Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Poll : Legal Action against Builder ... Takers ??

Postby s1joshi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi All

Few people from RPS Savana and Piyush Heights met Mr Raina ex-secretory of Silver Oaks Society and Mr Dhawan President, Federation of Apartment Owners Association (haryana) to understand the case Silver Oaks have been fighting. We were told that ours is quite a strong case and as per the Haryana Apartments Owners Act, The common area belong to allottes and builder cannot sell it of. The first task for fighting the battle is to get ourselves registered as society ASAP.

If we want to get associated with the federation, or to fight our case in the court, We need to start building corpus. Many of us in the past have suggested going the legal route, We would need to know how many of us would be interested in contributing time and money,

How many of us would be willing to contribute an amount of say 10-15 thousand, This is just an indicative amount and may go up or down based on the response's received.

If you would be willing to join legal battle, Please provide your name and project name.

Please remember to register your vote by logging into http://www.myfaridabad.in

Voting can be done from the homepage http://www.myfaridabad.in

Results can be viewed here,

How much money you would be willing to pay to initiate a legal action?

(You need to login to the homepage http://www.myfaridabad.in to be able to vote)

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Legal Action .. Takers ??

Postby sirohionline » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Good idea let everybody pay 2000/- compulsorily.Send letters to all . See the total we come to. Taken action . We all will be with you.But deals needs to be transparent.
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Legal Action against Builder ... Takers ??

Postby webmaster » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks to Seema and all for taking this initiative. As mentioned, first step is to get individual association registered for each community. I think we will need to collect a small amount of Rs.200~500 each for the initial paperwork and documentation charges for registering the society. Once we have registered the society, we can open a bank account in the association's name and deposit money which will have accountability.

However, if anyone disagrees and have any other thoughts regarding going the legal way, please speak up. Unless we hear from you, we will never know your opinion, and your opinion might be right. This forum is open and transparent, please feel free to voice your opinion.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Legal Action .. Takers ??

Postby Sonika.Rana » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi Seema,

I really appreciate your efforts! Keep it up :thumb:
This initiative will really help to achieve our common goal.

I am ready to contribute to take a legal action & encourage everybody to get together for same.
:hap2:

Thanks
Sonika
Sonika.Rana

Postby Sonika.Rana » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am

I am also agree to get a bank account open in the association's name so that we can also deal with transparency aspect along with this we need to create a generic email ID for bank statement so that everybody will have a statement by end of the every month.

Thanks
Rajesh (Sonika Husband)
Sonika.Rana

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am

Great effort made to interact with silver oak. We have a opinion now. Did we ask the law firm who can guide us to proceed?

As for as i gathered information last week, i was advised not to form the individual association as the my faridabad welfare association will suffice the purpose of each individual society. This needs to be endorsed by some legal person.

Let us discuss in conference call at 10:00 AM.
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Azfar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi All.
I am not in favor of legal approach, as it can further delay the project/possession. It can be used as an excuse by the builders for further delays and jeopardize our investment. Further, I do not have either the finances or the time. Before getting into legal proceedings, we should consider using media to publish the shortcomings of the builders and pressurize them on delivering the apartments.
This is my opinion.
Regards,
Azfar.
Azfar

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

@Mr Sirohi
Sir, At this point in time we are only gathering the number of people who would be willing to pay, Actual collection would begin only once the society is registered and the money will be deposited in the name of society, All transactions would be fully transparent.

Its totally a voluntary exercise and if people think it is for their good, they should pay, None of us have an authority or control to make it compulsory for others at this stage. We need to gather an initial amount of 2-3 lakhs, The more the number of people, the lesser contribution per head is going to be required.

@ Afar
Thanks for your comments, We value your opinion and feedback, this is a concern that was shared early this year as well while instigating a legal action, Now the unrest among members is too high now and we cannot keep sitting watching builders crossing the limits. Its now time to take action.

Thanks
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi All

We would possibly need to gather money in next one month and hence it is important for us to understand How much money each individual would be willing to contribute to initiate a legal action.

a) 2000 - 5000
b) 5000- 10,000
c) 10000 - 15,000
d) 15,000 - 20,000

Please provide your inputs in following format :

Your Name ___________________
Name of Project __________________
Interested (Yes/No) ________________
Option (A/B/C/D) _________________
Your Contact Details ______________

Jayanta : Can we create an Online poll for the same

Note :
a) At this point in time, this activity is primarily required for planning, Actual collection may begin sometime mid November.
b) In case there are people who have expertise or would be willing to spare some time and effort, Please share your names.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Poll added to the topic.

This voting is anonymous and details will not be published.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Dear Alok/Reetesh,

We are in the process of forming the association for RPS Savanna and look for members from Faridabad who can provide the address to run the association office. This is a mandatory requirement.

Please confirm and send the address.

Sanjeev
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks Jayanta for immediately updating the poll for collection of money for legal battle. Sanjeev
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby agarwalsanjeev » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi Seema and others,

Please share the Contact Nos. of silver oak people in order to proceed to finalise the meeting with the lady lawyer. Can we speak to Mr. Dhawan to find her number?

Sanjeev
agarwalsanjeev
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sanchay » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Dear All,

I appreciate the good work done so far. Let us give ourselves to this movement and put in whatever we can.

I suggest "Savana Residents Welfare Association" to be the name of our association. "My Faridabad Residents Welfare Association" can be an alternative name.

Forming an association is our prime concern, from there we can take the legal course.

I will contribute monetarily with 10K to start.
--
Warm Regards,
Sanchay Pal
Ph.: +966-563948013
Email ID: sanchay.pal@gmail.com
sanchay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi Jayanta

I think we should not keep the poll anonymous, Is there a way we can capture name of people casting votes, As we would be needing these details to contact the people who express interest.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development