Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Builder can't force Maintenance Agreement on home buyers as per DGTCP order

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi All, With builders offering possession with huge demands, there is another very important aspect that I would like to highlight i.e. Maintenance Agreement. Builders force their own maintenance company on home buyers and mint great profits every month in terms of monthly charges (In case of Piyush proposed amount is around Rs 4500/- monthly for 3 BHK flat) + Expensive Power Distribution to home buyers where in they get electricity at cheap rates from DHBVN and charge home buyers expensive rates (To tie buyers hand, Piyush has undertaking (attached) to be signed which says that buyer can't take electricity directly from DHBVN or any other regulatory authority). In this context, I would like to mention about very important DGTCP order posted by our senior member Mr. Ajay Narula about a year back.

most-important-constitution-of-condominium-association-as-required-the-provisions-of-the-haryana-apartment-ownership-a-t1364.html

Excerpts from Director General, Town and Country Planning order. Order is again attached for members reference (Memo No. PF-40B/ JE (BR)/ 2012/20310-311 Dated: 10/10/2012)

The matter has been considered and I have been directed to inform that henceforth the Colonizer, as defined in Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975, shall transfer the Administration of the Condominium to the Association immediately after the grant of Part Occupation Certificate/ Occupation Certificate/Part Completion Certificate/ Completion Certificate for that part of Group Housing Colony and Common Areas for which the Occupation Certificate stands granted by the Department even though the case of completion certificate is pending the Department.... DG TCP

Hence, please do not sign illegal maintenance agreement through which builder wants to mint money for a lifetime. Please do not tie your hands once again. If builder has capability to provide maintenance services, then rates should be negotiated through buyers association/group and terms & conditions mutually agreed. No illegal undertakings can be taken. I believe buyers can reject builder's agency and choose their own.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development