Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

PIL against Builders and HUDA / Government

Postby nanuchawla » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi All,

I think we should file a PIL in Supreme Court againts all the builders for their illigal demands. need ur suggestions.
nanuchawla

Re: PIL againts Builder

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 am

Hi All,

This is a fair point and beyond that need to file an RTI for this EDC money submitted with the government and what government had done with this money. Because if the builder collected it and submitted to government, then government is responsible for the same.

Also the Development authority is responsible to provide the development plan for the sector/circle with plan and schedule of deliverable s with time lines.

We need to initiate the same for greater faridabad area.

Also in my opinion we need to contact Arvind kejriwal to take this to the next level. For the same let us draft a communication and send by the GFWA and other members of myfaridabad.in and take up this issue to the next level rather than waiting further.

ArvindKejriwal@aamaadmiparty.org
contact@aamaadmiparty.org

martin
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 am

Aam Aadmi Party Slogan is

Bahar niklo makaano se,
Jang lado bemaano se

Only way to fight these builders is rejection and non-payment of their illegal demands, just like Arvind Kejriwal does with inflated electricity bills. Have mass protests and dharna.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: PIL againts Builders & HUDA

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am

Hi All,

There are a lot of development issues in the ongoing Greater Faridabad Area - which has a lot of potential for people for a WIN WIN situation. Also the builders in this area sells project at high cost and there is no developments coming in, no Roads, No water, Electricity etc. Authorities are not taking care of this area.

People pay EDC, IDC, EFFC for the same in the tune of approx 250 RS per Sq ft for an flat where there is more than 400,000 SQFT per builder on an average constructs and sells and approximate 15 such builders at leat 4-6 CR Sq FT @ 250 RS is what charged. And this money is supposed to be with government, if it is with government where it is and why there is no development. The money collected by builders in the name of said EDC/IDC is approx 1400 Crores on the basis of above calculations.

We as GFWA need to to take PIL for the same along with this, we need to aling and bring people like Arvind Kejriwal and take the support as this can become another major achievement and will bring in more highlight. Also this will attract public attention and the area development will come in please or at least the area will get highlighted.

Let us take this to the next level.

Jayanta and GWFA - leaders : Let us think through to align for this movement. This can solve our purpose.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

PIL against builders and HUDA / Government.

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 am

Hi All,

There are a lot of development issues in the ongoing Greater Faridabad Area - which has a lot of potential for people for a WIN WIN situation. Also the builders in this area sells project at high cost and there is no developments coming in, no Roads, No water, Electricity etc. Authorities are not taking care of this area.

People pay EDC, IDC, EFFC for the same in the tune of approx 250 RS per Sq ft for an flat where there is more than 400,000 SQFT per builder on an average constructs and sells and approximate 15 such builders at leat 4-6 CR Sq FT @ 250 RS is what charged. And this money is supposed to be with government, if it is with government where it is and why there is no development. The money collected by builders in the name of said EDC/IDC is approx 1400 Crores on the basis of above calculations.

We as GFWA need to to take PIL for the same along with this, we need to aling and bring people like Arvind Kejriwal and take the support as this can become another major achievement and will bring in more highlight. Also this will attract public attention and the area development will come in please or at least the area will get highlighted.

Let us take this to the next level.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:32 am

Hi Martinz

As first step, people need to raise open and united voice against these malpractises both with the builders and with administration.

GFWA already has a writ petition ongoing to challenge the EEDC, and there have been several complaints for EDC audits. I am not sure if we can have a PIL on matters common across societies like -dubious charges for firefighting, electrification/meter etc, possession delays, Parking charges, sale of common areas, internal/external development charges, misleading brochures, changes in layouts.

In the past GFWA had tried to bring these complaints to attention of various authorities (DTCP, DC, Financial commissioner, Chief Minister etc), but they just gave a fake assurance to look at the matter and mostly washed off their hands , stating it is an agreement between buyers and colonizer.

I think if PIL need to be filed, it should be against state for giving undue favors to builders by not acting on complaints.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: PIL against Builders and HUDA / Government

Postby webmaster » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am

We welcome any initiative by members. Remember, GFWA is you. GFWA is looking for volunteers for active participation and nominations for the executive body because we are short of manpower.

Details are posted on the GFWA section, we urge you to become GFWA members and take this crusade forward.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am

Martin

As rightly said by Seema we took lots initiatives in 2010 and 2011 and nothing has happened. Even we organised 2 protests but response was luke warm. Authority knows that we are divided and they are taking us for a ride.

Govt is collecting more than 1500 cr as edc and if they spend for infrastructure development of the area trust me Greater Faridabad would be a great city like any developed country. But the sad part is our attitude chalta hai..... mera kya ja raha hai etc etc.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby MartinZ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 am

Dear All,

I know the existing members took a lot of initative, but let me accept and appreciate you that is why where are here, else it would not be even in this stage even.

Let us take this up further and plan all associations / RWA's and GWFA to take this up further for PIL.

Secondly, GWFA can plan again some meetings and all and align a meeting with Arvind and other authorities and take this up further rather than we all scraping in this website.

So, the point here he now we need to act fast and continually......let us come out for the same under GFWA.
MartinZ
Official Member
Official Member

Postby yatimago » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 am

Hi All,

I also appreciate the thought of filing the PIL, it would be the right step to call for a meeting and then discuss.
yatimago
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akkucool » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi All,

I am a new member of this association and appreciate the effort of all of you in bringing it to a shape that we can have a united stand on things.

Now on the current issue we are discussing, my view is that first we should collect all artifacts, communications with builders, DTP, RTI etc and then start preparing for the overall case. We should look at the key points which are gross violation and can be easily proved in court.

Regarding alliance with AAP, I think we should first do our homework and then approach this party.

Infact, we should prepare a whole story of this affair starting from 2005 onwards.

I am based in Chandigarh so can only review the documents and provide my comments on what we should highlight in our story.

Rgds
Anil
akkucool
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development