incorrigible... We need to put some of their directors (Lalas) in jail (FIR) ... And no way they can match up with the builders like LOGIX in NOIDA... Investment in NOIDA / Greater NOIDA and NOIDA Ph-2 is far better an available option...
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Guys we cant book the guilty by debating over it on forum.. Yes online discussions are good but these need to be backed with concrete actions, be it meeting management, filing complaints, or approaching judiciary.

Even if you contemplating filing a legal case, start early, expect a minimum of 2 year time frame..
There were few complaints submitted by a set of people in channels like DTCP, EOW, Mediation center 1-1.5 years back, Majority of these templates are available online. Yes these complaints may have not led any fruitful results, but atleast it did put pressure on RPS management, as RPS management repeatedly asked us to take back our complaints from EOW... Think if there are 100 plus ppl start to chase RPS via various authorities or legal channels.. I am sure atleast we can be safe on some aspects .... Otherwise, builder will always find innovative dues to adjust the penalty amount...

I know of several ppl who wanted to file complaints, but due to non consensus and no-one taking lead, couldn't proceed....Group should be for strength not to delay overall procedure...With so much of money at stake, Guys start acting ... dont wait for others ...If group complaints taking time, start filing individual complaints/cases.... or in comfortable group size..

For builder changing from 2011 to 2012 might just be change of one character, but this repeat change does indeed reflects the character and mindset of developer.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ratanbirkalra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Jatin Ji,

Surely, if you are ready to come 150 Kms those of us staying Delhi / NCR should be present by all means.

Request to Ms Joshi to take lead and fix venue ,date and time - preferably coming sat/ sunday.

This meeting has become essential and we can afford to delay it at our own peril.

Regards

Ratan Bir Kalra

SB-405
Tower-9
ratanbirkalra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi Seema Ji,

Thanks for your efforts in fighting the case in mediation center and consumer courts. Truly said by you unless we unite and all of us reach consumer forums for problems against RPS they will not be having any pressure for possession or all of isssues we have with them.

All RPS Members - How about meeting RPS in groups and asking for our questions. These answers we already know but lets put pressure on RPS. If required we can reach to HUDA (faridabad) for setting up this visit as we did last time when they were refusing for any visit inside buildings.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News