Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All discussions related to RPS Palms project

Possession of RPS Palms

Postby rajeevchandak » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 pm

My dear future neighbours,

Does any one has any idea, when RPS will start giving possession at RPS Palms project.

BR / Rajeev
rajeevchandak
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession of RPS Palms

Postby anujft » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 pm

According to CC its June- 2013, According to agents its December 2013. Going by there track record its Decmber 2015-2016. Once 95 % payment will come they will stop/ slow the construction.

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession of RPS Palms

Postby panacea6565 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 pm

anujft wrote:According to CC its June- 2013, According to agents its December 2013. Going by there track record its Decmber 2015-2016. Once 95 % payment will come they will stop/ slow the construction.

Regards,

95% payment done and stop
super agree dude

same happened with savana and other projects of many builders in delhi ncr
panacea6565

RPS Palms construction status, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby Rajesh5 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Does anyone has construction status update for RPS Palms..... Is this project also moving in the same direction as Piyush Heights??

I feel that the progress is very slow now...
Rajesh5
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Palms construction status, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby rgajra » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Rajesh5 wrote:Does anyone has construction status update for RPS Palms..... Is this project also moving in the same direction as Piyush Heights??
I feel that the progress is very slow now...

Hello Rajesh5,

The progress is indeed slow. I have a unit in B block of RPS Palms and visit it once every couple of months. Work is progressing at a snail's pace since the last 10-12 months. The possession for those who booked in late 2010 or early 2011 (mine took place at the end of 2010 but buyers agreement is dated February 2011) is already delayed beyond 2 years, the time period which when exceeded puts a legal liability on RPS Infrastructure to pay penalty (which, however, is a small percentage).

There is no update from RPS Infrastructure on when they will start possession of Palms units. I do not know if they have filed for OC or whether they are planning to do so soon.

But one thing is sure. The delays in possession of flats or independent floor units by RPS Infrastructure, or any other builder for that matter, is not really going to help them in the long term (over 8-10 years). They might think their reputation won't be affected but that is not really true. I, for one, am not going to tell anyone that RPS Infrastructure is any more reliable than other builders in Faridabad. I do not know how many but there will certainly be buyers in RPS Infrastructure as well as other builder projects may likewise do it. Not a single builder, who takes it buyers for granted, is going to get away lightly.

Regards
Rajesh Gajra
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anujft » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Now they are concentrating more on Savana- T3 to T8. Hopefully Palms will be given from next year eventhough CC was confident in alloting from June onwards.

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgajra » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 pm

anujft wrote:Now they are concentrating more on Savana- T3 to T8. Hopefully Palms will be given from next year eventhough CC was confident in alloting from June onwards.
Regards,

Hello anujft,

That I suppose is what the builder will use as an excuse. But contractors on the ground are different for Savana and Palms and there is no reason why all Savana towers and all Palms blocks need not be worked upon simultaneously.

RPS Infrastructure has got full revenues from Palms and I suppose from Savana as well, and that money is enough to put multiple contractors on the ground to complete all Savana towers and Palms blocks. If it had any shame it would have delivered all Savana towers by now and started delivering Palms as well.

Regards
Rajesh Gajra
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinodsharmaa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Friends any update on RPS Palms Construction status? Mine is D62 and don't see any progress in pictures they upload since last 1 year. Anyone had word with RPS on this? Please update.

Regards
Vinod Sharma
vinodsharmaa

Postby anujft » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi, I went to see it last week. The structure is ready and glass fittings are being done gradually. They are laying pipes on ground now for sewage/ water. Don't expect any thing before December if they work hard.

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirbhay3486 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:44 pm

When ever i checked with RPS Team for delivery every time they extend delivery time for next 6 month and as per current status. It will take another year. after 80% of Payment now everything slow down. Are they going to pay for delay in delivery?
nirbhay3486

Postby AnubhavD » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi,

Please provide the latest updates & progress of RPS Palms??
AnubhavD

Postby AnubhavD » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Last visited RPS Palms saw the construction was in hurry for A & B block, but yet no updates for other blocks if anyone knows about it please share also when are we going to expect the possessions to be provided.

Please share if anyone knows about it.

Thanks
AnubhavD

Postby rgajra » Wed May 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Dear fellow Palms members,

I got the following update today from RPS Infrastructure by email regarding Palms:

Bright regards
Rajesh Gajra

Date: 21 May 2014 16:10
Subject: RPS Palms Updates
To: rgajra@gmail.com

Dear Esteemed RPS Palms Family Member,

Greetings from RPS Group.

At the onset, we would like to express our gratitude to you for incessant support & co-operation.

This is to apprise you of our plan to apply for Occupation Certificate in project RPS Palms. In the first phase, we plan to apply for Occupation Certificate for your selected unit along with 170 units during July- September 2014 and for all other units during January – March 2015. For further enquiry in this regard, you are advised to contact us through following channels:

Call us on +91-11-40543200 (Between 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.)
Send e-mail at info@rpsgroupindia.com
Visit our Corporate Office at: 1117-1120, Tower-B, DLF Towers, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi-110025, after giving prior intimation, from Monday to Friday.

All terms of booking & allotment, including payment of dues, is governed by agreed terms of Buyer’s Agreement. Apart from balance installment as per payment plan, other applicable dues i.e. charges towards ECC, FFC etc. will also be payable at the time of “Offer of Possession”, details of which shall be made available at that time. Any further details in this regard, may be obtained from Corporate Office.

Once again, we thank you for showing faith in RPS Group. Looking forward for the successful completion of a mutual dream called “RPS Palms”.

With Warm Regards,
RPS Infrastructure Ltd.

Note: On customers’ demand, Company is contemplating to upgrade inverter facility to DG Power backup, on additional cost. If you wish to avail this opportunity, you may submit a written request to GM (Commercial) before 15th June 2014. This offer is available on first come first serve basis, at applicable charges, purely on discretion of ​​
the Company.
rgajra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anujft » Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 am

Hi,

I'll be surprised even if they are able to give possession by December 2015. In Delhi three storeyd buildings are made in 4-6 Months. They have already planned for 5 years.

Any one has approached court/ consumer forum regarding PALMS project?

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

fresh demand from rps on VAT on construction material

Postby chaitanyadav » Fri May 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi,

Today i have received a fresh demand fromRPS stating VAT on construction material. This is post full and final payment in Jan 2014. Does any one has any idea regarding the same, has any one else received a similar demand.

Regards,
Chaitan
chaitanyadav

Next

Return to RPS Palms