Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Possession of Piyush Heights

Postby poonam_dogra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Can u tell me which are the ews flats in piyush heights..I am planning to purchase 2 bhk flat in piyush heights. Should I buy there or not?. Please help me.
poonam_dogra

Postby poonam_dogra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Can u tell me which are the ews flats in piyush heights..I am planning to purchase 2 bhk flat in piyush heights. Should I buy there or not?. Please help me.
poonam_dogra

Postby singhkm » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Dear Poonam,

Would suggest you to drop the idea of buying flat in piyush heights as the project is loaded with delays and legal cases are going against the builders too.
singhkm

Postby poonam_dogra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:15 pm

OK..but we can wait for 2 years for possesion...what would be the best option to buy a flat other than piyush heights?
poonam_dogra

Postby singhkm » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi,

I would suggest Ansal Royal Heritage.You will get the possession there in 2 years. By that time the connectivity with that sector will get much better.Depending upon your budget you can look into other options also.

Thanks

Singhkm
singhkm

Postby miketest » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Singhkm, why do you recommend only uppal jade qnd ansal royal heritage to everyone who asks for suggestion on this forum?
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

SINGHKM- what makes you feel that those 2 projects are best !!
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

In which Project to buy 2 BHK flat in Greater Faridabad?

Postby singhkm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 am

Well Mike and DDAMITAV ,

I don't find any legal hassells in these 2 projects and never heard from anyone that the builder made obnoxious demands from flat owners unlike some other builders in Neharpar. There is no point in suggesting any project to some one when it is marred by issues of delayed possessions and unjustified demands by builder.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Singhkm
singhkm

Re: In which Project to buy 2 BHK flat in Greater Faridabad?

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

(Moved this discussion to separate thread)

I too have heard good things about Uppal Jade. Royal Heriatge is fairly new project.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hasantanveer » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 am

what are the +points of uppal Jade. I am planning to buy 2 BHK.
hasantanveer

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am

hasantanveer wrote:what are the +points of uppal Jade. I am planning to buy 2 BHK.

The 2 BHK, 1248 sft, layout is very neat and organized as compared to other projects. Occupants in each bedroom get their share of privacy. Uppal is a very impressive project and even the construction quality stands out from the rest. You should go ahead and buy a flat there. Good luck.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby miketest » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 am

singhkm wrote:Well Mike and DDAMITAV ,

I don't find any legal hassells in these 2 projects and never heard from anyone that the builder made obnoxious demands from flat owners unlike some other builders in Neharpar. There is no point in suggesting any project to some one when it is marred by issues of delayed possessions and unjustified demands by builder.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Singhkm

Brother, you are always recommending the two. I agree with your views on Uppal Jade but Ansal Royal Heritage?

Just in case you do not know, it is built by Ansal Buildwell and not Ansal API. The two wings of ansal - Buildwell and Housing are two of the laziest wings known. they will not be delivering anything before 7-8 years from the launch. Look at Ansal Aquapolis in Crossing Republik, Ansal Crown Heights in Sec-80, Faridabad. And location of Sector-70 is a big joke. It will take over a decade for any development to reach there. IMT ka sapna hawaon me mat lo. Bahot time lagega. Also there are new sectors (twice the size of exisitng Neharpar) coming near Yamuna on Faridabad side of Noida Expressway. Let them launch and all focus will shift there. Sector-70 and all will remain under developed and in less demand for at least 10 years.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby singhkm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks for the details on Ansals Mike. My suggestions are based on the fact how much time the person is willing to wait for possession and budget.You are right about ansal crowne heights, but the speed at which construction for royal heritage is gooing, it seems they are in a hurry to finish the project. If i am not wrong Pivotal Infrastructure has a major stake in this project too.
singhkm

Postby miketest » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 pm

singhkm wrote:Thanks for the details on Ansals Mike. My suggestions are based on the fact how much time the person is willing to wait for possession and budget.You are right about ansal crowne heights, but the speed at which construction for royal heritage is gooing, it seems they are in a hurry to finish the project. If i am not wrong Pivotal Infrastructure has a major stake in this project too.

Every builder develops with supersonic speed for the 80-85% i.e. the time super structure and brick work is finished. After that there is endless wait. Royal Heritage will take ages to finish and then to be inhabited. Same is with Ansal Crown Heights (Crown has major stake).

Ansal is a lala company with pathetic business processed and customer satisfaction. I would never ever recommend anyone to go for Ansals unless you are buying for your kids.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm

I would strongly recommend RPS Savana... Most of the towers are nearing completion and the possession is also near... best buy for consideration..
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development