Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Peaceful Protest March followed by calm & quiet Dharna

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Mass Peaceful Protest followed by Dharna Against BPTP in Gurgaon -on 5th December 2014- Stay Tunned..
--
----------------------------------
Thanks & Regards
Avnish Agarwal
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Peaceful Protest March followed by calm & quiet Dharna

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 am

Friends,
As all of you are aware that a peaceful, non violent Protest March followed by quiet Dharna has been planned against BPTP Ltd as per following schedule:

Date: 05.12.2014

Time: The peaceful, non violent & non obstructive protest march will begin from Chowk, GURGAON at 1300 hrs followed by a quiet DHARNA around/in the office of BPTP. Dharna is planned until Sh Kabul Chawla intervenes and gives something in writing about the exact date of possession and reasons of delay in offering possessions.

All others are humbly requested to COMMUNICATE within their group so that a large number of aggrieved members attend the peaceful march and are ready to sit for another two-three days in/around/outside the office of BPTP Ltd.
Also all the AGGRIEVED members are requested to communicate their group members that aggrieved members will reach Gurgaon along with some banners, Bills, Posters in their hands duly prepared by themselves.

Also those members are requested to keep themselves away from the protest march & Dharna who may create any kind of verbal/physical violence during Protest or Dharna.

Regards
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 pm

why cant we plan same dharna and protest against ERA
I can come and make few more buyers to join the protest I know some thins of this nature was planned in past.
umesh ji can we do something to highlight wrong doing of ERA in public... court cases are on but will take there own time which is normally lengthy...
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby daro285 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Yes Anil we should plan same dharna and protest against ERA
daro285

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:31 pm

anilkrva2 wrote:why cant we plan same dharna and protest against ERA
I can come and make few more buyers to join the protest I know some thins of this nature was planned in past.
umesh ji can we do something to highlight wrong doing of ERA in public... court cases are on but will take there own time which is normally lengthy...

Dear Anil( I presume anilkrva stands for Anil only),

Let me tell you that major culprit in a project called as " ERA DIVINE COURT" is BPTP Ltd only. On account of the land and license owned by M/s Countrywide Promoters P Ltd( herein called as BPTP Ltd).

The major bottleneck is M/s BPTP Ltd only.

You are humbly requested to join the Peaceful protest march followed by Quiet DHARNA in/outside office of BPTP Ltd in Gurgaon.

Regards
Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Dear Sir,

Most of the Era Divine Court buyers are aware that biggest culprit is BPTP but this does not absolves Era from their offence. On the other hand, we Era buyers do not have any ground to protest against BPTP. We have agreement with Era only, so, we can only protest against them. Whatever has been the deal between Era and BPTP. It is now Era's responsibility to sort out the issues that are preventing us from getting our possession. So in my view we should second and support the suggestion put forth by Mr. Anil
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby daro285 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:56 pm

On account of the land and license owned by M/s Countrywide Promoters P Ltd, ERA should not allot the units to customer. This is biggest mistake from ERA side. Now all the buyers in ERA divine court are facing the problem and ERA is not in position to say anything and fooling to us. We should do dharna and protest against ERA.
daro285

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:02 am

Lalraju will find somany reasons for not doing anything Since he has not done anything for his own sake for more than 3 years against the Builder who is cheating him .He says that the Builder had promised possesion in next 2 years from 2009 but now it is 5 years total. He believes in counting the days.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 am

Friends,

I have seen/innumerable people very aggressively working on PORTALS instead of doing anything on the ground. Let me confirm that ERA DIVINE has a customer base of 1932 allottees and if you can not come out off your comfort zone deserve no justice in the country.

No one has stopped you making a group and GHERAO the office of ERA LANDMARK( now called as ADEL) and seek justice.

I wish you all the luck while sitting at the comfort zone.

Very well said by Naveen Arichwal ji that" GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES". Naveen Arichwal ji has helped himself and he has been helped by Almighty.
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Dear Umesh Sir,

I accept the charges made by you against all the buyers who are unwilling to get out of their comfort zone. But this does not mean that you can demean any collective efforts planned by the buyers. whether it may be through internet portal or by peaceful dharnas. I have very high regards for you and Mr. Naveen for your courage. But these types of prejudiced statements dont help in the matter. You have quoted that "GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" to which I fully subscribe to. But there is another quote that u must have heard "With great Powers comes great responsibility" and another "In fight for a common cause be prepared for Accolades an brickbats both"
You have defended Mr. Naveen's action saying that he has shown the courage so he deserved the rewards. I do not disagree. I would have still been happy if he would have got flat possession in divine court itself and may be sooner or latter been our neighbor. and would have loved to work with him.

