Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Property prices shooting up very fast in Neharpar

Postby gupta.rajeev » Wed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

I am surprised at the shooting up of the prices. The Greater Faridabad Property was available at low prices for so many years that the new home buyer was afraid to put money here.My friend needs a house in Faridabad but was reluctant to touch the property here in GF as he was scared to invest here. Now he is spending every Sunday at the various property dealers to finalise but comes back home disgusted. Every week the prices are changing and that too very fast. The dealers and builders are playing the dirty game now of jacking up prices every week. Is there any chance for the price to correct so that the buyers like my friend can have a house of his own ?
gupta.rajeev

Re: Prices shooting up very fast

Postby gopalvijay » Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Dear Mr. Gupta,

The price movement was bound to come with the start of development. But yes the dealers and builders are making merry these days. But it happens in everywhere in such kind of situations. After the announcement of Gurgaon Dwarka Expressway, the prices have almost doubled in the last one and half year in that region. I dont think that we will see an immediate correction in prices here. If one has to decide on buying a property here, too much of delay in decision making could prove harmful.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Prices shooting up very fast

Postby mbhattacharya » Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Guys,

I think that rising of prices is a very positive news and was long overdue. We had invested money in Neharpar 6 years back and since been paying interest over our home loans with no sight of possesion.

In-between if someone have been playing safe and waiting for right time then its his/her's fault. I would wish that the prices should go up as fast as possible so that we can recover atleast some part of our money soon :)

All the best guys !

Thanks,

Madhusudhan
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Property prices shooting up very fast in Neharpar

Postby webmaster » Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm

A word of caution though...this price game might be a strategy by property dealers and builders to make money on commissions, transfers,etc..

Customers looking to buy should buy directly from end-users.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi all,

There is genuine end-user buying interest in Neharpar. The financiers have sensed this and have started cornering units. If you want to buy a unit, you will most likely be negotiating with a financier. Genuine sellers also know this fact and have started raising their rates. Ultimately, the market will determine the right price.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby gupta.rajeev » Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 pm

how can I reach the seller directly ? All the saleable deals are getting grabbed by the dealers and financiars.
gupta.rajeev

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu May 31, 2012 12:11 pm

gupta.rajeev wrote:how can I reach the seller directly ? All the saleable deals are getting grabbed by the dealers and financiars.

Dear Mr Rajeev,

Most of the buyers in the market are financiers. A genuine buyer will not settle deals so easily and quickly. He will consult his family, look at many options, talk to his banker about a loan, etc., etc., before buying a property. Though financiers and brokers negotiate hard, the only plus with them is that they settle fast. What you must do is set price goals. If you are getting what you want, then don't bother about who is buying the property.

You should also do is to pose as a buyer and check with a few brokers to determine the true value before selling your property. Good luck.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby Manoj3112 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

I have a plot of 350 sq yards in Sector 85 Block B North facing. Any body interested may please contact MR S V Rastogi at Cell No 9810220738
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Parmod » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Rajeev,
I do own a 2BHK in Uppals Jade (1248 sqft.), sec-86, Greater Faridabad.
I have planned to sell it out, if your friend is interested-may contact me.
it will be huge saving for both of us (on account of dealer's commision/hidden cost etc)

Rgds
Parmod Malhotra
Parmod

Postby gupta.rajeev » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks a lot Pramod Ji, I have given your details to my friend. He will call you if Uppals is in his interest/budget. My friend had finalised a deal for KLJ Greens in resale market @ 1650/- psf. But the seller refused at the last moment and in the last few weeks when my friend is desperately trying to finalise the deal the dealer/seller are increasing the prices every week and have taken the price to 2000/- levels.
gupta.rajeev

Postby kushtayal » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi all,

One of my friends is looking for a house in Gr. Fbd. I was surprised to see the steep rise in prices. The resale price of units in Savana project of RPS is between Rs. 2400/- to Rs. 2500/-. The dealers told us that the prices are bound to increase further very soon. I observe improvement and found construction activities are in progress at construction site when visited recently along with my friend.
kushtayal

Postby vermamm » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm

This is good news for all RPS Customers....
vermamm

Postby praveenleena » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks kushtayal for given information about construction activities at construction site when you visited recently. I requested to you please provide details information about current activities/ progress and shear our observations also.
All RPS member want to known about progress of dream home.

praveen
PH-9
praveenleena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 pm

RPS is offering two towers for possession first. These are T4 and T5. the resale price in these towers has gone upto Rs 2600/-. It is shooting very fast. The dealers are saying that in first week of July you will see 1000 labourers working day and night.
gupta.rajeev

Postby sunilusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Does anyone has Enhanced EDC calculations for Omaxe SPA Village

Please let me know

Thanks in advance
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development