Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RTI Filing

Like and Share the story
All RTI related information

Re: RTI Filing

Postby s1joshi » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Amit,

Yeah, thats a good point and we should seek this info.

As regard to volunteer count, I think we are fine, Its all on interest basis and can be managed. Once we have the questions in place, submission is no major task.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Hello Seema,

Great! lets proceed ahead...

Jayanto: Could you please forward this to all the members by mail id along with the draft RTI for their feed back, so that we can fredge the points and proceed for next step.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mbhattacharya » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Hello Guys,

I must first say thanks to all of you who are so much putting time and effort to our common cause.

Lets hope our effort to get some basic services around our area bring some results and when we get the possesion of our flats people can actually move and start living there.

All the Best !

Best Regards,

Madhusudhan Bhattacharya
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm

hello Madhusudan,

We expect you to participate actively for this cause!!!

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 am

Seema,

All your points are valid but we should concentrate on urgent issues. We should concentrate on only RPS Savana township and ask questions regarding development of roads leading to RPS Savana township, supply of electricity and water to RPS Savana township, development of sewage network connection for RPS Savana township,
. HUDA has collected thousands of crores of rupees as EDC and IDC. How are they utilizing the money and by when can they create proper infrastructure for the residents.

We need to be very precise if we want to get any answers from them.

Alok
Mobile: 9313939604
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Well I dont totally agree .. Our focus might be RPS Savana but I dont think if HUDA digs up roads or does something on infrastructure it would be doing it specifically for this project... .. road/water/sewage/electricity/transport these remain a general issue across all projects in neharpar,
Having said that anyone and everyone has right to question on the same.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Or else, If you can help frame specific question related to Savana, It would be helpful.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Seema,

If we try to get all the information at one time, we will not get a proper response as this will involve a number of HUDA departments. We already know that work on Badarpur Flyover is in progress at a good pace and is scheduled to be completed before Commonwealth games. Also 6 laning of bypass road has started at a good pace. I pass through these areas as my office is in Noida and I live in Faridabad.
But there is no progress on widening of kheri road or development of sector roads in neher paar area. Even the land has not been acquired for this purpose by HUDA.
We should ask only one important question: how the money being collected for EDC and IDC against RPS Savana being utilized with regards to roads, water, electricity and sewage connections?
Work for Taj Expressway is being done by UP govt and eastern peripheral expressway is stuckup due to problems in land acquisitions. We should not ask these questions as the money deposited for EDC and IDC does not cover this.
Whatever we do should be fruitful.

Best Regards,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 am

Hi Alok,

Yes I absolutely agree with you.

Let me reiterate, In this draft, I had put up all points, which I had in mind... It does not imply that all this need to in one application, For best results we should categorize the points - by priority, by department etc and file Separate RTI application to seek information, Otherwise as you rightly said, it would keep floating across departments and we would not get any results.

Now that we have active participation and also have initial data and input from majority of you, Can we have a few owners and respective area of ownership, who can help in drafting the individual application's.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

Hello,

Agreed with Seema, only thing can be exclude is about Express way as it does not come under HUDA. Rest is fine for me I am giving my mandate and signing off on the draft prepared by Seema.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 am

Hello,

I think we should have a discussion on this. Filling an RTI needs contineous follow up and knowledge. I will try to collect as much information as possible regarding filling RTI.

Are we planning any meeting about this. I am not in the town and will be back by 20 Aug 09.

Regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Ajay

I do not have direct experience so far, but have been part of few groups who are active in this direction.

Steps1 : Write the Application

Step 2: Submit the application along with 10/- Rs Postal Order or DD , The submission can also be done via Registered Post or Speed Post

Step 3: PIO should provide answers to the queries in 30 days time, In submission through post one may add another 5 days time.

As per RTI Act, you must receive required information within 30 days.

It does not require much effort at the end of submitter, Follow up is only required if information is not provided, and here again the action at user end is limited to filing's application again at next level.

Step 4: If user does not receive information or are dissatisfied with the information received, he/she can file an appeal with the first appellate authority within 30 days of receipt of information or within 60 days of filing RTI application (if no information received). No fee required

Step 5: Incase you still dont get information, then you can take the matter forward to the second appeal stage within 90 days of disposal of first appeal or within 90 days of the date, by when first appeal was to be decided. No fee required.

There are a number of online portals available which are good source of information for RTI process, You can also get more details at -

http://www.righttoinformation.org/faqs.asp
http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks Seema.

As I started participating in this topic from today so I am not much aware how we are going with this. I mean how we are discussing this issue (online or arranging some meeting also). I will go through the posts on this website then hope to know more about this.

However I would like to mention that we should arrange meeting / discussion on this (If not started yet).

Thanks & regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi Ajay

Welcome to the discussion thread... please feel free to add ur inputs.

Meeting/Call would depend upon availability, location etc.. and might not be easy to arrange... and hence forum has been the choice for discussion so far....

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ajay Koul » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello

Yes you may be right. But i think these type of issues are serious and can beter be discussed face to face. I have come to know other issues related to construction like late construction, not good quality construction etc.

RTI filing is related to development of roads / water pipe lines etc which can be known later also (this is related to government) . But what about construction related issues. How we can make sure that all the construction is good quality etc so that we dont face problem in future after possionn.

Request your inputs for this.

Getting together may be difficult but at least we can start plaining for this. We can make sure that the construction is on time and good quality also.

Regards

Ajay
Ajay Koul

PreviousNext

Return to RTI Section