Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Administration springs into Action against Possession by colonizer without having valid licence & Occupancy Certificate

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:01 pm

As promised, Greater Faridabad Welfare Associaton (GFWA) started new year with good deed and decisive action against one of builder (Piyush Group) that had offered possession and was demanding around Rs 8 to 10 lakhs. It is worth to note that builder licence expired in 2009 and has not received occupancy certificate for giving possession. Today, on new year, Piyush flat owners in collaboration with RPS buyers, Omaxe Spa buyers and other housing societies under banner of GFWA made sure that decisive action is taken against these illegal deeds. In one of the best ever meetings that GFWA had with administration, Senior Town Planner has written to Director General, Town and Country Planning for taking action against builder and stopping these illegal possession letters and demanding huge money. Buyers of different societies spent an action packed day from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM and wished each other & administration Happy New Year ! Today is a perfect example of how different housing societies buyers can help each other in stopping illegal practices initiated by one builder and that was the foundation stone of GFWA. This letter can be used by all societies who have received demand of money without builder having occupancy certificate.

Thanks a lot to all who joined today to make New Year fruitful and making a good beginning

Dheeraj
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Administration springs into Action against Possession by colonizer without having valid licence & Occupancy Certific

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:07 pm

good work sir. I really appreciate it.
sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Administration springs into Action against Possession by colonizer without having valid licence & Occupancy Certific

Postby ddamitav » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Good work indeed........ Congrats to the member of GFWA for their selfless work in development of entire Greater Faridabad.
Now Pyush will defend it self ny saying that they have only offered possession for fit outs and it is not a formal offer for possession............

Lets see how administrative is handling this. Secondly the govt should do an audit on the EDC and EEDC received by all the builders.

Regards,
Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm

This is great news, Dheeraj. More power to you, man!
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby drajitpratap » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Great!!!!!! :clap: We have to make this regular for 2-3 months.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am

Fit out term does not exist anywhere in agreement signed between buyers and colonizers.Only term that exists is possession which can only be given by colonizer after having valid licence and occupancy certificate.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:18 am

Dear GFWA Team,

It is indeed very heartening to see the outcome of the meeting. The pressure has started to pay off now and there is a hope of some justice in Neharpar.

Gopal
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am

gopalvijay wrote:Dear GFWA Team,

It is indeed very heartening to see the outcome of the meeting. The pressure has started to pay off now and there is a hope of some justice in Neharpar.

Gopal

Guys I have few quick comments to make:
Heartening to see that people do not want to come out of their comfort zone. 1 st was a holiday but people did not join in large number. We were 15-20 people at the beginning of the day and persisted till 4.30. If small group can create pressure and compel different officials to take prompt action or start the boll rolling, think what impact we will have with large gathering of 50 + people.

People from Piyush, RPS and Omaxe Spa were there along with GFWA. Why can't people from other GH societies dutch in. No matter whether some got possession or some GH is yet to get possession.
I request people who have invested, end users and those who have already shifted to be little more proactive and forthcoming. If someone can invest 40-80 lakh in house, can't that person invest 3-4 days in year. All we need is follow up with the govt officials. For the purpose 4-5 people would be more than good. Lets make monitoring/follow up a regular affair.

Lal Salam to all the comrades
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 am

Gr8 efforts, and wish u a very happy new year
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 pm

In the letter, I see the STP as Mr Kamal Kumar. Last time I know it was Ms. Geeta Prakash. Can anyone let me know who is the current STP?

I am sending a letter to RPS and am sending the copy to STP. So need this information.

Thanks
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 pm

anuj_bansal wrote:In the letter, I see the STP as Mr Kamal Kumar. Last time I know it was Ms. Geeta Prakash. Can anyone let me know who is the current STP?

I am sending a letter to RPS and am sending the copy to STP. So need this information.

Thanks
Anuj

If you address it to STP, no need to name it. Always address to the post not to individual.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby praveen_garg78 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 pm

GFWA members,

Thanks for the hard work. I have a few questions related to the meeting.

- What action has been agreed by administration to be taken against Piyush?
- There has been lot of new charges in the offer for possession letter. Were they discussed and agreed to be legitimate?
- Is there any communication from the administration that we don't have to pay. I would like to use it for future communication with Piyush. Piyush might start putting 18% interest penalty after 1 month of letter. I have seen that we don't get legal/administrative support in such cases.

Regards,
Praveen
praveen_garg78

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 pm

First thing Mr. praveen_garg78 that you have to do is to send an email/registered post asking Piyush management to immediately withdraw illegal demand letter attaching communication from administration for the same. For dealing with additional charges like increase in super area etc., please see this post possession-of-piyush-height-t1402-15.html#p12388
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development