Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

United Farmers from 19 villages To Gherao Mini Sect. on 20th

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm

United Farmers from 19 villages To Gherao Mini Sect. on 20th September.

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/haryana/4_6_6722555_1.html

We should learn from farmers and have a united effort for development of Sectors 75-89. Forget BPTP, RPS, Piyush, Omaxe, KLJ etc. identities and Think of yourself as resident of Greater Faridabad.

On side notes, HUDA has delayed tenders by 3 months for starting development of Greater Faridabad (contributed by Vikram of KLJ Greens). Also, my 3 RTI applications to HUDA are biting dust as officers there are busy transferring responsibility to each other and applications are just getting transferred from one officer to another sometimes also in cyclic order (I get 2 postal letters from HUDA every week) ! Way to go, HUDA !

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: United Farmers from 19 villages To Gherao Mini Sect. on

Postby rksingh1679 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 am

Dheeraj

When you are planning for our Protest at Huda office in faridabad. please act fast otherwise it will be too late

With Regards
Rohit Singh
rksingh1679

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Rohit, protest at HUDA office has to be decided by all association members including you. I think that we can have protests ASAP after farmers protests end (we may not want to clash with farmers !). Thoughts?
In the meanwhile, I have been talking to couple of people for providing our association a legal cover and also trying to add more members for our movement.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby DKMOTIWALA » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Dheeraj ,
As am surprised to see Ur post regarding RTI application . Whatever be the matter a time period of 30 days had been allowed to reply the application filed , no extension can be allowed in any circumstances . If time limit is over u must file the appeal with senior authority. They r bound to reply atleast under tis act their is no way to hide the face . I am also an activist of RTI india-organisation . i case of difficulty , please let me know . we shall persue /followup the matter with CIC or Senior officer of HUDA. Appelet authority of HUDA is a nice and very co-operative person - my intraction with him always become fruitful .jUST CHECK AND LET ME KNOW WHO IS THE CPIO/APIO WHERE U HAD FILED UR APPLICATION .
CA D.K.MOTIWALA
DKMOTIWALA

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development