But still you cant say that you didn't had support of other buyers. Please go through the previous pages of various topics where large no. of buyers have thanked you and prayed for you success.
I dont agree that any one can say that I have a right to do something wrong as other did not join me

In the same way that Indian cricket team will say that we have right to lose all matches unless the audience come themselves to play.
They don't have the right to undermine the wholehearted support given by the audience. Similarly by supporting and defending Mr. Naveen's action you can't undermine the high expectations and moral support of other buyers.

You mentioned that there are nearly 1900 buyers in Era and they did not come out of their comfort zone so what Mr. Naveen did was right. So I will ask Leave alone those 1900. They deserved it. I agree. But I also assume that all the others who were fighting with Mr. Naveen must have got the same reward. There were 7 others I think. But I dont think they have got the same reward. Do I need to say more.
I need to mention one more thing. This is a forum of all the flat buyers in greater Fridabad. These types of news travel very fast like jungle fire. Don't you think that this instance can jeopardize any such collective actions that may be planned in future in any other society. There will always be a fear of black sheep. Dont you also agree that by supporting this action, you have done a great disservice to the cause of thousands of buyers in Greater Faridabad

I am sorry if I may have something wrong.and Please do not promote name calling as was done by Mr. Naveen in previous post.
Looking forward to your support and guidence.

Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hemant.ks » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Kindly add my name in whatapp group. Y details are as mentioned below

Hemant Sharma
Mobile No - 8221902800
Unit No -A 03 Second Floor, Era Divine Court
hemant.ks

Postby anilkrva2 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:19 pm

dear all I was not having any thought that a simple ask or idea for collective support will go up to this level of debate.
But most of us will agree that in this forum we used to and start blaming each other very often and people score points on each other which we must not do, who done what and how we must not do calculations around. Kisko kya mila kitna mila sabki apni kismet and apni efforts. I am a new member joined this forum few months back and seen many update and information coming from senior members like Umesh Ji and Naveen Ji but in past also I have seen remarks of some discomfort. any ways i still have very high regards to those who have contributed to this cause and giving there time atleast replying to post of many buyers like me who have very less knowledge and time... i agree.
but Umesh Ji if u saying ERA, Country Wide then BPTP are linked to each other i shall join the Dharna for sure....
i would request few more people who are in my touch and will write them emails...too.
a little thing i can do...below are some email ID's on which i shall write email to join DHARNA.
one more input yesterday i have written one email to CM office will share if any reply coms from there regarding ERA.

'arora.deepak285@gmail.com';
sunil4448@gmail.com;
'dheeraj.vashisth@gmail.com';
'prem.arora.jcb@gmail.com';
'kcbhardwaj@gmail.com'
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:Lalraju will find somany reasons for not doing anything Since he has not done anything for his own sake for more than 3 years against the Builder who is cheating him .He says that the Builder had promised possesion in next 2 years from 2009 but now it is 5 years total. He believes in counting the days.

Respected Sir if i will not act or Mr Lal will not act we will not get anything don't worry we will not blame any one else. Please keep on guiding us and give moral support in whatever less or more we even try to do. thanks
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 pm

umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com wrote:Friends,

I have seen/innumerable people very aggressively working on PORTALS instead of doing anything on the ground. Let me confirm that ERA DIVINE has a customer base of 1932 allottees and if you can not come out off your comfort zone deserve no justice in the country.

No one has stopped you making a group and GHERAO the office of ERA LANDMARK( now called as ADEL) and seek justice.

I wish you all the luck while sitting at the comfort zone.

Very well said by Naveen Arichwal ji that" GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES". Naveen Arichwal ji has helped himself and he has been helped by Almighty.

Sir for Mr. Naveen's hard work he has been paid off and he might be lucky too that almighty seen his efforts and helped him. still i request you if you can plan dharna against ERA we shall try and gather maximum people. i am requesting you as i believe you are the active members of GFWA and can help organize this.
Thank You
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby askapvt » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 am

Please add me on whats app

kapur in KLJ
askapvt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next